Denied Sage class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miskeep

Server : HCF/Kits
IGN : Miskeep
Type of suggestion (teamfighting, ability item, rules, baseraiding, bugfixes, appearance) : All of the above.
Suggestion :

Sage Class; Leather Helmet and boots with chain mail chest plate and leggings. When class is applied to a player the effects are speed 3, Regen 1, Jump boost 2 and Res 2. Class is only used for Healing. Max energy is 100 and team effects are Res 3, Regen 3 and 6 hearts of absorption ( Res’ item would still be iron ingots same with Regen it would still be ghast tears and absorption would be gold ingots ). Passive effects would be (When holding the item used) Regen 2, Res 1 and 2 hearts of absorption. Res 3 would take 25 energy while Regen 3 takes 35 energy and absorption (6 hearts) would take 60 energy. Sage class could also have a ability item called “Sage Scroll”, ( preferably a unwritten map or paper for the item ) when used it takes 100 of the classes energy and heals all teammates near the class.

Idk if this is too op but I feel like this would be a cool class for sage!
also bard would still be useful since Sage class can’t use strength, jump boost, speed or any other effects.

Poomley

Love the idea, I personally think the passive effects would be a bit too overpowered however. Maybe Regen 2 and just Res 1? Or Regen 1, Res 1 and the absorption 1? Also the sage scroll can give 6 seconds of regen 3 res 3 perhaps? Just a couple more ideas to add on!

Miskeep

Love the idea, I personally think the passive effects would be a bit too overpowered however. Maybe Regen 2 and just Res 1? Or Regen 1, Res 1 and the absorption 1? Also the sage scroll can give 6 seconds of regen 3 res 3 perhaps? Just a couple more ideas to add on!
Oh yea it’s definitely op but hcf is going that way anymore so idk anymore xD

Status
Not open for further replies.