Denied Sauds Application

Sauds

Legendary Member
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◣◆◢━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
- Introduction -
Hello guys, I'm sure most of you viewing this application have already seen me around or at least recognise my name, if you haven't though. Hello, I'm Sauds. I've been around Sage for the last three coming up to three four, I am current top of everything on the forums which I hope 2,000 messages should show my dedication. Thanks for viewing my application and I'm happy to take any feedback. One final statement I'd like to share is that over my time of staffing, I have written over 57 applications, meaning if you see one which possibly looks like mine, the reason most likely is because that person copied my original one. If you'd like to see any of my previous applications each of my sage applications happen to have over 20,000 views, whilst my one at cosmicpvp has over 90,000 views.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
↬ IGN (In-Game Name):
My current in-game name is Sauds.

↬ Age:
I am 21 years of age.

↬ Region (EU/NA/Other):
I am from Europe which is GMT.

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Server -
ValidHC
Rank - Manager
Explanation - ValidHC was a strong, thoughtful HCF server originally created for the community, it set out with huge ambition and had a strong team behind it, the server was up for around 8 months then started to die due to the owners losing profit, this network was actually purchased by myself later on.

Server - HCRival
Rank - Manager
Explanation - HCRival is currently still a remaining network, worked for a few months then decided to resign due to the ownership agreeing certain botting rules shouldn't be disallowed.

Server - HabuPvP
Rank - Platform Admin
Explanation - HabuPvP was created late 2015 by an previous manager of SagePvP MrAlexG. I had worked beside him previously on FuzePvP which then went onto offering me a place on Habu. After time of thinking about this decision I then decided it would be best for me. We had worked together for a few months and then decided to release the server. On our SOTW the server had around 100-150 players online. The network was then close based on arguments between ownership.

Server - SagePvP
Rank - Administrator
Explanation - SagePvP has been my most recent experience, I started from the rank of helper and being accepted by Arctic, it took me 3 weeks to gain moderator, 5 for moderator+ and few weeks for Admin. SagePvP is actually the one experience I did regret resigning from, yes I do admit I had issues with a certain somebody who was apart of the management team although would say I have made a neutral effect with him. I'd like to point out I resigned, but will keep the reason anonymous.

Server - EliteKits
Rank - Administrator
Explanation - EliteKits in Early 2016 merged with a network named McCritz, at the time of this network I was lead mentor and administrator on the servers, after the merge our entire teams ranks were transfered to EliteKits, although as said to say, I resigned for another server.

Server - McCritz
Rank - Administrator
Explanation - McCritz was one of my first staff experiences, I became Head of SS on this network which later merged into EliteKits.

Server - Valux
Rank - Moderator+
Explanation - Valux was my most fun experience I've ever had, but this is because the server was constant, I held and ruled 1,000 plus players per day, I managed to gain over 1,000 constant bans per months and quickly became a moderator+. At the time I was given the rank of one of the strongest screensharers on the team. I was actually demoted for having drama between the administration team, now this being said one of the former administrators sent me the admin meeting in a recording which got my final chance removed.

Server - VeltPvP
Rank - Moderator+
Explanation - VeltPvP is a well-known server, you should know everything about this server already, although if you'd like a brief explanation regarding the server and the old staff team, feel free to DM me on telegram @Sauds.

Server - HCGames
Rank - Mod
Explanation: HCGames was sold. Ryan, David and Alex are some of the kindest people I've ever met in this game, their dedication, friendliness and commitment towards there servers are the reason they currently own a TOP skyblock server.

Server - FaithfulMC
Rank - Mod
Explanation: Faithful was a great experience, after being staff for two weeks I got promoted, unfortunately I was demoted due to an error with Pawdah.

Server - ViperMC
Rank - Mod
Explanation: ViperMC was sold. ViperMC was owned by Zac whilst my time of being staff, I enjoyed the server so much but then feel as if it could have been improved.

Here is a list of some of my other "PVP" experiences:
Zonix, ArsonPvP, MineSaga, GlacialRealms, FadeCloud, JinxHQ, ParaPvP, HCTribes, ArkHQ, NexorPvP, HydraPvP, Sothmoric, Chaos, Forcide, SorixPvP, PotPvP & Sarefine.
Feel free to contact me on telegram @Sauds for proof of experiences:

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I've been playing Sage for the long amount of time now and honestly as said in my last application is that I don't see enough staff based around EU & AU TimeZones, which is something I can improve on, yes many staff can log on and do there job, although there aren't many committed to doing what I do, I will be online every conquest, KoTH spectating and moderating, any cheaters, allying, abusing glitches will be taken care of. I would like to become staff on Sage being I feel as if the contribution I can put into the network will be like none other, I have the experience for the server, the dedicate, time, and the ability to succeed in ranking. I feel as I can be a huge essential person for the staff team and work well with one another, my team working ability has always been up to part, as I am able to teach and learn when needed. I feel as if I am an dedicated individual towards the network and will stay online as long as possible to deal with any situations I may be needed for.

