Denied revua staff application

d1tro

IGN (In-Game Name): revua
Region (EU/NA/Other): EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?: I lack sufficient proof of any of the servers I had a staff position on but here's the info:
KlenexHCF.org
Position: Admin
Reason for shut down: Violation of EULA Terms
Players Daily: 10-18
SurpremePVP.net
Position: SMod
Reason for shut down: Didn't meet player requirements
Players Daily: 25-30

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I want to become part of the staff team on Sage because I've been with the community for a good while now and I see a lot of opportunities on this server such as growing as a player and as a staff member, another opportunity I see is helping people on Sage. I see helping people on Sage as a really good opportunity -because the network has a lot of players daily and people are always facing struggles. I am always quick when I get alerted that people need help and my response time is almost always instant. For the amount of time I've been on Sage, I had a lot of opportunities to help people as a player like if they needed information on a certain thing like SagePvP's rules or just help in the server in general. I've always been that player to interact with people and help them. I am a fast learner and a good listener. I've always tried helping people with struggles they are facing but as a player, I can not do much in their situations so that's why I am applying, So I can give them full assistants to their issues. I always use the best of my ability when helping people I always listen very closely to what the person is saying so I can fully understand what they need help on. I think it is very important to take feedback from players or staff members so you can improve and grow as an individual.
Activity:
I am always usually very active day night. I put in 5-7 hours either just playing or helping people. I think being active is a way to get closer to players and interact with them more and find out if they are struggling on anything and if they need help.
Helping:
I am always willing to help anyone and I'm always looking for an opportunity to help someone. When helping people it motivates me to keep helping people because it makes me feel like I'm doing the right thing and I should keep doing it. I find helping people enjoyable because when you solve their problem you always feel that "I did it" feeling and I like that.
Reliability:
I am a very reliable and trustworthy person. When I am assisting someone you can always rely on me to get the job done nice and fast because I always work hard when I am doing so.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I love helping people when I can no matter what It doesn't bother me if they are, toxic, annoying, funny, or anything. I will still try to my best ability to give them suggestions for the future or completely get rid of the issue. I am always willing to help anyone like new people coming to the sever or new staff members, I like setting a good example and being a good influence that people can follow. I feel like it is very important to have good leadership skills when helping people because you need to be respectful and try to understand their problem no matter how hard it is. I am always determined to help someone no matter what the issue is because I am one of those people who try everything in my power to help them before I call someone else for help or if I just can't figure it out. I love chatting with players whether it is in discord, telegram, or in-game, and see what's up with them because it makes staffing more fun and enjoyable. I always like keeping up to date with the community so if anyone has any misinterpretations like players and staff I can give them a better understanding of what they misunderstood so I can remove those misunderstandings.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I am extremely honest and trustworthy. I am always honest whether I like it or not. I feel like it's really important, to be honest, all the time because your lie will catch up to you eventually.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) Pultro
Additional Information?:
Thank you so much for taking your time to read this!!! <3

D

Deployable

Sorry, but unfortunately we won't be moving forward with your application. You may re-appeal in 2 weeks.