Denied School's Staff Application

School

IGN (In-Game Name):SchoolShootar [i can change if needed PS Doesn't mean I Am toxic]

Timezone:EU GMT +4

Do you own a quality microphone?:Decent

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:Discord:Strafe#6457 Tele:mad:Strxfe TeamSpeak:Yes

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: Yes [I Was Trial Moderator on VeltPvP Before then i resigned as i wanted to play but looking forward to being staff again, especially on sage.]

Why do you want to become Staff?:
I want to become staff, as SagePvP is a fairly known server for cheaters to come on and cheat, and the position which i
receive as staff is to clear out these cheaters.Being Staff on SagePvP will make the game more fun for me, as I will help one Network grow will all my dedication and hard work. I could've had the choice to apply on factions servers and etc , but I chose the decision to join SagePvP as a staff as my knowledge in HCF and Minecraft is very high and up to the standards.My Personality is very friendly and kind, I would like to hangout with the players/community of the SagePvP Network more often to know how to improve the server and how to improve my self.Mainly I want to become staff because I want to improve this server, my self as a staff member, also get the reputation of SagePvP to a very high standard.Becoming staff will make help me out a lot as I will get a chance to do Support rooms and thats my favorite thing to do as it keeps me interacted with players constantly.

(Minimum 150 words for this section are required.)

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:

I Would want to be accepted as staff on SagePvP as i put all of my effort and handwork when I am a staff member.As i see SagePvP is in need of High Knowledge staff members,the knowledge I have about HCF, and Minecraft in general can sometimes be very helpful in situations where even admins don't know what to do. Im a Very friendly guy and someone who knows how to control him self in serious situations.For Example, if someone comes to teamspeak and starts yelling at me because they died to a cheater and the AntiCheat didn't detect the cheater I would usually try to take the situation in a calm way which no one gets mad or sad about.My experience before on has been on Velt and not some new server trying to grow and not putting in the effort, but as I'm applying to SagePvP as a Staff member as seen in the past I Know that Staff on SagePvP are hardworking and this server tries their best to make the experience of the players very fun and enjoyable.My Experience in all situations can be better than most Staff members which have just been staff on New Networks.As I am 16 years old my maturity can be a lot better than other 16 year olds.Some staff members take it seriously on the server while they are doing their job and when they go to a different server to play they might start getting toxic ,where as when I'm on a different server playing I try to keep my Reputation high so no one can say "that this man is Staff on SagePvP he's so toxicccc".Im very professional at my job as a staff member as I take everything seriously.Not every staff member "AFK's" teamspeak to check if anyone needs help as I have seen in the past.While I am a Staff member on SagePvP I would like to show everyone else that SagePvP Staff members are have very good reputation and show how Professional the staff team of the Network is!

(Minimum 150 words for this section are required.)
Can any staff member vouch for you?:
Not Really , but I'm good friends with incrust and he said to me applying on SagePvP would be a good choice. [This isn't a Vouch]

Additional Information:I am not the type of a guy to put in a lot of words to make my application look very good.I Would rather have 150 words than 1000 words that mean nothing.The Amount of hours i put in as staff is a lot During the Weekdays without school its about 7-8 hours and On Weekends 5-9 Even at night till the morning. On School Days 4-5 During the Weekdays and on Weekends 6-7.Im Decent at ScreenSharing and can find ghost clients on Mac and Windows

Last edited:

precies

Known member
"Yes [I Was Trial Moderator on VeltPvP Before then i resigned as i wanted to play but looking forward to being staff again, especially on sage.]" proof?

-1:
- Not alot experience
- Weird style of typing
- Inappropiate Username

Robins

If you were staff on Velt you would have more experience. I was Staff and never saw you there, stop lying on your app.

School

"Yes [I Was Trial Moderator on VeltPvP Before then i resigned as i wanted to play but looking forward to being staff again, especially on sage.]" proof?

-1:
- Not a lot experience
- Weird style of typing
- Inappropiate Username
Your choice brother everyone has their own opinion, as i stated above i can change my IGN and Im finding a new IGN for that reason this was my changed by my brother.

School

If you were staff on Velt you would have more experience. I was Staff and never saw you there, stop lying on your app.
As you say! And Im Looking for proof as soon as i find my proof i will put it in it was 2 years ago, trying my best to find my proof.

School

Show me proof then?
"And Im Looking for proof as soon as i find my proof i will put it in it was 2 years ago, trying my best to find my proof."
Please read my replies till the end Sir and you will see what I said.

Darck

Veteran Member
no detail
lying in app
bad grammer
and if you were staff 2 years ago, then you shouldn't put it there. as you obviously are lying

Trixv

Established member
Denied:
Hello, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.