I want to become staff on Sage as I actually believe there is an future in this network, it can easily succeed in this community and go beyond the rest. I feel as if with my experience, knowledge of the gamemode and expertise the server can be taken to a whole new level. I unlike many others do not have to be trained to fit the needs for Sage, I am already at its expectation and will continue to help its growth. I have worked for many upcoming networks as well as concurrent servers which have actually became huge and truly feel as if I can make a huge impact once again to the SagePvP Network.

Personally, I've been bored of playing this game for years now, one of the many reasons I still continue is the friends I make on this game, being able to have something to do whilst having a laugh with people is what I honestly find cool about this game, is that you get to dedicate your time and learn from others all around the world. Being staff on this network makes me feel as if I can once again be influenced to play this gamemode once again and have fun. I have the experience and knowledge to indeed deal with 90% or many scenarios that I may come to face with.

I have been playing on Jacob's server for a good amount of time now and understand the pressure faced upon towards him on a day to day basis, this being said I honestly feel as if I can bring a lot to the Sage staff team. I am a very patient individual when it comes down to helping players and will stop at nothing to make sure the player has the correct needs he came into TeamSpeak for, weather I am supporting a player on the network, forums, discord or even the TeamSpeak I will always be 100% professional and make sure that the job at need is completely and no errors follow. I don't react badly to any situations or negative people which stand in my way, I'd much rather just move and continue to do my job, I believe everyone should be given a second chance and should be treated equally.

Once of the main questions I get asked now is why I only left recently (2 months or so) and why I want to return all ready, the final statement is that. I know that the server has its ups and down and understand that many of the players are currently trying to push for chance, if this involves, cheaters, ddosers, allyers, abusers, I personally enjoyed dealing with this issues especially doing what other staff members never would have risked and this is freezing factions no matter how big and screensharing to make sure the server is clean of rule breakers.

Chat moderating is quick, easy and simple to do, yet specific words, sentences, or individuals still challenge the staff team by saying things in chat to which is what I want to stop, if people are racist, rude, I want to be the person to say no and help clean the server.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

Activity -
Being active is one of the best abilities I can offer towards Sage, unlike others my work schedule is heavily based around myself and choosing the hours I wish to work, I have the option to getting out of bed in 5pm and going to work or staying at home. I am lucky enough to be given the chance to only work 45 hours a week and be given the power to make the choice of the time I am supposed to start or not. I can contribute hours towards Sage wherever it may be lacking, meaning I am a perfect candidate for this position.

Honesty - I believe to have always given my honest opinion towards staff members, players, builders and media's and using my confidence and understanding of many issues I will encounter of my time being on Sage I am able to make quick and reliable action to the issue occurred. I believe that being honest is the best way forwards in all situations and if you'd just be honest then things won't go wrong in the first place.

Hard-Working - Since the original day of joining Sage as a helper I was hard-working from the very beginning, I take this role as a job, I do exactly what I applied to do in the first place, I try and keep these applications exactly to the point and say what I am willing to do, now weather or not I am able to contribute skills such as activity, experienced, maturity, confidence and key knowledge I do indeed believe that these of key aspects for a good staff member.

Maturity - I personally believe their is an age in which you can consider yourself to be mature, which I do indeed think I've hit the age, I have the understanding of the "real world" you could say, I've worked my ass from age 16 from doing 78 hours of work a week back down to 45 and truly believe if there is anyone which understands the stress levels some of the ownership & management team members go through its myself. I will be mature in all situations when talking with staff members and to players.

Trustworthy - Trustworthy I'd like to think should be an instant yes for me and Sage. I had the rank of admin, I resigned without any abuse, errors of judgement, strikes or anything like that. I had my forums rank for a good week after having my rank removed in-game and had done nothing to which would even effect Sage, I didn't make one post, talk in chat, or explain my issues to anyone as I had to expectation of that was the right thing to do for Sage.

Respectful - I consider myself to be respectful, if I have a problem with a staff member I will go and tell them to there face, I don't go around behind people and spread lies to others, I'd much rather just go to your face and fix the issues we have between each other. Now, I do believe respect is to be earned when it comes down to who to trust and am hopeful that I have gained the respect of Jacob & the management team.

Non-Toxic - Truly I believe that many users can become toxic and show there real side after leaving the staff team, although I'd like to think I remained professional, my comments on staff applications, opinion of the team and server have all remained to a professional level. If I've had an issue with a player, staff members or media I have reported or contacted the individual which deals or manages them and have left them to make the final decision.

