Status
Not open for further replies.

SimplyTrashV1

IGN (In-Game Name): SimplyTrashV1

Region (EU/NA/Other): NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Esile Network:
Proof: https://prnt.sc/om40p8
I was Manager over there for around 3 weeks, my job was to recruit, promote, demote staff members.
Since the server was not open yet, I've never promoted/demoted anyone in this Staff Team, but I've made a pretty good Staff Team at the beginning.
I can't say anything else about me when I was Staff over there because the server was not open yet.

Zolux
Proof: I Have proof Its just not uploading as a lightshot link sorry about the I got a picture on my pc though
Zolux was a Practice server with 70-170 players where I was Manager.
My job was just to manage the Trial-Mods, Mods, and Senior Mods and the Youtubers/Famous/Partner (promotions/demotions/staff applications).
I was not able to manage the Admins/Senior Admins/Platform-Admin, only the Owners were allowed to manage them.
I left this Staff Team because the server shutdown.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
Firstly, I would like the opportunity of becoming staff because I believe that Sagepvp a lot going for them, they have a great staff team, great community and a great owner. I believe that this server will be going for a while and I remember seeing the server grow on a daily basis when I was fiftteen years old. I really wanted the opportunity as staff but I never had the guts to apply due to me thinking that I would be denied. But here I am now applying on a server which I believe to be the biggest and best server in the HCF community. I want the opportunity as staff because Sagepvp has been a dream of mine to be staff on Secondly, I would like the opportunity as staff on the network due to the fact that I have gained more confidence in myself and in staffing. I want to help the community on Sagepvp and I would like to help maintain a good reputation on the network. I believe that the server has a good reputation and I believe that the staff team is friendly and welcoming. I want the opportunity as staff because I would like to make some new friends and expand my knowledge of the game and in staffing. Thirdly, I would like to become staff because of me wanting to expand my knowledge and pursue what I love doing most and that is helping people on my favourite network. It's a whammy really I get to do what I love most and then do it on my most favourite server. I am very serious when it comes to staffing and I just want to make new friends a try a different server out. I love the server and I want to help the server out and I want the server to have a good image in the eyes of different people.

Furthermore, I want an opportunity at staffing on the network because I want to share my experience and maybe help staff members and work as a team, even though I have little experience I believe that I can help the staff team work together as a family to keep the community clean and safe from people who want to break rules and who want to ruin peoples experience on the network. I want to be a part of Sagepvp staff team and I just want to watch the server grow in many different aspects and look at myself and say hey, I was staff on that server.

Lastly, staffing on this server would mean the world to me and this is one of the many reasons as to why I decided to staff on here. The staff team is wonderful the community is fantastic and the server overall is fantastic and I want to be a part of the Sagepvp network and I want to document it and record a staff series to not only promote the server but to document my journey working at Sagepvp and helping people. Overall I want to be staff on this network because I feel like I belong on this network and it irritates me to see that I am not trying hard enough to be a part of the staff team.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I am not toxic player I am good when it comes to working with an team, I am overall a really chill person and, I am quite good with commands and plugins since I have a fair amount of staff experience. I can work with pretty much anyone if there toxic I can work with them if they're not toxic towards me if they are its gonna be a little bit harder but I would find out a solution around it. I have been playing Minecraft since 2013 so I have a decent amount of experience about Minecraft. I am used to being staff so I know how to help a player in the community if they do need help. I've gotten told by the community of some of the servers I’ve been staff on I am a good staff member. I'd say I’m pretty good at helping people on the server if they do need help and I am willing to spend my time helping new players as I’d like the people to stay and the community to grow. I am good helping people when it comes to Factions and Skyblock as I’ve played both, I played cosmic for around 2 years and Skycade for around 1 year. I am not that good at screen-sharing but I am happy to get taught how to do it. So to sum this all up for you I am not toxic I am well experienced with commands/plugins, I am not that good at screen- sharing. I love working as a team as I find it more fun, I treat players with respect I treat every player exactly the same, I don't treat people with ranks / my friends any better then normal players

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 7 because ik I can lie sometimes

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: no

Additional Information?: hope you guys like​

Last edited:
C

calvin

Thanks for taking the time to create an application, but I won't be moving forward with it at this time. Please don't plagiarize your application from other servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.