Denied Ryte's Staff application (EU)

yungwindeLt

Established member
IGN (In Game Name): Ryte

Timezone: GMT

Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes. Blue yeti

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Indeed | Dream#5018 | @TimrrorXD

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:

ArkHQ | Admin (resigned) PROOF: None didn't have the time to take any. you could ask the owners SendNudes
arkhq was a weird network. i resigned because the staff was toxic.

Validhc | Trial-Mod (resigned) PROOF: none same reason as ArkHQ. they where sister network.
Validhc was a hcf network. there i resigned due to i wanted to play more and i started my own project.

HairoHQ | Owner (got greifed) PROOF: This was an very old server. alot of people can vouch for me!
HairoHQ was my own network. that got greifed.it was a hcf network.

HydraPvP | Helper (Resigned) PROOF: i reseted my PC. you could contact the owners easily and ask about me
i resigned because the server was super toxic!

HCNations | Mod (resigned) PROOF: as stated i reseted my pc.
the server was pretty fun and stuff. i learned alot from it. but the times goes and i didn't feel like being staff anymore! so i resigned

Cobaltmc | Mod (resigned) PROOF: Ask UnknownME or VitaPvP.
cobaltmc was a france practice server. i resigned because the manager was ddosing people.

Sagepvp | Helper (demoted) PROOF: https://gyazo.com/2975e638d23f9dc259a9dba56f1f1313
sagepvp was really fun. i learned alot of it!. and i hope i can get a second chance :D

Why do you want to become Staff?:
These are the main reasons why I really want to become staff.
The first reason will be that I really enjoy staffing, helping people, making them happy.
I feel like helping someone who needs it ASAP, is one of the best feelings you can have.
I want to become staff to help the players, as I already mentioned, but I sometimes see a lot of people in the Support Waiting Room on Teamspeak, including me.
I feel like I would be a great fit to help these players, I am very patient and very kind, so I don't care if I need to take the time to screenshare a player or maybe do something for them in game.
The second reason would be that I just want to help this community to grow.
I've been playing Sagepvp since the start on other accounts! , and back in the day, I already saw that this would be one of the greatest hcf servers all time, so I kept playing and now, after all these months I decided to apply for Staff, because this is still the greatest server, and I really want to be a part of it.
The third reason would be that I am very active, I am always there on SOTW, EOTW, Conquest etc, at these moments I still see a lot of "new" players spamming in chat that they need help, I know that it's hard for the staff group to help every player at SOTW, so I think I would be a great fit to help those players out, so they have a better experience on Sagepvp.
Another reason would be that I sometimes see hackers in KitMap, and some players get really angry by that, which I totally understand but as I said, staff can't be everywhere to help everyone, so with my activeness I think I can maybe look for these hackers, to give the players a much better experience on this server.
The last reason will be "the experience", being staff on one of the greatest HCF servers ever made, is definitely a goal I want to achieve, so I hope u will give me this chance.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:

professional
I'm 14 and am very mature off my age, I learned how to respect others and just be a respectful person in all. As me being a staff member it is a main responsibility to be professional at all times and around my fellow community and people apart of my team. If someone is being disrespectful towards me I know how to keep my cool and be professional. At the end of the day being professional is a key point of being a staff member, due to it would make the staff team look bad if we don't stay cool.

Screen share
I know the basics about screen sharing as in how to find autoclicker, xray, vape and a lot more.
I have been practicing screen sharing for about 4 weeks now and I have learned how to use “Process hacker, Search everything and how to get myself around the computer.” I know how to see if they deleted their recycle bin if they made it hidden in the files, I know what to look for in prefetch etc as in vape, auto clicker and xray files. I know most of the recording softwares and how they hide them while you’re screen sharing them.

Teamwork
One of the main key points of being a staff member is Teamwork and working as a team brings the staff team closer and working together can get a lot more stuff done in a day. I feel like Teamwork you need to work together and agree on more stuff in the moment then argue about it. If there is an argument between a staff member and another staff member you need to work it out as a team. I feel I am good at being a team player and I know if I don’t know how to do something I could always go to another staff member.

Activity
Activity is another main key you need to have about being staff on a network being if you’re not active you can’t get anything done so you need to commit to the job and be as active as you can. Me being home schooled I have a lot of free-time on my hands and with that free time I can focus more on the server and improve it overall.

Hand Working
I think of myself a Hard Working person because I try my best to get my stuff done in time and be able to do more things after. I think hard work is another main key of being a staff member because it makes the staff team look good and professional at the same time. I like to see the teamspeak clear and not full of player seeking help in the support room and spamming chat that they need help. Whenever I’m on I will probably be doing support rooms or helping out as much as I can.

