Denied Shotbow's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shotbow

Established member
cheats his dick off
racist
Okay I know your talking about shotbowxd because I don't cheat nor I am racist, so if you change this please do.

My ign is Shotbow to contact me my discord is scare#5259 and my telegram is @lolshotbow

Once again if you can change this please do because I am not who you are talking about.

Ethann

It may look like I made those just because those are new accounts, but I can prove they are all real and all different people.

I announced this staff applcation is several discords saying... "Check it out and review it, please be honest."

Also just because 3 new accounts +1 me, they don't really matter, working on the server matters, grinding out sage as a staff member matters. Thank you for your response.

That is kinda unprofessional, impatient or immature.

Sauds

Legendary Member

Nothing wrong with advertising your application, it actually can help boost your reputation. Messaging other candidates or former candidates you’d work for in the past shows that’s you’re on good speaking terms still can show how much you did for your previous experiences. Impatient cannot be taken seriously in this game anymore, I understand on frozen orb and Hypixel it used to take up to 2 months for someone to look at your application but Calvin’s better then that...

Lewbi

Nothing wrong with advertising your application, it actually can help boost your reputation. Messaging other candidates or former candidates you’d work for in the past shows that’s you’re on good speaking terms still can show how much you did for your previous experiences. Impatient cannot be taken seriously in this game anymore, I understand on frozen orb and Hypixel it used to take up to 2 months for someone to look at your application but Calvin’s better then that...
yeah but advertising a application half of the +1 are from new accounts what are probably friends I think its a better idea to let the sage members see what they think instead of getting friends or people to +1 it

Shotbow

Established member
yeah but advertising a application half of the +1 are from new accounts what are probably friends I think its a better idea to let the sage members see what they think instead of getting friends or people to +1 it
Hey man, I haven’t used any fake accounts. I’ve only been advertising my application in discords.

Flipflops

Known member
unprofessional how so thats like asking for references for a job.

he posts his application link in announcements and says "leave an honest reply" please tell me how that is unprofessional?

fucking dog sh1t sage random!

Ethann

Advertising my application in discords is immature?

Yes, I believe it is. Posting it in discords (which are most likely your friends who participate the Discord server) will give you +1's, that in my opinion are not based on the application process

Shotbow

Established member
Yes, I believe it is. Posting it in discords (which are most likely your friends who participate the Discord server) will give you +1's, that in my opinion are not based on the application process
I'm sorry, but I also sent the discord in public servers like melonite's community, a faction discord I was in, etc. I said "(link) Check out my staff app be honest!" but I don't really see that as immature because advertising gets it out there and makes you stand out over others. I believe that I didn't do anything wrong by advertising, also you have to understand +1 doesn't matter to managers. They don't want someone with a bunch of +1's but not be a great staff member... same with vise versa so even though it was advertised I believe it isn't wrong.

Ethann

I'm sorry, but I also sent the discord in public servers like melonite's community, a faction discord I was in, etc. I said "(link) Check out my staff app be honest!" but I don't really see that as immature because advertising gets it out there and makes you stand out over others. I believe that I didn't do anything wrong by advertising, also you have to understand +1 doesn't matter to managers. They don't want someone with a bunch of +1's but not be a great staff member... same with vise versa so even though it was advertised I believe it isn't wrong.

You just seem immature and impatient to me. I'm sorry.

Shotbow

Established member
You just seem immature and impatient to me. I'm sorry.
May I ask how? I don’t really think advertising is immature or impatient. I want to bring attention to my application and put my self over others, just because I put my hard work in and others don’t, doesn’t make me immature nor impatient. Also what do you mean by impatient because either way it is calvin’s decision, so it’s not like i’m telling all staff to check my application and respond.

Thank you for your opinion.

Doctor Blowjob

May I ask how? I don’t really think advertising is immature or impatient. I want to bring attention to my application and put my self over others, just because I put my hard work in and others don’t, doesn’t make me immature nor impatient. Also what do you mean by impatient because either way it is calvin’s decision, so it’s not like i’m telling all staff to check my application and respond.

Thank you for your opinion.
You complete fucking retard. one of the worst things to do is to advertise your application you absolute waste of fucking oxygen

Status
Not open for further replies.