Professional - Professionalism is a word I'd instantly use to describe the sage management team, this server has a stick policy for becoming staff, specifically if you've already done it once, to which this application I have done the very best. I hope that the management of Sage respects my decision to return to the network and understands myself and my experience to which could make a huge contribution towards Sage.

Issue Solving - Issue solving describes myself perfectly, I like to solve the issues players, staff or media's have. If I can fix something which has gone wrong you can bet yourself that I'm going to try and give it my overall 100%. Hopefully my past experience within this role proves that I am a perfect candidate to take the role back as staff.

Friendly - Being friendly is the best thing to do with all new staff, well you could say it worked for me. I've worked and mentored new people into this communities staff team and will try my very best to improve the server, yes I know this community isn't very "friendly" anymore based on the people here with us, although I truly believe that minecraft will become huge again very shortly and this gamemode will be huge.

Welcoming - Welcoming links up with friendliness, I try my best to welcome all new staff members into this community and help them the very best I can, hopefully I can make an impact of some of the new Sage staff.

ScreenSharing Ability - My screensharing ability shouldn't be a problem to most, I've had a strict screenshare team who taught me at the very start to which I became SS Approved very quickly after arriving at Sage, as soon as I join back into the team on Sage I will be achieving for this rank once again.

Time Schedule - My time schedule will be an excellent ability for Sage, if it is lacking AU staff members I can focus my work schedule to fit the needs of Sage, I also take my MAC to work therefore will also be able to moderate Sage whilst at work.

Confidence - My confidence in my ability as a staff member is like none other, I have the expertise and use it to deal with any situation I encounter.

Mass Moving - I have the ability to do MASS amount of support rooms everyday to support Sage, in mass moves I know exactly what to do, each player talks, situations are explained and will be dealt with, doesn't matter who, when or how ill get the job done.

Manners / Politeness - I consider my manners to be "top notch". This is a English saying for talented. I consider myself to be mature and professional whenever needed and if someone needs a minute or two I am more then willing to give them the time to make sure that the error occurred is fixed.

Learning - I have always learnt from the very start is that with everyone you meet on this game, staffing or supporting they will all be able to teach you a trick or two, even when screensharing players they've been able to show me things which may or may not have gotten the banned people are always able to support in this community which is the reason I enjoy it so much!.

Language - I would say I speak a good level fluent English and have the ability to make sure that whoever I could be supporting has access to fully understanding what I am saying.

Communication - I believe my communication & team-working skills to be perfect and to fit the exact needs of what Sage is looking for, I am able to work with a small understanding of an issue and find the best outcome for the user.

Some Scenarios I may come across.

Abuse / Staff Member ETB:
Actually this is something I have already encountered whilst being staff previously on Sage, as you may be aware 3 staff members attempted to abuse / etb whilst I was staff. Firstly, one of the many things I did was instantly start recording, I then had froze the staff member whilst I was checking his commands by using core protect, then once I had enough proof to prove that he was being unjust. I IP-Banned the user.

Spamming: If I user were to be spamming in chat, instantly I'd just mute him. Nothing else really to say. Quick easy mute, move on in life.

DDosers: DDosers are something I've already seen whilst being Admin on Sage, me and Sonnix once froze and entire faction and screenshared them for DDosing, turned out two of them were banned whilst they also had an "etbing" staff member in there faction too. He was also IP-Banned.

Schedule:
Monday
- 10am -10:00 pm ( 12 hours )
Tuesday - 11.00 pm - 8.00 am ( 9 hours )
Wednesday - 10:00 am -10:00 pm ( 12 hours )
Thursday - 4:00 pm -10:00 pm ( 6 hours )
Friday - 11pm - 8:00am ( 11 hours )
Saturday - 9am-10:00pm ( 13 hours )
Sunday - 9am-10:00pm ( 13 hours )
Total: 76 Hours

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
Honestly, I'd rate my honesty levels at 10, I'll tell you exactly how I see it and never different.

Vouching doesn't really mean anything for me, as the staff team do know me. Although hopefully I can just state the majority. I'm sure the management team will not have forgotten me, I tell Jacob as it is and haven't ever cared about the repercussions.
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
Jacob & Arcticc

↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.)
Easily.

↬ What is your telegram @?:
@Sauds

↬ What is your discord @?:
Sauds#1609

↬ Additional Information (optional)?:

My in real-life name is Kieran. I am an former administrator on Sage, thanks for reading my application and hope to see your replies. <3!

PS: Yeah, I told you my applications are 🔥
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━​

Last edited:

Sewing

Veteran Member
Hello.
I have reviewed your application. Unfortunately, it has been denied.
You may re-apply in 2 weeks.