Can any staff member vouch for you?: none i don't anyone remembers me. it was couple months.

Additional Information: god pvper exde

Last edited:

Cqmpetent

IGN (In Game Name): Ryte

Timezone: GMT

Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes. Blue yeti

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Indeed | Dream#5018 | @TimrrorXD

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:

ArkHQ | Admin (resigned)
arkhq was a weird network. i resigned because the staff was toxic.

Validhc | Trial-Mod (resigned)
Validhc was a hcf network. there i resigned due to i wanted to play more and i started my own project.

HairoHQ | Owner (got greifed)
HairoHQ was my own network. that got greifed.it was a hcf network.

HydraPvP | Helper (Resigned)
i resigned because the server was super toxic!

HCNations | Mod (resigned)
the server was pretty fun and stuff. i learned alot from it. but the times goes and i didn't feel like being staff anymore! so i resigned

Cobaltmc | Mod (resigned)
cobaltmc was a france practice server. i resigned because the manager was ddosing people.

Sagepvp | Helper (demoted)
sagepvp was really fun. i learned alot of from. and i hope i can get a second chance :D

ask me for proof! | Dream#5018

Why do you want to become Staff?:
These are the main reasons why I really want to become staff.
The first reason will be that I really enjoy staffing, helping people, making them happy.
I feel like helping someone who needs it ASAP, is one of the best feelings you can have.
I want to become staff to help the players, as I already mentioned, but I sometimes see a lot of people in the Support Waiting Room on Teamspeak, including me.
I feel like I would be a great fit to help these players, I am very patient and very kind, so I don't care if I need to take the time to screenshare a player or maybe do something for them in game.
The second reason would be that I just want to help this community to grow.
I've been playing Sagepvp since the start on other accounts! , and back in the day, I already saw that this would be one of the greatest hcf servers all time, so I kept playing and now, after all these months I decided to apply for Staff, because this is still the greatest server, and I really want to be a part of it.
The third reason would be that I am very active, I am always there on SOTW, EOTW, Conquest etc, at these moments I still see a lot of "new" players spamming in chat that they need help, I know that it's hard for the staff group to help every player at SOTW, so I think I would be a great fit to help those players out, so they have a better experience on Sagepvp.
Another reason would be that I sometimes see hackers in KitMap, and some players get really angry by that, which I totally understand but as I said, staff can't be everywhere to help everyone, so with my activeness I think I can maybe look for these hackers, to give the players a much better experience on this server.
The last reason will be "the experience", being staff on one of the greatest HCF servers ever made, is definitely a goal I want to achieve, so I hope u will give me this chance.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:

professional
I'm 14 and am very mature off my age, I learned how to respect others and just be a respectful person in all. As me being a staff member it is a main responsibility to be professional at all times and around my fellow community and people apart of my team. If someone is being disrespectful towards me I know how to keep my cool and be professional. At the end of the day being professional is a key point of being a staff member, due to it would make the staff team look bad if we don't stay cool.

Screen share
I know the basics about screen sharing as in how to find autoclicker, xray, vape and a lot more.
I have been practicing screen sharing for about 4 weeks now and I have learned how to use “Process hacker, Search everything and how to get myself around the computer.” I know how to see if they deleted their recycle bin if they made it hidden in the files, I know what to look for in prefetch etc as in vape, auto clicker and xray files. I know most of the recording softwares and how they hide them while you’re screen sharing them.

Teamwork
One of the main key points of being a staff member is Teamwork and working as a team brings the staff team closer and working together can get a lot more stuff done in a day. I feel like Teamwork you need to work together and agree on more stuff in the moment then argue about it. If there is an argument between a staff member and another staff member you need to work it out as a team. I feel I am good at being a team player and I know if I don’t know how to do something I could always go to another staff member.

Activity
Activity is another main key you need to have about being staff on a network being if you’re not active you can’t get anything done so you need to commit to the job and be as active as you can. Me being home schooled I have a lot of free-time on my hands and with that free time I can focus more on the server and improve it overall.

Hand Working
I think of myself a Hard Working person because I try my best to get my stuff done in time and be able to do more things after. I think hard work is another main key of being a staff member because it makes the staff team look good and professional at the same time. I like to see the teamspeak clear and not full of player seeking help in the support room and spamming chat that they need help. Whenever I’m on I will probably be doing support rooms or helping out as much as I can.

Can any staff member vouch for you?: none i don't anyone remembers me. it was couple months.

Additional Information: god pvper exde

- Decent Application
- No proof of staff experience

yungwindeLt

Established member
Bump

added proof. i reseted my pc so i don't have any proof. but feel free to dm me the owners. with not the IGN Ryte. it wasn't my name back then. changed maybe like 2-3 weeks ago idk.