Sansyy

IGN (In-Game Name):
Sansyyxd

Timezone:
GMT // United Kingdom

Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):
I am only going to list the servers I have proof for:

SoirPvP - Proof More Proof - Demoted // Resigned:
SoirPvP was my favourite server to staff on as I was there for over 2 months and got the majority of my maturity and professionalism from them. I have improved since this experience on Soir and learned how to treat people in support rooms and how to deal with the correct punishments I believe that after this experience I have become a lot more capable handling situations and extremely grateful I was given to opportunity to be a staff member on Soir. I learned how to be extremely mature in situations that require t and not to get any enemies on the staff team. Also, I don't have any proof of me being Staff Manager as the server when offline afterwards for a 2.0 release. Will try and get proof by asking the owners.

MurderRIP -Proof More Proof- Demoted:
I wouldn't call my MurderRIP experience that good as I was only staff for like 2 days before getting demoted because of reports that I never got to see or anything but I did get a chance to communicate with a lot of people in TeamSpeak and sort out issues against people and help them. I only really got experience communicating with the staff members and the correct way to sort out issues. MurderRIP was a very fun network to play on as I made a couple of friends on the network until my demote because I wasn't meant to be given the chance at all and my application was meant to be denied. It was fun while it lasted but I knew my time on MurderRIP was up.

Veru Network - Proof More Proof - Demoted:
I was staff on Veru.cc for 3 days due to the events that were occurring as I became a staff member. They were in the process of merging, so I got no support to help me on the network, I was expected to know everything before, and I made a couple of mistakes which they thought was worthy of a demotion. Them mistakes were warning people for breaking the rules but it’s on kits, so it does apply (Never mentioned in the Staff Guide). I also broke grief and because a player built underneath it – It was wilderness. I feel like I learned nothing from this network, and I cannot apply any experience as I gained non.

ArcticMC - Proof - Resigned:
I was staff on ArcticMC for 1 month and I got up to the Senior-Admin Role (They changed forums before I got it previously). It was a network in development as it was in its early stages and me and my friend Zippzie was building terrain and working on the config, I didn’t learn much as it wasn’t HCF // KitMap experience more or so a SoupPvP experience and I ended up learning how to use Staff Mode and a couple of commands to freeze chat etc. We ended up resigning due to the Owner and Co-Owner getting doxed and hacked, as they got hacked console logins got leaked and we didn’t feel safe working for the server anymore and resigned before we had any personal information leaked. I don't have any proof for being staff higher than admin as the forums were changed but I have proof of Admin in the screenshot listed above.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
My main reason for wanting to be staff on sage is because I just love the server in general. It's really fun and enjoyable as well as most of the community and I believe that my acceptance on the Sage Network will without a doubt make the experience even better for people on the server. I am a quality staff member and my experience with talking to people and the HCF community in general will 100% help me get a better understanding of peoples issues. The experience I will get from staffing on sage will without a doubt help me later on in life and on the server as I will know more and have more experience to support players in the future. This chance will 100% cause me to become more professional and mature when talking to people, so this will cause people to take me more seriously and get issues fixed quickly and efficiently. There has been a lot of times that there is around a single staff member on sage and it has been an issue before. I have a friend on the server who has to do a lot and I would love to come on and help him during support rooms and other staff related tasks that will be required.

I know for a fact that donations help the server in the best possible way capable, but I believe my staff experience will help the server more than donations could ever help. I have donated a fair bit to sage as I'm currently Artemis rank. I would rather give back helping and banning players then just donating. Donations might help out the server but in the long term, people don't want to play a server with cheaters and toxicity.

