RIP StaffMode

Ties

Established member
Mans exposed you @Ties
Very childish coming from an Admin but that's besides the point, not like the Sage team was professional from the beginning

Almost nothing that he said was true so /shrug he can stay mad and keep telling himself that he wasn't seconds away from being demoted

Promotheus

Very childish coming from an Admin but that's besides the point, not like the Sage team was professional from the beginning

Almost nothing that he said was true so /shrug he can stay mad and keep telling himself that he wasn't seconds away from being demoted
How is trying to make a joke unprofessional if I may ask?

TaxLimit

Known member
Just let it go, you should be better than constantly leading this on. If you don't stop leading the situation on it will just get more out of hand and even more annoying for both parties involved than before.

-Tax or Embolism <3

Also I really like your pfp, very cute.

Ties

Established member

Just let it go, you should be better than constantly leading this on. If you don't stop leading the situation on it will just get more out of hand and even more annoying for both parties involved than before.

-Tax or Embolism <3

He's right. Egging me on is very very unprofessional. Also if you don't understand how making jokes about the people who play your server is unprofessional than /shrug I guess Trev's knocking you out too.

Promotheus

-Tax or Embolism <3

I was making a joke, how is that leading on the situation.

TaxLimit

Known member
I was making a joke, how is that leading on the situation.
The joke isn’t the reason why I said what I said. The reason is instead of just letting this thread go and moving on you replied to him and said “ how is me making a joke that and that”. You should have just laughed it off and left it where it was, but instead you replied to the thread again to keep leading the situation on. Believe me, I’m totally unbiased in this situation, I just feel that you shouldn’t have replied and leaded the situation on even further.

I hope you don’t have any hard feelings towards me, I didn’t mean to sound like a dick or whatever you might be thinking.

-Tax or Embolism <3