Denied Resembled's Application

resembled

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): Resembled
↬ Age: 17
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): North America (NA)
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes, I was a staff member on faithful a long time ago. (moderator for 2 weeks)
↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: I believe sage has a lot of issues regarding its staff members. I would like to help sage out and be very active and confident within our community in hopes I can make sage a better and lasting experience for its players.
↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I'll handle there issues very quickly and effectively. Stay very professional, mature, and have good behavior throughout my time being a staff member.
↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 8, I'm a very trustworthy person. If I make an error, I will take up for it and accept my consequences. I will also keep server based updates, problems, and error's private within the community.
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) N/A
↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.)
(I can meet the hourly requirements)
↬ What is your telegram @?: https://t.me/resembl
↬ What is your discord @?: resembled#8442
↬ Additional Information (optional)?: N/A

Sewing

Veteran Member
Hello.
I have reviewed your application. Unfortunately, it has been denied.
You may re-apply in 2 weeks.