Denied Shotbow's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rift

Your application is written poorly. You seemed to have picked quantity over quality.

Ethann

Can you be more specific on the sections so I can work on it?

Section 'Why do you want to become Staff'

It's a bad part of the staff app. You indeed choose quantity over quality. Calvin asks you why you want to be Staff on Sage, what you wrote could be used for any server. Next to that you're telling things that are not true / not applicable. You being a Staff member won't change the fact that the HCF Community will die, which in my opinion it is not dying, it's just a small community. You're telling us you won't ever abuse, but isn't that like common sense? You have 0 reasons why you want to be Staff on SagePvP

Sorry, changing to - 1.

Shotbow

Established member
Section 'Why do you want to become Staff'

It's a bad part of the staff app. You indeed choose quantity over quality. Calvin asks you why you want to be Staff on Sage, what you wrote could be used for any server. Next to that you're telling things that are not true / not applicable. You being a Staff member won't change the fact that the HCF Community will die, which in my opinion it is not dying, it's just a small community. You're telling us you won't ever abuse, but isn't that like common sense? You have 0 reasons why you want to be Staff on SagePvP

Sorry, changing to - 1.
It obviously isn't common sense, playing hcf for a while, many staff members has abused more than 1/2 of staff members to ever exist has abused. The community is also in fact dying, many youtubers leaving ranging from painfulpvp to lolitsalex. Notice how Arcane and Velt dropped player base from 1.3k players to 30 players now? It's crazy man. I listed my reasons.

Joey

+1
Merged with my faction
Teamfighted with him yesterday, seems really chill person and is very mature
and He knows what he is doing.

Ethann

It obviously isn't common sense, playing hcf for a while, many staff members has abused more than 1/2 of staff members to ever exist has abused. The community is also in fact dying, many youtubers leaving ranging from painfulpvp to lolitsalex. Notice how Arcane and Velt dropped player base from 1.3k players to 30 players now? It's crazy man. I listed my reasons.

Again, you only have (1/2) reasons why you want to be Staff on Sage, what you state is unnecessary, you list things that are common sense. Everyone knows you're not going to abuse if you apply with a 1500 words application, tryharding.. Also the fact that HCF is dying, okay, so it is dying, why is that relevant for Calvin to know? Just because you would become a Staff member, the HCF community will come back to live? It's really just a filled up application with non sense.

Sincerely,

Dye2

Veteran Member
Congrats, your application has been set to pending!

Please message @nitros on Telegram to set up an interview time that suits you best.

Status
Not open for further replies.