I'm in the timezone of UTC
Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):

Server - Hytheria
Staff position - Operator
Staff Roles - Leading the Skyblock Realm
Reason of departure: Resigned
Playerbase - 400
Proof - Here
Hytheria was a very enjoyable place to manage. Whilst there, we averaged about 300 - 500 players each SOTW . Here, I helped with the hosting of UHC games, and I was also given the opportunity to help manage staff. This was very fun and taught me the importance of honesty within a staff team.

Server -Aodus.org
Staff position - Senior Admin
Staff Roles - Media Management
Reason of departure: Resigned
Playerbase - 200
Proof - N/A

While I worked at aodus.org, I was constantly ddosed by the owner, while trying to give my opinions, the server was botted, had a horrible reputation, I will never play here again, but the staff team where amazing I have to admit they were always good to talk too.

Server - BattleMade
Staff position - Manager
Staff Roles - Realm Management
Reason of departure: Demoted
Playerbase - 500
Proof -Here

While I was at BattleMade, my faction was currently playing the map, so of course, there was a lot of abuse claims, etc, so the owners just thought it would be best to demote me, due to their reputation, overall while I worked here I did a lot, I was on for at least 4 hours a day, training staff, assisting players, etc

Server - ExoticMC
Staff position - Admin
Staff Roles - Realm Management, Head of SS
Reason of departure: Demoted
Playerbase - 500
Proof - Here

ExoticMC, was a server owned by "TensTa" it was the skyblock server for ostiaPvP, it averaged around 300 players, My main job was to find islands, and just to handle tickets, mentor new staff and help anyone with minor problems, I learned a decent amount from here, it was a good experience, and I'm happy to have it on my resumes.

- Server MineMenClub
Staff Position - Moderator
Staff Roles - Support Rooms
Playerbase - 1,000
Proof -https://ss.pvplounge.com/qL1Bo.png

My Time at MMC was amazing, I learned so much more about how the game mechanics worked, and I'm sure to all the people who sweet practice and always get called for 3.5 blocking can understand what I mean here, It was just so helpful watching these fights whenever I was online as it showed that it may look like a reach but the part of the time it's really not it's just W-Tapping and other stuff like that, overall this server thought me most of the stuff I know today.

Server - Mexxel's Discord
Staff Position - Channel Manager
Roles - Getting him partnerships
Members - 50 was made 3 days ago
https://gyazo.com/0a899ad3ecae90ffaba95b2acf7bc3a4

Server - CavePvP
Staff Position - T-Mod
Staff Roles - Support Rooms
Proof - https://gyazo.com/23e46f80c6ee94eceda1f9dbf0ef0e0a

Server - MobPvP
Staff position - Mod
Staff roles - Assisting T-Mods

Server - OstiaPvP
Staff Position - Mod
Staff roles - Mentoring

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I am a friendly, mature person that always tries to cheer people up if they are in a bad mood and will always try to make them feel better. If I get the staff on SagePvP, I promise that I'll try my best to make sure everyone I help in-game and on team speak is satisfied. I'll try my best to be on for at least 4+ hours a day, moving people from support rooms very fast and on the server. I will commit almost all my time into the Sage and help people out. I am very active on weekends and school days and try my best to help everyone out on SagePvP from the website to discord. I also try to make the community a better and safer place. I want to help grow the server, connect with the players, and to rid the server of hackers and rule breakers, and make Sage be great and make sure it is more enjoyable for players. Also, my motivation and determination will always be looking to improve for the server and make the community less toxic. I feel like I can improve the community by giving out help to players and making sure they are satisfied. I really hope I can get a chance to help the server and community grow and become safe while making friends on the staff team and player base. I never will abuse my commands in-game nor in team speak and will always tell the truth.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

Hard Working:
This attribute goes hand-and-hand with “commitment” that I mentioned above. When I am committed to a goal I will see through that it is done properly, orderly, and timely.