I have been playing sage for a long time now (around 7 months). I have enjoyed playing on sage but I have seen a few problems I would love to fix using my experience with the network and how the players are. I have been playing HCF for 5 years now and I have been losing interest in playing HCF and I want to help people within the community rather than play with the community. It's nothing wrong with the community just got a bit bland from the years of playing and I always like a new challenge. I have been playing HCF since Shotbow map 18 and I have an extreme level of experience within the community understanding it and how to interact with it.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
You should accept me because I am a quality staff member in general and just an overall nice guy. I am a very mature person and love to help anyone for any reason if they need it, I enjoy putting smiles on people's faces and if I can do it by supporting them in teamspeak or muting someone who is being toxic then I will be happy to support them. As an HCF player, we have all experienced cheaters, I will ban cheaters who use Ghost clients and Autoclickers as they are unwanted players and people do not want to play on the network if there are cheaters who are toxic because they think they are undetected. SagePvP is the best network with an overall friendly player base. As a Sagittarius, I am a friendly person and loves to talk to people and make friends. If you are ever down to talk about something let me know because I'm always happy to talk.

I have sadly gained a bad reputation as I was toxic for a little while but have changed. You will never see me be toxic ever again as I want to prove to Sage and myself that being a staff member will fix my reputation.

Maturity:
I am an extremely mature person when put into the right environment, I never fail to impress players and staff members and always show 100% maturity in all situations. You will never see me in a support room being immature and rude to players. Situations require mature people to easily solve the issue and without a doubt, I can be that person. Causing drama is extremely immature and will again never be seen from me.

Honesty:
Honestly is a key feature in a staff member and you can never lie to cover up for another player. Abusing by lying or hiding what another player has done is a bad act and people who do that should not be staff on Sage. I will never be dishonest with any player or staff member on sage.

Professionalism:
Being professional is an extremely important part of being a staff member, without professionalism people won't take you seriously and think you are laughing rather than trying to solve their problem. It's always good to show 100% professionalism during support rooms as it shows that you are here to help and not joke around. You cannot solve issues easily if you are not professional as you will not get your point across and the player needing support will also fail to get their point over and it just won't work.

Patience:
Patience is the key to success, if you do not wait for it then you will most likely never achieve it as it takes time for everything. Patience is in my soul; it always has been and will support me being a good staff member. If you are rushing things because you are impatient and you will become unprofessional and get things wrong when you never want to do that.

Dedication:
Dedicated is one of the only ways to show you are ready to be a staff member, I am extremely dedicated on Sage and I show this with my high amount of hours on Kits and only a few on Squads. When staff I will be on for around 13 hours a day helping people with their problems. I will even be on US hours so if there is a short in staff I will be only around 2 am to still support people.

Experience:
I don't have that much experience as a staff member; I have a lot more experience within the HCF community and knowing how it works and how the community interacts. I have been playing Minecraft for 9 years and HCF for around 5-6 years. I enjoy talking to the community in multiple ways and just interacting it in general. I am not the best at PvP but I still get a laugh out of the KitPvP.

Loyalty:
I am very loyal to sage and will never leave the network for no good reason. I will never intentionally get bad vibes with other staff members; I will always try and be as friendly with the network and staff members so I can stay on the network for as long as possible. I enjoy sage and if I get accepted for staff then I want it to be on the network until I reach an admin rank or for 6 months minimum.

Vouches:
Particules - Moderator

Additional Information:
Hello! My name is Sansyy I am 14 years old and from the United Kingdom. I enjoy playing lots of games from Minecraft to GTA V.

Favourite Spotify Playlist: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5DA1Me6tmWr6TYk4AS7kbN?si=2gNQscU2R32fH2ILmW7xgg
Discord: sansyy#3069 or sansyy20#0146
Telegram: @sansyyxd

Thank you for reading!

