Denied sdotgoo's Staff Application [EU]

free movelook

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): sdotgoo
↬ Age: 16
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): EU
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience? https://docs.google.com/document/d/...GYJDC5i6SeFD43C8JpyU8a1-ijhzXUTSLbSkJNyK-/pub
↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to become a staff member because I love playing on Sage every day. I love all the aspects about it Like the community, friendly staff. And well, it's really fun and addicting to play because it’s so good and I want to have more fun being a staff member. I just really think Sage is a great server and I want to be a part of it and spend my time on it. I also want to improve myself by learning more and gaining more experience so in the future I could be a better staff member. The main thing that is driving me to apply is because Sage is generally fun, I really want to help make the community better as well. I really could spend hours on it. I want to make players' experience on elevate good because making people feel good makes them want to stay on for longer and they’ll be happy and make SagePvP a better experience for all players. Sage is my favorite server and I want to apply here more than any other server because it has consistent updates.
↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I wanna make sure that Sage won't have any hackers that would make the Sage community boring and annoying for people having to get in Teamspeak to get revived every time they die to a hacker on HCF or losing some OP stuff to a hacker and I have experienced both and It honestly sucked so I want to make sure that no hackers or exploiters get on Sage and make the community boring.
↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 8/10 Staff members should never lie, I am a pretty honest person when it comes down to it. I know when I should tell everything and make things work. Being as honest as I am I would be a good staff member because you would get to trust me and know that you don't have to worry about me telling you a lie.
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) N/A
↬ How active can you be (Hours per day): 2-3hours per day maybe more
↬ What is your discord @?: punchmade dev#8535 / @nazzygbg on telegram
↬ Additional Information (optional):