"likeable
(I couldn’t come up with a better word for this… My other option was “Get Along-ly-ness” ):
I’m easy going and easy to talk to. I get along well with pretty much everyone, and I’m rather sociable. Even though I have participated in some good ‘ol HCF banter in my day, anything I say in that sense could be taken with a grain of salt. I can only think of two people in my factions history that I have ever truly disliked (neither of whom play SagePvP

Honesty:
I despise lying. Both when I hear someone lie or when I know I'm being lied to are some of my biggest pet peeves. If you ask anyone I know, they'll tell you that I never lie and that the easiest way to lose my respect is to lie to my face.

Positivity:
I am going into this opportunity with a very positive mindset, and I don’t know exactly how to put it in words, but I just feel like I would make a good addition to the staff team.

Experienced:
As I will talk about later, I have played factions for over four years and have exceptionally high knowledge of the game, if I do say so myself. Because of my game knowledge, I feel like I would be able to react to most situations appropriately, and it would also be very difficult for someone to take advantage of me.

Rational
I am a good critical thinker. When a situation arises, I can usually come to an appropriate solution relatively quickly. Because I think critically of all my decisions, it provides me with a strong platform to support any choices I make and defend my argument. (My pet peeve is staff members who punish a player and can’t provide a reason other than “I said so”)
I am also rational in the sense that I am fairly self-aware and self-reflective. Not only do I usually realize and admit when I make mistakes, but I also learn from them.

Committed:
When I set my sights on something, I will do everything in my power to make sure it is achieved and achieved correctly. Right now my sights are set on a staff position and continuing to play the game and game mode I have grown to love so much.
: I have numerous qualities, to bring to the staff team, I have created a list of what they are:

Communication:
I listen to all people no matter the situation thoroughly, I take notes on important information I know that is useful and it makes me strive for other information knowing that I’ve listened properly and known what I am doing.

Teamwork:
This is one of the most important aspects of efficient working and getting things done. Teamwork means you finish things faster, are able to work through things a lot faster, and heavily link in with other skills such as; Communication which I stated above.

problem-solving
Problem-Solving: I would like to say problem-solving is one of my key abilities & skills to who I am. It is a strong trait of mine and I’ve learned it properly being able to achieve a predicted grade at 9 (A**) in Computer Science at GCSE level. I know how to break things down either abstracting, decomposing, and learning how to make things work no matter the issue. If it’s big OR small.

organization
I’m a very organized person, as you can tell by the OCD theme, I like to have a clean mind. I keep all my notes stored in one place and I make sure I am able to be a place on a certain time, this links into my next skill

Time Management
: I make sure I’m going to be able to be placed when I am required if this is either: Staff meetings, SOTW, etc. If I’m ever not going to be available due to an issue I will make sure the right person knows and will deal with it the right way.

Motivation
I’m very motivated to complete as many tasks as possible. Motivation is always required since it makes you push more and work harder. As an 18-year-old who wasn’t the brightest kid at school seeing others succeed really pushed me and drove me on to be able to get the best possible grades for myself. Which has taken a big effect on me to bring this onto my day to day life? Also, as a YouTuber for SagePvP) Having to drive for 2-3 videos a week I really enjoy and motivation from my fans
really helps.

Adaptability
I have learned to adapt to uncomfortable environments very fast. Things from learning new things, being put in a hard situation, there are always ways for issues to be sorted and I think my adaptability is very strong and key in my traits.

Leadership
This won’t be a big thing starting off low down in the staff ranks, however, I’m not afraid to take control of situations if needed or asked. I like getting my opinions & issues if they are necessarily needed. I’m a very upfront honest person which concludes most of my traits/

Additional Information:

Yes, I know I've spoken as this was a Job application, personally, it's just how I speak, I'm not trying to make it seem like that ha.
If accepted It would make me getting content so much easier due to doing a staff series etc, ha.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

Last edited:
C

calvin

Thank you for taking the time to submit an application, but unfortunately it’s been denied.

- Recently demoted on Fierce

You may re-apply in 2 weeks time. Please take this time to revise your application if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.