Last edited by a moderator:

Blqd

IGN (In-Game Name):

Sansyyxd​

14 (October 25th, 2005)​

Timezone:

GMT // United Kingdom​

I am only going to list the servers I have proof for:​

SoirPvP was my favourite server to staff on as I was there for over 2 months and got the majority of my maturity and professionalism from them. I have improved since this experience on Soir and learned how to treat people in support rooms and how to deal with the correct punishments I believe that after this experience I have become a lot more capable handling situations and extremely grateful I was given to opportunity to be a staff member on Soir. I learned how to be extremely mature in situations that require t and not to get any enemies on the staff team. Also, I don't have any proof of me being Staff Manager as the server when offline afterwards for a 2.0 release. Will try and get proof by asking the owners.​

I wouldn't call my MurderRIP experience that good as I was only staff for like 2 days before getting demoted because of reports that I never got to see or anything but I did get a chance to communicate with a lot of people in TeamSpeak and sort out issues against people and help them. I only really got experience communicating with the staff members and the correct way to sort out issues. MurderRIP was a very fun network to play on as I made a couple of friends on the network until my demote because I wasn't meant to be given the chance at all and my application was meant to be denied. It was fun while it lasted but I knew my time on MurderRIP was up.​

I was staff on Veru.cc for 3 days due to the events that were occurring as I became a staff member. They were in the process of merging, so I got no support to help me on the network, I was expected to know everything before, and I made a couple of mistakes which they thought was worthy of a demotion. Them mistakes were warning people for breaking the rules but it’s on kits, so it does apply (Never mentioned in the Staff Guide). I also broke grief and because a player built underneath it – It was wilderness. I feel like I learned nothing from this network, and I cannot apply any experience as I gained non.​

I was staff on ArcticMC for 1 month and I got up to the Senior-Admin Role (They changed forums before I got it previously). It was a network in development as it was in its early stages and me and my friend Zippzie was building terrain and working on the config, I didn’t learn much as it wasn’t HCF // KitMap experience more or so a SoupPvP experience and I ended up learning how to use Staff Mode and a couple of commands to freeze chat etc. We ended up resigning due to the Owner and Co-Owner getting doxed and hacked, as they got hacked console logins got leaked and we didn’t feel safe working for the server anymore and resigned before we had any personal information leaked. I don't have any proof for being staff higher than admin as the forums were changed but I have proof of Admin in the screenshot listed above.​

My main reason for wanting to be staff on sage is because I just love the server in general. It's really fun and enjoyable as well as most of the community and I believe that my acceptance on the Sage Network will without a doubt make the experience even better for people on the server. I am a quality staff member and my experience with talking to people and the HCF community in general will 100% help me get a better understanding of peoples issues. The experience I will get from staffing on sage will without a doubt help me later on in life and on the server as I will know more and have more experience to support players in the future. This chance will 100% cause me to become more professional and mature when talking to people, so this will cause people to take me more seriously and get issues fixed quickly and efficiently. There has been a lot of times that there is around a single staff member on sage and it has been an issue before. I have a friend on the server who has to do a lot and I would love to come on and help him during support rooms and other staff related tasks that will be required.​

I know for a fact that donations help the server in the best possible way capable, but I believe my staff experience will help the server more than donations could ever help. I have donated a fair bit to sage as I'm currently Artemis rank. I would rather give back helping and banning players then just donating. Donations might help out the server but in the long term, people don't want to play a server with cheaters and toxicity.​

I have been playing sage for a long time now (around 7 months). I have enjoyed playing on sage but I have seen a few problems I would love to fix using my experience with the network and how the players are. I have been playing HCF for 5 years now and I have been losing interest in playing HCF and I want to help people within the community rather than play with the community. It's nothing wrong with the community just got a bit bland from the years of playing and I always like a new challenge. I have been playing HCF since Shotbow map 18 and I have an extreme level of experience within the community understanding it and how to interact with it.​

You should accept me because I am a quality staff member in general and just an overall nice guy. I am a very mature person and love to help anyone for any reason if they need it, I enjoy putting smiles on people's faces and if I can do it by supporting them in teamspeak or muting someone who is being toxic then I will be happy to support them. As an HCF player, we have all experienced cheaters, I will ban cheaters who use Ghost clients and Autoclickers as they are unwanted players and people do not want to play on the network if there are cheaters who are toxic because they think they are undetected. SagePvP is the best network with an overall friendly player base. As a Sagittarius, I am a friendly person and loves to talk to people and make friends. If you are ever down to talk about something let me know because I'm always happy to talk.​

