Accepted SagePvP | All Suggestions Combined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markk

1. Player Brackets
- Put a players faction and dtr above there heads

2. Implement /f focus
- Focuses an entire faction/team. Puts the focused faction's name, dtr, and home coordinates on the scoreboard.

3. Ability Item Changes
- North Stars: When used, make it so it teleports you to the player not the last location.

- Anti-Build Sticks: Change so it also disables opening chests, fencegates, ect.

4. Partners
- To keep partners and expand your server, please enforce stricter rules on partners. One restriction that is truly needed is loyalty. This means whilst they are partnered at Sage they may not upload videos on any other HCF server.

5. Promotion
For huge updates such as the upcoming Winter Update, release trailers so it encourages players to play. (Hide Easter-Eggs)

6. Virtual Blockshop
- Using the command /blockshop will open a gui that allows players to buy colored wool, glass, and other special building materials.

7. Hubs
- Implement Hub cosmetics.
- Allow speaking in Hubs

8. Give the new SAGE rank some other Perks.
- Tags

9. Classes (bard, archer, rouge)
- Remove Class Cooldown
- When using Archer gkit on SOTW, make it so it automatically puts the Archer set on the player so the pearls are already in the players hotbar.
- Add permanent resistance to these classes.

10. Make it so players cannot mine out of 1x1's so easily!

11. Revamp Pearls
- Crosspearls
- Pearling in Single Bottom Slabs

12. Starting Money
Kits: $5000
HCF: $2500

13. Rule Changes
- DDOS:
If a player has proof of "lagging out", out of no where during a fight or in a base and a/the opponent is obviously ddosing, the victim should be revived and the suspected ddoser should be punished or screenshared.

14. Lunar Client API?
- F rally
- Waypoints above teammates heads

15. Revamp DTR
- 5 mans should have 6dtr
- 4 mans should have 5 dtr
- Ect

16. Change color astetic for the WINTER UPDATE and FUTURE updates!

17. For Winter Update
- Snow Terrain (New dont use the old one you guys have used since the server opened)

bannedforcheats

#1. No, definitely not.
#2. Yes, It would make it easier to run to someone's base and focus a faction easier than ever.
#3. Yes, I agree with both of those.
#4. I agree with this. When a player reports them or a staff member catches them breaking the rules, they get a slap on the wrist and sent on their way.

#5. Yes. It would help players find the server and boost the player count.
#6. No, just ask the staff to add at the beginning of the map. This isn't skyblock.
#7. Hubs, I'm sorry, but the server only has 4 sub-servers. There is no need to have cosmetics in the lobby when people spend most of their time on one of the sub-servers.
#8. Sage rank was removed from what I heard.
#9. No, it's fine the way it is.
#10. If they mine out of the 1x1, it's considered a glitch. Record and report.
#11. Yes, pearls are terrible at the moment.
#12. I can see changing kits, but HCF, no.
#13. Really can prove if someone "hit you offline" just through the game. Now if the person threatens you, then they can get banned. Say you ran in someone's base and your power goes out, the internet goes with it, that player will just go in TS and say SS that person that killed them.
#14. They would need to be a partner with Lunar. But good idea.

#15. It's fine the way it is.
#16. Yes, needs to be different, the same is just boring.
#17. Yes.

Disclaimer: This is just my thoughts, no need to criticize someone for being organized.

-banned

Markk

#1. No, definitely not.
#2. Yes, It would make it easier to run to someone's base and focus a faction easier than ever.
#3. Yes, I agree with both of those.
#4. I agree with this. When a player reports them or a staff member catches them breaking the rules, they get a slap on the wrist and sent on their way.
#5. Yes. It would help players find the server and boost the player count.
#6. No, just ask the staff to add at the beginning of the map. This isn't skyblock.
#7. Hubs, I'm sorry, but the server only has 4 sub-servers. There is no need to have cosmetics in the lobby when people spend most of their time on one of the sub-servers.
#8. Sage rank was removed from what I heard.
#9. No, it's fine the way it is.
#10. If they mine out of the 1x1, it's considered a glitch. Record and report.
#11. Yes, pearls are terrible at the moment.
#12. I can see changing kits, but HCF, no.
#13. Really can prove if someone "hit you offline" just through the game. Now if the person threatens you, then they can get banned. Say you ran in someone's base and your power goes out, the internet goes with it, that player will just go in TS and say SS that person that killed them.
#14. They would need to be a partner with Lunar. But good idea.

#15. It's fine the way it is.
#16. Yes, needs to be different, the same is just boring.
#17. Yes.

Disclaimer: This is just my thoughts, no need to criticize someone for being organized.

-banned
UMmmm your kinda dumb because Sage rank is anew rank and mining out a 1x1 isnt a glitch. There is only 1 hub server and the staff are already doing #9. #13 should be should due to the fact ddosing happens way too often on sage. #15 needs to be implemented so u cant go raidable if u have a full fac!

WaIIArt

1- no seems like something for newgens
2 - yes but not the scoreboard thing because it's for newgens
3 - no ability items should be removed
4 - no because no one does that
5 - yes
6 - no seems like something for newgens
7 - no one gives a fuck about hub cosmetics and yes I agree allow using chat
In hub
8 - tags yes more perks no this is HCF not op factions
9 - no both seem like something for newgens
10 - yeah good suggestion
11 - no seems like something for newgens
12 - yes
13 - no anyone with a shit internet could claim that someone ddosed him I'm not taking a 2 hour ss just because someone went offline while fighting me
14 - yes
15 - yes
16 - no
17 - yes

RETROUSSE

Established member
1.) If you're talking about what Viper has, that's a Lunar Client API feature. However, it's possible without the API support and would be useful.
2.) Completely agree with this feature.
3.) I'm not a huge fan of ability items but since the community seems to like them, North Stars being able to teleport you to the player instead of the last location where they tagged you would be a lot better.
4.) When I was here and helping out with media that was one topic that was discussed and we're not giving out random YouTubers partner.
5.) Trailers are cool and all, but cost a lot of money and kinda useless. Maybe a pre-roll with hidden easter eggs could be more efficient.
6.) Eh, maybe. Don't really have a strong opinion on it.
7.) Sage only has 1 Hub and Jacob tries to make it as non-laggy as possible. We purposely disabled chat, commands, player viewing, and overall made the hub very basic. That's how we were able to withstand 1,000+ players on the network.
8.) Extra cosmetics wouldn't be bad but I feel as if the rank already has enough perks.
9.) Removing the class cooldown would be a lot better for kit-switching, and preferably I would like to have no class cooldown. And the armor should be applied to the player's body when equipped.
10.) Don't have much of an opinion on it.
11.) I feel as if Sage's pearls are good enough and definitely better than most servers.
12.) +1
13.) There is a huge problem with this. Obviously, DDoSing is already a problem itself however if you're connecting yourself to TeamSpeak servers are any Minecraft Server that gets a database leak, it's really your own fault for taking the risk and connecting to that server. On top of this, any player with garbage internet can easily start lagging out and make up an excuse saying that they were getting DDoSed. One way to counter that situation would be by having audio within the clip, being able to hear your teammates start having a robot voice.
14.) An API was being developed and it was implemented for testing a while ago, just not sure when it'll be completed.
15.) Not much of an opinion on this either.
16.) No
17.) I'm pretty sure new terrain is currently being spoken about, not 100% guaranteed but it's something that's been talked about for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.