Denied Sell Staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Defuse

Staff Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name): Sell/ SkilledClient
Timezone: GMT + 4
Do you have any previous staff experience?: Some small servers not worth mentioning.
Why would you like to become a staff member?: Basically Im going to be brutally honest, sage staff is made up of complete randoms who have never touched sage or have and I have never heard of them. I may come across as a bit toxic in what im saying in my application but I think the current staff team Is not the right people. I think most of the community can agree that the current staff team on sage have no experience on HCF no experience on sage and simply may sound good on paper due to their 2000 word essays on how they wouldnt be biased. Servers like Arcane had good staff because they were picked off of their HCF experience not how much bullshit they can write on paper on an application, my only argument is that I genuinely would be a good staff member if given a chance and would deal with situations accordingly, I believe I understand the gamemode way better then the current staff team I would know how to deal with certain situations and not act hasty to jump to a conclusion like some staff on sage. Im not going to write a 1000 word essay bullshitting my way to get accepted. Im being brutally honest I would be a good staff and this server wouldnt have to deal with 1000 "The staff team sucks" forum posts a day.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would deal with situations with my experience as a HCF player. I wouldnt jump to conclusions and would deal with situations as fairly as possible.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 10 Because If I do something I honestly believe its correct
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: Not sure
Additional Information?: I believe with a correct mentor from the current staff team I could become a really really good staff member! I think I should just be given the opportunity to staff and be given a chance at it if it doesnt work out well whats the worst that can happen however it can turn out to be a great addition!

Last edited:
C

calvin

Thanks for taking the time to make an application. After reviewing the information you provided, you won't be accepted at this time. Please take the next couple weeks to review and edit your application.

Your re-apply date has been set to 11/24/20

Status
Not open for further replies.