I have sadly gained a bad reputation as I was toxic for a little while but have changed. You will never see me be toxic ever again as I want to prove to Sage and myself that being a staff member will fix my reputation.​

Maturity:

I am an extremely mature person when put into the right environment, I never fail to impress players and staff members and always show 100% maturity in all situations. You will never see me in a support room being immature and rude to players. Situations require mature people to easily solve the issue and without a doubt, I can be that person. Causing drama is extremely immature and will again never be seen from me.​

Honesty:

Honestly is a key feature in a staff member and you can never lie to cover up for another player. Abusing by lying or hiding what another player has done is a bad act and people who do that should not be staff on Sage. I will never be dishonest with any player or staff member on sage.​

Professionalism:

Being professional is an extremely important part of being a staff member, without professionalism people won't take you seriously and think you are laughing rather than trying to solve their problem. It's always good to show 100% professionalism during support rooms as it shows that you are here to help and not joke around. You cannot solve issues easily if you are not professional as you will not get your point across and the player needing support will also fail to get their point over and it just won't work.​

Patience:

Patience is the key to success, if you do not wait for it then you will most likely never achieve it as it takes time for everything. Patience is in my soul; it always has been and will support me being a good staff member. If you are rushing things because you are impatient and you will become unprofessional and get things wrong when you never want to do that.​

Dedication:

Dedicated is one of the only ways to show you are ready to be a staff member, I am extremely dedicated on Sage and I show this with my high amount of hours on Kits and only a few on Squads. When staff I will be on for around 13 hours a day helping people with their problems. I will even be on US hours so if there is a short in staff I will be only around 2 am to still support people.​

Experience:

I don't have that much experience as a staff member; I have a lot more experience within the HCF community and knowing how it works and how the community interacts. I have been playing Minecraft for 9 years and HCF for around 5-6 years. I enjoy talking to the community in multiple ways and just interacting it in general. I am not the best at PvP but I still get a laugh out of the KitPvP.​

Loyalty:

I am very loyal to sage and will never leave the network for no good reason. I will never intentionally get bad vibes with other staff members; I will always try and be as friendly with the network and staff members so I can stay on the network for as long as possible. I enjoy sage and if I get accepted for staff then I want it to be on the network until I reach an admin rank or for 6 months minimum.​

Vouches:

Particules - Moderator

Additional Information:

Hello! My name is Sansyy I am 14 years old and from the United Kingdom. I enjoy playing lots of games from Minecraft to GTA V.

Thank you for reading!

IGN (In-Game Name):

Sansyyxd​

14 (October 25th, 2005)​

Timezone:

GMT // United Kingdom​

I am only going to list the servers I have proof for:​

SoirPvP was my favourite server to staff on as I was there for over 2 months and got the majority of my maturity and professionalism from them. I have improved since this experience on Soir and learned how to treat people in support rooms and how to deal with the correct punishments I believe that after this experience I have become a lot more capable handling situations and extremely grateful I was given to opportunity to be a staff member on Soir. I learned how to be extremely mature in situations that require t and not to get any enemies on the staff team. Also, I don't have any proof of me being Staff Manager as the server when offline afterwards for a 2.0 release. Will try and get proof by asking the owners.​

I wouldn't call my MurderRIP experience that good as I was only staff for like 2 days before getting demoted because of reports that I never got to see or anything but I did get a chance to communicate with a lot of people in TeamSpeak and sort out issues against people and help them. I only really got experience communicating with the staff members and the correct way to sort out issues. MurderRIP was a very fun network to play on as I made a couple of friends on the network until my demote because I wasn't meant to be given the chance at all and my application was meant to be denied. It was fun while it lasted but I knew my time on MurderRIP was up.​

