Denied Sansyy (Deleted)

S

Sansyy

Updates:

Removed - QpL and XXJuicy as vouches. They have been demoted.

Sauds

Legendary Member
-1 copied old application so i'm guessing nothing has changed at ALL in the reasons you're applying?

S

Sansyy

Not really I was just in a bad mood and panicking while in the interview so I just wanted to get back to that stage. Also, I changed a bit in first paragraph

StaffMode

I was allowed to do this.
I got denied in the interview, not the application
learn the facts before -1 the application
"learn the facts before -1 the application" replying with that kind of attitude already proves that you're immature, unprofessional, and can't take any criticism. You can prove me wrong but not with that attitude.

S

Sansyy

"learn the facts before -1 the application" replying with that kind of attitude already proves that you're immature, unprofessional, and can't take any criticism. You can prove me wrong but not with that attitude.
Sometimes you have to realize, This is only a block game.

StaffMode

Sometimes you have to realize, This is only a block game.
I know, My quote inspired many people. But SagePvP is only looking for professional, dedicated, and mature staff members, The fact that you're replying to my opinion with "This is only a block game" furthermore proves that you probably aren't taking this seriously, aren't dedicated and professional.

S

Sansyy

I know, My quote inspired many people. But SagePvP is only looking for professional, dedicated, and mature staff members, The fact that you're replying to my opinion with "This is only a block game" furthermore proves that you probably aren't taking this seriously, aren't dedicated and professional.
Yes, I understand but your overreacting, I am not staff right now. My maturity doesn't really need to show as much. People like you in the comments just don't understand the reasons why stuff happens and you jump to a conclusion way to early. Considering you only devouched me for that reason, maybe you should learn the reason why

GangUp

Denied:
Hello @, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.