Denied ShutUpHoe Builder

ShutUpHoe

IGN (In Game Name): ShutUpHoe/

Do you have TeamSpeak: Yes

Telegram name: current Telegram @ShutUpHo3

Previous Work (Portfolio):Builds down Below

Past experiences: I was a builder/Mod on a known Reddit Uhc called Arctic

Past servers :Arctic Uhc as Builder/Mod

How many hours can you put in the server per week: Building as pvping in minecraft are my favorite things to do so, I can put a lot of work on it. Around 8 hours a week. It's on this server I really managed to step up and learned a lot, I also made the spawn shown in the link above.

Why do you want to become a builder on our network: I think SagePvP is growing a lot and with a more demanding community it is a very good challenge and I want to be part of it. I also think that when a map is good looking, players remember of it even if it's not what the players see first it has a really important impact on the numbers of players for the next map and to improve SagePvP as a HCF server, marvelous builds are needed and I can bring that to SagePvP and its community.

Other: Sorry for my toxic behavior to other players in the sagepvp networks, I know my actions were wrong as I left a bad oppression of the build team and staff on sage, On my behalf you can deny me if you wanted to but the past is the past and I've learned now.

Attachments

• HCFSpawnPNG.PNG
    HCFSpawnPNG.PNG
    968.6 KB · Views: 87
  • Spawn2.PNG
    Spawn2.PNG
    502.9 KB · Views: 86
Last edited: