Pending |-| SagePvp Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyo

Server : HCF
IGN : Spyo
Type of suggestion (teamfighting, ability item, rules, baseraiding, bugfixes, appearance) : Ability Item, Appearance
Suggestion : 1) Add an ability item that randomizes an opponents hot bar when hit three times
2) Add name colors to global chat
3) Add a base building competition, voted by a poll for top 3, winners receive a rank or buycraft
4) Add a new staff role: Chat-Mod to help reduce toxicity in global chat and still play HCF, chat-mod would only have access to mute people, chat-mod would help staff so much so staff can work on helping make the server better with ideas and cleaning up the server of hackers
5) Add team viewer to help locate teammates easier on Lunar
6) Add a custom command that makes you receive vouchers like ranks and buycraft, which can also be gifted towards other players
7) Clean chat up by not publicly announcing what partner items a player wins, instead only have buycraft and ranks in global, it is very junky and hard to see chat cleaning, announced rewards would help the server look more professional

8) Custom Death Messages / Kill effects that are perm

ZionRank

Type of suggestion (teamfighting, ability item, rules, baseraiding, bugfixes, appearance) : Ability Item, Appearance
Suggestion : 1) Add an ability item that randomizes an opponents hot bar when hit three times
3) Add a base building competition, voted by a poll for top 3, winners receive a rank or buycraft
4) Add a new staff role: Chat-Mod to help reduce toxicity in global chat and still play HCF, chat-mod would only have access to mute people, chat-mod would help staff so much so staff can work on helping make the server better with ideas and cleaning up the server of hackers
6) Add a custom command that makes you receive vouchers like ranks and buycraft, which can also be gifted towards other players
7) Clean chat up by not publicly announcing what partner items a player wins, instead only have buycraft and ranks in global, it is very junky and hard to see chat cleaning, announced rewards would help the server look more professional

I agree with some of these, the Chat-Mod role is a feature included on many servers, and I hope it is added to sage, "name colors to global chat", would just increase chat jankiness with all the different colors, I agree with 7), decrease chat jankiness

compend

Love all the suggestions

The only thing would be that a Chat-Mod role is useless, I assure you that nearly all the toxicity and global chat in HCF are cleared up by other staff members and Chat-Mods would have no real job as mutes are being done by other staff members.

I don't really understand what you mean like this, whether it is like something similar to /redeem (which already exists) or another command that can direct you to the store to gift items or purchase them for yourself (which is /buy)

All the other suggestions are great and I love them! :)

Miskeep

I agree with the custom kill effects but idk about the custom death messages, just because we can rename swords to what ever we want so it wouldn’t be that practical.

Twqntys

Saint
Manager
Alright see I like these, I do have some questions and notes however:

1) Add an ability item that randomizes an opponents hot bar when hit three times
-In general a good idea, we could call it "Scrambled Egg" that scrambles your held item with something else in your hotbar,

-What do you mean by name colors? As in with your rank or a chatcolor?

-We had this a while ago but barely anyone competed for it so we decided to scrap it, we could bring this back for either HCF or Teams if we do decide on doing that again as that would be a good place for it to be!

-I don't think this is really important, I mean we could add it but then again we have a staffteam in place already and it does help them get their playtime up etc. if they can actually deal with stuff like mutes etc.

-Honestly I don't use Lunar so I have no idea at all what that is, I assume it's the waypoints that show you where your teammates are and if so then yea, that is something we can look into!

-This is actually something I thought of a few weeks ago and I've been trying to find a good system to do this so this might be implemented in the future.

-Yeah I agree, but that's a sc0ttay thing you'll have to bring that up with the big man himself.

This is actually something I suggested for the 4.0 Update but we just never really got around to finalizing this, might be something we will add soon but we are focusing on more gameplay related updates. But who knows?!

Miskeep

-Honestly I don't use Lunar so I have no idea at all what that is, I assume it's the waypoints that show you where your teammates are and if so then yea, that is something we can look into!
The Lunar Tram view puts a green arrow above all online teammates so you don’t need to rally. It is really buggy tho on cave/viper so it would be amazing if Sage made it and it didn’t glitch out.

Status
Not open for further replies.