EST

Country
I currently live in Chile but I was born in Germany

Do you have a quality microphone
Yes.

Do you have any previous staff experiences?:
Yes.

HolyHCF: Mod+
One of my Weirdest experiences, this network teach me a lot how to deal with people with slowers pc, bad mics and give me personaly a lot of patientie

ParaPots: Mod+
Fun at all, Got a lot of new friendships I still talk with and teach me the basic things of moderation on a big server.

DustMC: SrMod
One of my best experiences, I learned a lot English, Organitation and I had A lot of real friends on the staff team, I learned how to do things by my own and how to work as a team. The server closed randomly because the owner had depression and didn't wanted the server at all.

Proof: https://gyazo.com/4fb78c7ff359ec46b83ed2ddc2aa17dc

DemonsPvP: PlatFormAdmin
Spawned bases Server, not much to say, just was a cool server to work with.

Silex: Mod+
I was staff on the best moments of the server, Was one of the best experiences i ever had and it msde me get more reconiced on the community and aslo deal with people who didn't undestanded what they were doing, Saldy I left the staff team as the server decided to take a UHC revamp. Which basically killed the playerbase
''Staff Series''

Voration: Moderator
One of the best Experiences, Without it i probably couldn't find any way to keep being a staff member on the HCF. The server ranomly closed without reason. (DM for Proof, I'm on the guidelines and i asked the owner but he said I'm Not allowed to share it. @Frucola)

Why do you want to become staff?:
I would like to be part of the Staff Team because is a server who inspire me a lot, it gives me that *Fresh air* and I've been playing Sage long ago, I have good intentions to the server I dedicated soo much time, And I'll try to help the server even if I don't get the staff position, Just the amount of cheaters/Rule Breakers is insane so with me i will keep the amount lower as possible, That will be fun too! There will be always a thing to do, a thing to help, you can count with me will be a beautiful experience. I'm just looking for be part of the History of Sage as that staff you always wanted to help you because you know he will do the things right, im looking for a place to be part of the community, where i can help people and be more efficent on a server that im looking, I would like to help the seever most I can, with the staff perms i will give more effort and a new way to play. More safely and more fun for everyone.

Also Sage is one of the servers who i always wished to be part from the staff team, It will be a fun experiencie, There would be always a thing to do, a Cheater to ban, Someone Who Help. That will be way too fun, You can see my dedication for the server is very big, and I will try my best to help it.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I will love yo share my natural strenghts which could bring to the server such as

Neutrality
Probably you thing I can't guarantee a good service because English is not my main, I personally thing that's wrong. I was Translator on a lot of servers, Like arcane, MineHQ, Velt and I was Here too!. I think this even can beneficial because my English is the "Neutral" so is more fluent and undestandable

Loyalty
Loyalty is not only just important on Staff Position, is important in almost every aspect of the Life. I'm can say I'm a loyal person, I will 100% sure I will benefit the Network with my position and not make anything bad for it.

Hispanic
Yes, As a South American I am more experienced with the people who have their main language as Spanish. I could help then more efficent as a Non-Native could do.

Adaption
I feel capable to adapt to new circumstances and enviroments if is needed, the life is not always the same, some changes could take on the future and I am ready to perform them​

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
9, I'm always with the true in the fornt, but something can scape from my hands without notice it.

Why should we accept you as staff?:
I believe that I should be accepted as staff because of many reasons such as

Reliability
I'm always looking for improvement on my work and looking to give the 100% of myself, make sure I will do the better I can,

I do not seek to settle for enough, if not, seek to give the maximum

Problem-Solving
As I said, I already was a staff member on another server, My main goal in a Discussion/Problem is to find a way to the Both Parts can be Fine with it, If I see a Problem around I'm always trying to Help With If I'm available to do it

Focused
I'm Always alert of the situations/Problrms i need to Deal/Solve. I'm ccautious on the things i do, for example if someone gets Kick And kill him I'll not only ask for proof, I will check the core inspector for the recent commands, Then check the "Inventory RollBack Gui" too see who kill him (Not to rollback the inventory) and try to get him on admit

ScreenSharing
I'm qualified to screen share, i was SS Manager on some networks (Like dustmc) and aslo made Own SS Guides for another Networks, Im always learning new methods to realize a better ScreenShare

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
I currently don't know any staff member personally, But I'm pretty sure that WolfSpeedMC can confirm the fact that Im very active and helpful as my actual role as a Spanish Translator.

Additional Information:
Hello, My name is Roland, I'm 16, I've been playing Minecraft since 2014 and Sage since early 2019. I'm a chill person to have a fun time or a big conversation and I can asure you will have fun with me, Thank you so much for reading my post and Im open to suggestions.​

StaffTP

+1 for the following reasons:

- Great detail
- A decent amount of staff experience on highly populated servers
- You seem to have a big inspiration to become staff on Sage.

One question I have for you is, Do you speak English fluently? I would say that a majority of the players on Sage speak English.

Rqla

+1 for the following reasons:

- Great detail
- A decent amount of staff experience on highly populated servers
- You seem to have a big inspiration to become staff on Sage.

One question I have for you is, Do you speak English fluently? I would say that a majority of the players on Sage speak English.

Thank you and Yes, I do speak fluently <3

Crqzie

(!) +1 (!)

Decent bit of detail
Good amount of proof provided.
Seems like a nice person.

Kind regards,
Crqzie

C

calvin

Thanks for taking the time to create an application, but unfortunately it's been denied.

You can re-apply for staff in 2 weeks time. Please take this time to review your application and make any necessary changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.