Sacrity

IGN:
Sacrity
NameMC

Timezone:
GMT

England (UK)

Do you own a quality microphone?:
Yes, I have the microphone that comes along with the Razer Kraken headset.

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
Yes.
Discord: Sacrity#9581
Telegram: @Sacrity

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:
Yes. I've maintained a staff position on many servers before. Here are some of them.

[10-50] ExcileHQ - Moderator

ExcileHQ was a HCF Network consisting of the basic gamemodes: Kitmap, HCF and Practice. I applied for staff back in 2017 and my application went into the Pending category. I was then interviewed in Teamspeak and gladly, I passed it. I was then promoted to Moderator after 2 months of starting off as a Helper. Unfortunately, ExcileHQ's player base was really low when it wasn't a SOTW. This made the server boring to play on as staff and as a player. The server later shut down due to the Owner not being motivated to continue the Network.

[20-100] CrazyWars - Helper

This was a server owned by 2 YouTubers. I applied for a moderator position because I enjoyed the server at the time. I was accepted then interviewed, and I passed it. As I went on with my staff position, the server was slowly getting more boring and boring for me to play on since I didn't enjoy the concept of the whole server. I resigned because of that reason. I believe that the server is still up to this day (mc.crazywars.me I believe)

[0-60] MazeHQ - Administrator

MazeHQ was an upcoming HCF Network that was in development for a good month before releasing to the public. On Squads SOTW, we hit 200 players. This was a huge milestone considering that the server wasn't that big at the time. I applied for Trial-Mod, was accepted and then promoted to Admin. I wanted to carry on with the server but sadly, it closed down. That was a moment that struck me the most because I enjoyed that server and everyone I knew on there were pretty chill with each other.

[0-10] HCKnights - Platform-Admin

This was the revamped network of MazeHQ. I classed it as a separate network because everything was different. The Owners, Staff, whatever you can think of was changed. This was a bought out network by the Manager of MazeHQ. He saw potential in the server and decided that he wanted to be the owner and change everything. Sadly, the server shut down after 6 months of being up.

[50-200] HCDojo - Senior-Mod

HCDojo gave me so many memories. I started as a player and moved my way up to Senior-Mod within the span of a month. I enjoyed playing on this server because it was the server that I had the most fun on. It was a basic server, but everyone there made me feel so welcome to the staff team. I resigned from this network because I didn't have the time to play on my computer anymore and I had to focus on school stuff.

[UNRELEASED] SorixPvP - Community Manager

A skyblock server that was owned by my close friend. He gave me Community Manager and my job was to focus on staff, media, builder and translator applications. However, I was unfortunately demoted unfairly. I messaged the owner a few days before that I wasn't going to be active because I was on holiday and he didn't listen to me and demoted me without thinking, then banned me off the server.

[0-20] ValorHCF - Platform-Admin

This is a server that I became staff on because I knew the owner and he trusted me and let me become staff. I worked my way to platform-admin, helping partially test permissions and the new upcoming plugins. The entire staff team left the server and resigned, even one of the owners. I think they have a server called "Horizon Network" to this day that is being worked on. I was offered the Owner position on Horizon and I took it but I got banned and demoted without a reason or a given explanation

[UNRELEASED] Strafe.pw - Platform-Admin

I believe that this server is still in development and the owners are planning on working on it at a later date as they do not have the current funds to run a HCF network.

[0-5] ViolenceMC - Senior-Mod

This server never released fully, it took a break and is still in the break stages.

There were also many more servers that I was staff on, not worth mentioning because they averaged 0-5 players each day.

Why do you want to become Staff?:
I would like to become staff on the SagePvP Network because I've seen myself helping other people, who are perhaps new to HCF, in public chat. However, this does not only apply to those people, but I've also helped people who didn't know where things were at spawn or the coords of a specified KoTH. I also know the rules of the server and I see myself as a great staff member. I would like to give back something to the community by being active, doing support rooms in Teamspeak and other things to help out the community and players. I'm not the type of person to apply for a staff position just for the experience or the perks just to show off about my rank. I find that stupid. I do it for the fun of being a staff member and getting back to the community for everything. I am extremely trustworthy and I can keep any secrets or things such as new updates/upcoming projects on SagePvP. I am also very mature and observative. I know what to do in different situations as I've had experience in doing so. I care about the players and I treat others equally. Just because someone with a higher rank than others, like YouTube or Famous, for example, does not mean that they will have priority over other players (waiting in Teamspeak I suppose). I will always move the player who waited longer because that's the fair move. I can be strict when necessary but I prefer not doing so; I'd rather stay calm because that's better in my opinion. I know how long and annoying it can be waiting in Teamspeak when there are no staff members online. I am active and can deal with support rooms all day if needed. I own up to my mistakes and I take full responsibility for my actions. I understand if I get demoted as long as a reason is provided.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
Because I know that I am also very mature and respectful when I am not moderating or keeping an eye on the server. I can take jokes and not get offended by them. I know that this can be a big part of being a staff member, joking around with other staff members and just having a great time. I want to help the server in any possible way that I can. Although I am EU and have school almost every day will not stop me from being extremely active. I can put in up to 8 hours each day if it's really necessary. I personally feel like I am more experienced than others when it comes to handling situations in Teamspeak and doing support rooms. I don't lie and I will always admit to mistakes that I might've made. I do not lie about my experiences in being a staff member as I find it very immature to do so. I am very responsible for my actions and take full responsibility for doing something wrong. I am active on all platforms; Telegram, Teamspeak, Minecraft and on the forums. If I am not online on Minecraft, then most likely I would be on the forums helping people and answering questions. Although I am not good at screen sharing, I can learn and screenshare others if I think that they are cheating. I also have some skills that I can bring to the staff team:

Mature
I am mature and I know how to deal with things that need dealing with. For example, Teamspeak support rooms and operating other platforms.

Communicative
I am fast at responding to my messages or DMs. I have a good microphone and I am fluent at English.

Honesty
I will always be truthful about my actions and I always am.

Responsible
I take full responsibility for my actions and I will always take consequences for whatever I do incorrectly. I am willing to learn and improve next time.

Trustworthy
I can keep a secret or anything that you don't want me to tell others (as long as it's not about breaking the rules etc.) If there are ever any new projects coming to SagePvP, I won't tell anyone if it's a secret.

Kind
I am kind and respectful towards every single player, even if I've had a bad experience with others. I basically never argue with others and I am very friendly.

Loyal
I am loyal and I respect everybody.

Can any staff member vouch for you?:
Unfortunately, I do not think so.

Additional Information:
Discord: Sacrity#9581
Telegram: @Sacrity
Teamspeak: Username will always be Sacrity

Last edited:

Amarese

Elite Member
Denied

In the future please do not copy and paste your application from one forums to another. You may reapply in 2 weeks.