Status
Not open for further replies.

KM9

IGN (In-Game Name):

KM9

I am currently 18

Region (EU/NA/Other): EU (Netherlands)

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

I do not have any experience with staffing but I don't see this as a problem, because I'm very motivated, and if I put my mind on something then I will succeed.
I'm very good at taking feedback and criticism and using that feedback and criticism in my work.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I would like to become a staff member because I love helping people so they enjoy their stay on your server. I am a very motivated guy, I want to help out on the server. I've seen hundreds of rule-breakers on your server and I want to stop those spammers, cheaters, and griefers. The only thing that those rule-breakers are doing is ruining our everyday lives on your server. We all know that nobody likes a rule-breaker. I believe I should become a helper because I am a very kind and dedicated person with an open heart. Ever since I started playing SagePvP, I have always been involved with the community trying to help every player I could. I always try my hardest to make everyone happy and make a good impression.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

if I get accepted I will use the knowledge and the experience I have of playing Minecraft to make the experience for the players better.
I'm very knowledgeable on screen sharing so I can find most cheats that are being used these days, and I can use this to ban more rule-breakers.
I'm also good at performing under pressure, so if many players need help I can easily give every player the solution they need.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I would give myself an 8, I know what to do in pretty much every situation, so if there's anyone that needs help I can help them pretty much in every situation.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

I don't know any staff member personal.

Additional Information?:

Yes, actually! I don’t think we talked about the fact that I can record in good quality and whether or not I have a microphone
The answer to these questions is yes, I can record in high quality and do have a decent microphone. I record videos in my spare time and edit those. My microphone is good quality since I play a lot of games where communication is necessary.
Kindest regards,
Kevin/KM9.

seasdsfnwifwiuefwef

Established member
Hello sir, thanks for taking the time to create an application, but we won't be moving forward with it at this time.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.
I would suggest using this time to add a lot more detail for your next application.

Kind regards.
- skracker

Status
Not open for further replies.