• Agree

Votes: 20 57.1%
  • Disagree

Votes: 15 42.9%

• Total voters

Unforgot

roly shit!

DO NOT GET ME STARTED ON THE FUCKING STAFF MAN

Most of them when I join ts act as if I've just shat in their coco pops like youse really need a revamp on staff... like do your fucking job. I got staff msging me after I kill them "uh plz can I get my kb back" and "please may I have my p3 back" like no gtf man.

Ofc some random ass helper when he clicks the up sign and follows me up into a 1v1 kills me then bans me for having a fucking lever on the floor after I get told off a mod+ its not bannable like you cant still pot you braindead shit? Then I go into ts and get the usual chat uh uh idk man uh just go make an appeal here the uh forums NO I DONT CARE ABOUT THE FUCKING FORUMS ITS GONNA TAKE ME 3 HOURS TO GET APPEALED JUST UNBAN ME.

Sometimes I think staff got to look over the rules I got staff telling me one thing "its not banable if they can still pot" and I got another retard who stutters every 3 seconds "uh em idk its bannable uh because uh you have a lever on the uh floor" like fucking hell its not as if your talking to jesus just fucking help me and don't be so surprised for what you signed up for

Most of the time around 5-11 GMT trying to find a staff member is like trying to find Madeline McCann as theirs like 0 staff members on well I say that their probs having a wank

Its getting to the point that the head staff are more useful than the 20 useless wankers that name themselves "staff" and the 3 hour wait in the head staff waiting room is often quicker than waiting in the general support room.

The people you see in the unicef ads that are drinking dirty water have no house have more experience at fucking staffing than you and they don't know how to spell (sad and true)

Most of the staff are squeeky af and just make you leave the ts before you even tell them what you need help with and they all seem to when I join say "HeLlO hOw MaY I HeLp YoU" and always have sudden pauses and their mum shouting at them to get off cause its 8pmand they've got school tomorrow like Botings you need some good staff that are mature, have experience, aren't saving up for a mic (yes he did set someone pending who didn't have one lmao probs accidentally smoked acid cause he thought it was weed dumb fuck) (jk ly botings), and all that I ask for is you find staff that don't require their mum to wipe the piss off their toilet when they get to excited when Botings joins or asks them something

Right Im JUST KIDDING its a joke and true at the same time hire some good fucking staff man most of them are shitty af

Only good staff left or with some common sense atleast
-Botings
-Amarese
-57X
-Sonnix
-Recruits
-Babymark
-Trixkz jk hes fucking ass
-GangUp
-Wolfity
and some others that have long ass names

iTzAndreas

roly shit!

DO NOT GET ME STARTED ON THE FUCKING STAFF MAN

Most of them when I join ts act as if I've just shat in their coco pops like youse really need a revamp on staff... like do your fucking job. I got staff msging me after I kill them "uh plz can I get my kb back" and "please may I have my p3 back" like no gtf man.

Ofc some random ass helper when he clicks the up sign and follows me up into a 1v1 kills me then bans me for having a fucking lever on the floor after I get told off a mod+ its not bannable like you cant still pot you braindead shit? Then I go into ts and get the usual chat uh uh idk man uh just go make an appeal here the uh forums NO I DONT CARE ABOUT THE FUCKING FORUMS ITS GONNA TAKE ME 3 HOURS TO GET APPEALED JUST UNBAN ME.

Sometimes I think staff got to look over the rules I got staff telling me one thing "its not banable if they can still pot" and I got another retard who stutters every 3 seconds "uh em idk its bannable uh because uh you have a lever on the uh floor" like fucking hell its not as if your talking to jesus just fucking help me and don't be so surprised for what you signed up for

Most of the time around 5-11 GMT trying to find a staff member is like trying to find Madeline McCann as theirs like 0 staff members on well I say that their probs having a wank

Its getting to the point that the head staff are more useful than the 20 useless wankers that name themselves "staff" and the 3 hour wait in the head staff waiting room is often quicker than waiting in the general support room.

The people you see in the unicef ads that are drinking dirty water have no house have more experience at fucking staffing than you and they don't know how to spell (sad and true)

Most of the staff are squeeky af and just make you leave the ts before you even tell them what you need help with and they all seem to when I join say "HeLlO hOw MaY I HeLp YoU" and always have sudden pauses and their mum shouting at them to get off cause its 8pmand they've got school tomorrow like Botings you need some good staff that are mature, have experience, aren't saving up for a mic (yes he did set someone pending who didn't have one lmao probs accidentally smoked acid cause he thought it was weed dumb fuck) (jk ly botings), and all that I ask for is you find staff that don't require their mum to wipe the piss off their toilet when they get to excited when Botings joins or asks them something

Right Im JUST KIDDING its a joke and true at the same time hire some good fucking staff man most of them are shitty af

Only good staff left or with some common sense atleast
-Botings
-Amarese
-57X
-Sonnix
-Recruits
-Babymark
-Trixkz jk hes fucking ass
-GangUp
-Wolfity
and some others that have long ass names
What about kinomu?

Jacob

Owner
We're always looking to improve the staff team, I think it's far too easy to sit back and say stuff isn't being done properly when you aren't the one doing it. If you think you've got what it takes I strongly encourage you to apply for a position so you can make a difference.

refusual

We're always looking to improve the staff team, I think it's far too easy to sit back and say stuff isn't being done properly when you aren't the one doing it. If you think you've got what it takes I strongly encourage you to apply for a position so you can make a difference.
+1

S

Sansyy

I think unforgot has

Unforgot

I already have got thru to the interview and he asked me some random questions and I didn't know what to say! and it isn't exactly my job I didn't sign up for it they did its really not that difficult to staff

S

Sansyy

Interviews are a challenge anyway because its hard to think of answers on the spot if you don't have an idea on what there going to say