Denied SagePvP Staff Application - NotRemixed

Status
Not open for further replies.

IGN: NotRemixed

Language Skills: Fluent in English and Spanish, previously served as a translator at SagePvP, Fyre, CavePvP, Viper and Clash.

Region: NA

Discord & Telegram:
Discord: notremixed
Telegram: @RlyRemixed

Past Staff Experience:

MineSurge: (Proof)

Rank: Mod+ | 100+ Players (Proof) Mod Rank was removed so all Mods were placed Mod+
Responsibilities: Managed player interactions and addressed rule violations, particularly focusing on screensharing to identify and remove cheaters.

ClashMC:
Reason for Resignation: Stepped down due to management issues and a toxic atmosphere on the server, despite efforts to contribute positively.

SoloLegends:
Reason for Resignation: Despite active contributions, resigned due to a toxic environment that hindered effective moderation efforts.

HCRival:
Responsibilities: Enforced fair gameplay by identifying and banning players exploiting pearl glitches.

SteelPvP:
Reason for Resignation: Departed after a brief tenure due to personal family issues, while maintaining positive interactions with players and staff.

LushPvP:
Responsibilities: Managed ban appeals and conducted cheater screenings under the guidance of exceptional management.

Warzone:
Experience: Gained foundational staff experience, learning valuable lessons in player management and conflict resolution.

SagePvP:
Previous Experience: Demoted for inactivity, but actively contributed to maintaining fair gameplay by banning rule breakers and cheaters on both Kit Map and HCF servers.

Reasons for Wanting to be a Staff Member:

Communication:
My ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with players and staff members sets me apart as a valuable team member. I have honed my interpersonal skills through years of experience in various server environments, where I've had the opportunity to engage with diverse communities and handle a wide range of interactions. Whether it's assisting players with their inquiries, resolving conflicts, or brainstorming ideas with fellow staff members, I approach each interaction with empathy, patience, and professionalism. By fostering open communication and actively listening to the needs of the community, I strive to create a welcoming and inclusive environment where everyone feels heard and valued.

Main Reason: SagePvP has captured my attention and admiration due to its exceptional staff and management team, as well as its commitment to providing a top-notch gaming experience. I am deeply passionate about contributing to the success of the server and ensuring the satisfaction of its players. Drawing from my extensive experience in the Hardcore Factions (HCF) community, I understand the importance of maintaining fair gameplay and upholding server standards to create a positive and enjoyable gaming environment. With a strong dedication to integrity and a genuine desire to make a difference, I am eager to bring my skills and expertise to SagePvP and play a role in its continued growth and success.

What Sets Me Apart:
Maturity:
Through my experiences in various server environments, I've developed a strong sense of maturity and professionalism that sets me apart. When faced with challenging situations, I maintain a composed demeanor and approach conflicts with empathy and understanding. By carefully assessing each situation and considering all perspectives, I strive to reach fair and impartial resolutions. My ability to navigate complex issues with tact and integrity has earned me the trust and respect of both players and staff members alike.

Dedication: My commitment to serving as a staff member extends far beyond fulfilling the responsibilities outlined in the role. I approach every task with unwavering dedication and a genuine desire to contribute positively to the community. If entrusted with a position at SagePvP, I will prioritize the server's integrity and the well-being of its players above all else. I understand the importance of being a reliable and proactive team member, and I am fully prepared to go above and beyond to ensure the continued success of the server.

Effort: I am deeply passionate about SagePvP's mission and am eager to invest maximum effort into supporting its growth and success. From actively moderating the server to brainstorming innovative ideas for improvement, I am committed to upholding the highest standards of excellence. I believe in the power of continuous improvement and am dedicated to pushing the boundaries of what is possible to create an even more vibrant and engaging community. With a proactive and forward-thinking mindset, I am confident in my ability to make a meaningful and lasting impact on SagePvP's journey forward.

Availability:
Sunday: 9am - 2pm
Monday: 9am - 10pm
Tuesday: 9am - 10pm
Wednesday: 11am - 10pm
Thursday: 9am - 5pm
Friday: 9am - 10pm
Saturday: 1pm - 5pm

Vouches: LiamYoutube, a former colleague from Minesurge, can attest to my capabilities and professionalism.

Willingness to Learn: I am eager to expand my skills and knowledge, including mastering screensharing techniques to ensure fair play and server security.

Additional Information: For any inquiries or clarifications, please feel free to contact me using the methods below:

Telegram: @RlyRemixed

Discord: NotRemixed

Email: [email protected]

Last edited:

frk

Seems like copy pasted application, some proof aren't working and most of the application flags as AI.
1711893503449.png
1711893519417.png
1711893559518.png

Maintain

Denied. Unfortunately, we will not be moving on with your staff application at this time due to being staff blacklisted.

Status
Not open for further replies.