Staff Revamp

• Agree

Votes: 20 57.1%
  • Disagree

Votes: 15 42.9%

• Total voters

Amarese

Elite Member
I already have got thru to the interview and he asked me some random questions and I didn't know what to say! and it isn't exactly my job I didn't sign up for it they did its really not that difficult to staff
We're always looking to improve the staff team, I think it's far too easy to sit back and say stuff isn't being done properly when you aren't the one doing it. If you think you've got what it takes I strongly encourage you to apply for a position so you can make a difference.

Unforgot

We're always looking to improve the staff team, I think it's far too easy to sit back and say stuff isn't being done properly when you aren't the one doing it. If you think you've got what it takes I strongly encourage you to apply for a position so you can make a difference.
You've already said this but if I don't want to staff and I pay money for the experience on the server and the people that actually applied and want to staff are doing a bad job why should I continue spending money on it? Then also when I have people as high up as you telling me its to easy to sit back and say stuff well I don't spend money to have a shit experience tell your staff team to do their job and follow the fucking guide!

S

Sansyy

See, when you're a staff member you can't play. He is complaining because he is having issues playing. He wants to team to sort the server out so he can enjoy playing. He doesn't want to be staff because he wants to play HCF.

Disbanded

Known member
See, when you're a staff member you can't play. He is complaining because he is having issues playing. He wants to team to sort the server out so he can enjoy playing. He doesn't want to be staff because he wants to play HCF.
you can play, on alts, i played on an alt though and got banned because Fisy's ass decided to cobblemonster a base and somehow it's my problem (even though i did everything i could to stop him from doing it, even got twentys to helpop it.) then botings is like you could of stopped it, i tried to stop it and theres a rule where you cannot affiliate with your main and your alt, so basically he's autistic.

S

Sansyy

Yeah but my point still stands you don't want to be staff and a player really because situations could get you in trouble for the little things you do on your alt.
I want to be staff because I want something more to do.

Unforgot

Yeah but my point still stands you don't want to be staff and a player really because situations could get you in trouble for the little things you do on your alt.
I want to be staff because I want something more to do.
The new staff team is fairly balanced still and issue with the whole EU situation tho and you can get some bad staff some good but I must say I was fairly impressed with Kinumo

Tqns

+1, the staff are inactive and immature. It was far more professional when me and Twqntys were admins, we actually got shit done back then.

S

Sansyy

The new staff team is fairly balanced still and issue with the whole EU situation tho and you can get some bad staff some good but I must say I was fairly impressed with Kinumo
I have to admit I have come to really like Kinomu and also some others like basically all the dutch staff.

MAFIAXD

Known member
I already have got thru to the interview and he asked me some random questions and I didn't know what to say! and it isn't exactly my job I didn't sign up for it they did its really not that difficult to staff
He got denied so he is big mad, next time dont get mad and just re apply after 2 weeks. Go to ts.sagepvp.org if you want to change something properly.