I was staff on Veru.cc for 3 days due to the events that were occurring as I became a staff member. They were in the process of merging, so I got no support to help me on the network, I was expected to know everything before, and I made a couple of mistakes which they thought was worthy of a demotion. Them mistakes were warning people for breaking the rules but it’s on kits, so it does apply (Never mentioned in the Staff Guide). I also broke grief and because a player built underneath it – It was wilderness. I feel like I learned nothing from this network, and I cannot apply any experience as I gained non.​

I was staff on ArcticMC for 1 month and I got up to the Senior-Admin Role (They changed forums before I got it previously). It was a network in development as it was in its early stages and me and my friend Zippzie was building terrain and working on the config, I didn’t learn much as it wasn’t HCF // KitMap experience more or so a SoupPvP experience and I ended up learning how to use Staff Mode and a couple of commands to freeze chat etc. We ended up resigning due to the Owner and Co-Owner getting doxed and hacked, as they got hacked console logins got leaked and we didn’t feel safe working for the server anymore and resigned before we had any personal information leaked. I don't have any proof for being staff higher than admin as the forums were changed but I have proof of Admin in the screenshot listed above.​

My main reason for wanting to be staff on sage is because I just love the server in general. It's really fun and enjoyable as well as most of the community and I believe that my acceptance on the Sage Network will without a doubt make the experience even better for people on the server. I am a quality staff member and my experience with talking to people and the HCF community in general will 100% help me get a better understanding of peoples issues. The experience I will get from staffing on sage will without a doubt help me later on in life and on the server as I will know more and have more experience to support players in the future. This chance will 100% cause me to become more professional and mature when talking to people, so this will cause people to take me more seriously and get issues fixed quickly and efficiently. There has been a lot of times that there is around a single staff member on sage and it has been an issue before. I have a friend on the server who has to do a lot and I would love to come on and help him during support rooms and other staff related tasks that will be required.​

I know for a fact that donations help the server in the best possible way capable, but I believe my staff experience will help the server more than donations could ever help. I have donated a fair bit to sage as I'm currently Artemis rank. I would rather give back helping and banning players then just donating. Donations might help out the server but in the long term, people don't want to play a server with cheaters and toxicity.​

I have been playing sage for a long time now (around 7 months). I have enjoyed playing on sage but I have seen a few problems I would love to fix using my experience with the network and how the players are. I have been playing HCF for 5 years now and I have been losing interest in playing HCF and I want to help people within the community rather than play with the community. It's nothing wrong with the community just got a bit bland from the years of playing and I always like a new challenge. I have been playing HCF since Shotbow map 18 and I have an extreme level of experience within the community understanding it and how to interact with it.​

You should accept me because I am a quality staff member in general and just an overall nice guy. I am a very mature person and love to help anyone for any reason if they need it, I enjoy putting smiles on people's faces and if I can do it by supporting them in teamspeak or muting someone who is being toxic then I will be happy to support them. As an HCF player, we have all experienced cheaters, I will ban cheaters who use Ghost clients and Autoclickers as they are unwanted players and people do not want to play on the network if there are cheaters who are toxic because they think they are undetected. SagePvP is the best network with an overall friendly player base. As a Sagittarius, I am a friendly person and loves to talk to people and make friends. If you are ever down to talk about something let me know because I'm always happy to talk.​

I have sadly gained a bad reputation as I was toxic for a little while but have changed. You will never see me be toxic ever again as I want to prove to Sage and myself that being a staff member will fix my reputation.​

Maturity:

I am an extremely mature person when put into the right environment, I never fail to impress players and staff members and always show 100% maturity in all situations. You will never see me in a support room being immature and rude to players. Situations require mature people to easily solve the issue and without a doubt, I can be that person. Causing drama is extremely immature and will again never be seen from me.​

Honesty:

Honestly is a key feature in a staff member and you can never lie to cover up for another player. Abusing by lying or hiding what another player has done is a bad act and people who do that should not be staff on Sage. I will never be dishonest with any player or staff member on sage.​

Professionalism:

Being professional is an extremely important part of being a staff member, without professionalism people won't take you seriously and think you are laughing rather than trying to solve their problem. It's always good to show 100% professionalism during support rooms as it shows that you are here to help and not joke around. You cannot solve issues easily if you are not professional as you will not get your point across and the player needing support will also fail to get their point over and it just won't work.​

Patience:

Patience is the key to success, if you do not wait for it then you will most likely never achieve it as it takes time for everything. Patience is in my soul; it always has been and will support me being a good staff member. If you are rushing things because you are impatient and you will become unprofessional and get things wrong when you never want to do that.​

Dedication:

Dedicated is one of the only ways to show you are ready to be a staff member, I am extremely dedicated on Sage and I show this with my high amount of hours on Kits and only a few on Squads. When staff I will be on for around 13 hours a day helping people with their problems. I will even be on US hours so if there is a short in staff I will be only around 2 am to still support people.​

Experience:

I don't have that much experience as a staff member; I have a lot more experience within the HCF community and knowing how it works and how the community interacts. I have been playing Minecraft for 9 years and HCF for around 5-6 years. I enjoy talking to the community in multiple ways and just interacting it in general. I am not the best at PvP but I still get a laugh out of the KitPvP.​

Loyalty:

I am very loyal to sage and will never leave the network for no good reason. I will never intentionally get bad vibes with other staff members; I will always try and be as friendly with the network and staff members so I can stay on the network for as long as possible. I enjoy sage and if I get accepted for staff then I want it to be on the network until I reach an admin rank or for 6 months minimum.​

Vouches:

Particules - Moderator

Additional Information:

Thank you for reading!

0,5 only because you are not 15 years old and you are a little bit immature,

Wish you the best
Blqd

D

Deleted member1 - Irish

Good Detail
Somewhat Good Staff experience ( Neutral )

Extremely Toxic on Sage and Multiple other servers ( ex Murder.Rip )

I have to say Sansyy is an off and on switch. I have mentored with him in the past and I can't see him being able to turn a new leaf. I wish you the best of luck.

S

Sansyy

Good Detail
Somewhat Good Staff experience ( Neutral )
Extremely Toxic on Sage and Multiple other servers ( ex Murder.Rip )

I have to say Sansyy is an off and on switch. I have mentored with him in the past and I can't see him being able to turn a new leaf. I wish you the best of luck.
Thank you but I have changed during these 3 weeks I haven't been toxic at all. Might have complained a bit due to murder crashing every time I get into a fight but nothing toxic. I have barely spoken to you these past 3 weeks so you wouldn't have any ideas anyway. Thank you

D

Deleted member1 - Irish

Thank you but I have changed during these 3 weeks I haven't been toxic at all. Might have complained a bit due to murder crashing every time I get into a fight but nothing toxic. I have barely spoken to you these past 3 weeks so you wouldn't have any ideas anyway. Thank you
Haven't spoken to me, what happened in ts when you got hyper and you and your teammate were screaming at a Staff member. This was at most 1 week ago.

S

Sansyy

Haven't spoken to me, what happened in ts when you got hyper and you and your teammate were screaming at a Staff member. This was at most 1 week ago.
This didn't happen as my teammate was particules and we never joined ts screaming at you

S

Sansyy

We called you a good moderator for solving our issue very quickly so I don't understand where you are getting this story from

D

Deleted member1 - Irish

Paticules Did thank you very much. We can go on and on about who is right and who is wrong but I would rather others post on your thread and not fill it up with a back and forth. Good luck @Sansyy

guzzle

Neutral, I believe players can greatly improve maturity when they become staff, but also with a toxic backround you may be looked at negatively.

Status
Not open for further replies.