100+ per sotw
Trial-mod
resigned because started media

AstralMC
300 per sotw
mod+
resigned because started glacial

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to become a staff on Sagepvp for many reasons. One reason would be because I love this server I love the community and the atmosphere on this server. I would also like to become staff on Sagepvp because I feel like I want to take a bigger step to staff because I have staffed before but never really got the chance of staffing a bigger server like sagepvp and taking this step would lead to better staffing experiences. I also want to become a staff on sagepvp because I love helping people out. but I also really want to become staff because sometimes at early GMT times not a lot of staff is online and I would love to help out the people that are in need of staff or help at that times when not much other staff are online. Becoming staff on sagepvp would be a huge milestone for me because I have dreamed of being staff on sagepvp for a pretty long time and me becoming staff would make others day better by a lot.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

*DEDICATION*
I would dedicate a lot of effort to others so they can have a amazing time on the network when others know they will be in good hand so nothing would ever happen. I would spend hours dedicating myself on others even tho it would be a stupid question or a simple question but at the end I would always dedicate myself into the person.

*HELPFUL*
No matter how annoying the person is I would still be really helpful by taking my time and talking so he would finally understand what I’ve been telling him. I feel like if I be helpful others in the community will be helpful too.

*SOCIAL*
In any case I would never back out of ts or in game of helping someone I would always Finish the case and never Get scared or shy of the other person I would cope with the person even if he was really annoying.

*TRUST*
I always want the person to have trust in me. I hope that the other person would want to trust me and would want to feel safe around me. I would never lie in any way or for. And would always tell the truth

I feel like my dedication or effort to staffing would be over the limits and my whole goal is to make the person be happy by improving there experience on sagepvp.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would rate myself a 8/10 mainly because I am honest mostly alway but at some times I like to joke around. I mainly would take 2 out of the whole 10 just because at times I just feel like having a joke is funny but I would never ever lie and always tell the truth when in ts or in game.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
No

Additional Information?:
I was told by compacts if I got a better mic I would get staff on sage so I got a mic and now I’m ready
Times I will staff
Monday: 5-7 hours
Tuesday: 4-6 hours
Wednesay: 5-7 hours
Thursday: 4-5 hours
Friday: 3-4 hours
Saturday: 10 hours
Sunday: 10 hours

Last edited:

CCSKYST3R

Plagiarism check means all of this is unique

Attachments