Not open for further replies.

SgProZ

↬ IGN (In-Game Name):
SgProZ

↬ Age:

↬ Region (EU/NA/Other):
EU

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Yep. OxPvP Mod. CavePvP Sr Mod. Faithful Mod. Some other smaller servers. A lot of experience and know everything there is about staffing. Have proof/references for these, can show upon request.

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I enjoy Sage as a player. I think i'd enjoy it more as a staff member. This is because an established server like Sage has a consistent player base, with players that are enjoyable to play with. I'd like to regulate Sage with the upmost respect for the server, and work hard to cleanse the server of any rule breakers. I'm active and think my time gaming would be well spent staffing Sage. I also understanding SS procedures very well. When i was staff, it was a manual process. Now i understand there is more efficient procedures.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I'd improve the players experience by always being present and available to help. Always showing that I am available to help. I will work hard to be as approachable as possible, so that the players feel comfort and a sense of hope in the staff that we can get the job done. My previous experience staffing will bring a sense of security for players who feel like someone is breaking the rules. I will be friendly and kind so that the players recommend Sage for their great staff.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
Well, 9. This is because realistically there a very rare cases where as staff you MUST lie to players. It is always best to just tell them straight up what the issue is/why they have been punished etc. Also, honesty can be used in an integral sense. I would have the integrity and honesty not to abuse and use my position to benefit me or others in game. Also, the reason it is not a 10 is because sometimes the truth can be detrimental, and in these cases you must lie to players. I would only lie if it was a very serious case where the image and reputation of Sage is at risk. I would lie only if it was to protect Sage and its brand, as it has done very well to continuously be at the top.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
@mycatisawesome9 @Icylol @growly @Docents

How active can you be (Hours per day):
3 on weekdays, more on weekends (like 4 or 5)

↬ What is your telegram @?:
@SgProZ

↬ What is your discord @?:
sg#4371​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.