NationHCF Owner
TidalMC Owner
Ikami.cc Mod+
AuraPvP Mod+
SkyMC/SkyHCF Mod+
RainMC Mod
AuxPvP Mod
HCZones Mod
↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: To improve players experience and actually have them treated like NORMAL human beings
↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would not ban players falsely like your other trialmods.
↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?´14
↬ Can any staff members vouch for you?: (optional) scottay
↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.) I have about 12 days playtime per map
↬ What is your telegram @?: @RealSelixe
↬ What is your discord @?: sneaky#6505
↬ Additional Information (optional)?:

4Gpuglife

Established member
Format
↬ IGN (In-Game Name): Selixe
↬ Age: 12
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): NEU
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:
SpacePvP Owner
NationHCF Owner
TidalMC Owner
Ikami.cc Mod+
AuraPvP Mod+
SkyMC/SkyHCF Mod+
RainMC Mod
AuxPvP Mod
HCZones Mod
↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: To improve players experience and actually have them treated like NORMAL human beings
↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would not ban players falsely like your other trialmods.
↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?´14
↬ Can any staff members vouch for you?: (optional) scottay
↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.) I have about 12 days playtime per map
↬ What is your telegram @?: @RealSelixe
↬ What is your discord @?: sneaky#6505
↬ Additional Information (optional)?:
+1

Status
Not open for further replies.