Denied Skillzy Staff application

Skillzy

Format
IGN
My IGN is Skillzy.

Region
I come from the European Region.

Experience
I have a lot of experience in normal factions I have been staff on a practice server called melon club if you would like screenshots of experience msg me on discord or tele and ill provide what I can I have a lot of knowledge when it comes to screen sharing I have private methods to find cheats such as dream, entropy, whiteout etc.

Why I would like to become staff
I would like to become staff because I feel like my high knowledge of screen sharing and being able to withstand focus under pressure with be very beneficial to the server I am very active as you can see within the first 3-4 days of kit map being reset I had at least 2 days playtime.

Improve players experience
If i was accepted I would improve the players experience by constantly being active and watching for cheaters and following up on people breaking the rules as a player of the server I know how frustrating it can be when you get for example a high kill streak and a hacker comes along and kills you, So with my high Activity and Great experience in screen sharing I would be able to clean most of the server from cheaters so the Player base can have a fun cheater free experience.

Honesty
I would rate my honesty at 10 I have no reason to lie to a staff member nor a player personally I would just like to improve Sage as much as I can. If a member of the staff team makes a suggestion I will say my Honest opinion no matter the rank (in a polite way).

Vouch
I have no one who can vouch for me on the sage staff team but if I get accepted I plan to be friends with all of the staff members.

Playtime
I am very active and can be on for a lot more than 12 hours a map.

Telegram
@Skillzy133

Discord
Skillzy#8862

Additional information
I feel like everything i needed to mention was in the application If you have any questions dm me on discord or telegram I am willing to learn from experienced members of the hcf community or staff team​

Last edited:

Caleb

Veteran Member
-0.5 no past staffs, but also not to much effort though good format, keep it up, try to staff on small servers to build up the "resume" :)

Skillzy

-0.5 no past staffs, but also not to much effort though good format, keep it up, try to staff on small servers to build up the "resume" :)
thank you do you have any small servers I would be able to build up my resume I have all the knowledge just not experience

HeyGirl

+0, no past staff experience but overall great application!
Experience
I have a lot of experience in normal factions I have been staff on a practice server called melon club if you would like screenshots of experience msg me on discord or tele and ill provide what I can I have a lot of knowledge when it comes to screen sharing I have private methods to find cheats such as dream, entropy, whiteout etc.

(y)

Sewing

Manager
Hello.
I have reviewed your application. Unfortunately, it has been denied.
You may re-apply in 2 weeks.