Denied Representiings Staff Application (AU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN (In-
Game Name):
Representiing

Region (EU/NA/Other):
AEST | AU

Socials
Twitter @Representiing

Discord @ Rep#4701

Telegram @ Representiing

Youtube @ Representiing

Twitch @ representiinglive

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

FaithfulMC -
Chat Mod & Helper ( 2 Months )
(Resigned 24/04/18)

PvPCharge 2.0 - Sr Moderator ( 7 Months )

GalaxiesMC - Media Manager
(Resigned due to payouts been delayed for over 6 months)

TheArchon - Trial Mod (2 months)
(Denied from Helper to Trial Mod 12/09/19)

Although I don't have lots of servers, I was committed and ended on good terms with all of them after months, and I plan to make sure I dedicate myself to one server at a time.

HCRival - Mod (Resigned due to Youtuber Headed exposing a Sr Admin being a pedophile towards minors on a YouTube video. +1 if that's true, cheers.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

Enjoyment & Experience
I believe that all reasons for wanting to become staffers to help a community they enjoy being around. I have had an awesome experience with all the community and how much fun it can be. Even though HCF servers will be toxic (in my opinion I haven't received like over toxicity which is a yes from me). Sage also seems like a great place I can call my community "home" because it's not overloaded with players and you can still make some pretty awesome mates which I have since I joined.

Giving back to the community
I guess what I want to do is, give back to the community and show the staff and players what I can bring here in terms of professionalism and friendliness. I want to just say thank you and always let this be a learning experience as well as a fun sort of experience.

Prioritizing & Screensharing Ability
In chat I do my absolute best to prioritise everything, I have had year's of experience and understand pretty much any scenario thrown at me and I have taken my time to learn how to handle them and how to punish with fair punishments.
I also have been learning how to screen share every latest client like Spotify and lots more that YouTubers are releasing frequently.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

Ability & Belief
I don't believe that I can make everyone's experience the best it can be as it just being me but I plan to work with the staff team and at the same time use my initiative to be independent and help as much of the community as I can. I plan to help with every experience through chat or playing friendliness

Friendliness & Being Open
I want to sum it up in a way that will be truthful and it will be what I can offer, I want to give all players and staff comfort in this server and feel like they exist and can talk to anyone and ask anyone about HCF or anything around it. To be honest, all applications say 100 per cent will make all players experience better...

Perspective & Commitment
But to put it into perspective there are hundreds of different ways to have a player enjoy Sage, there are aspects of No Hackers, Staff who don't ignore players, Staff who are committed and don't slack and the list goes on. I plan to cover what I think benefits the players more than myself.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I strive honestly at all times if it is something that would make me lose my position as staff or not. I do try to be honest no matter the situation.
Honestly to me is what got me into bigger positions in staff teams and I've gone through dishonesty and where it got me. Now I will strive to be honest even if it takes me down or up a notch.
Being honest in the end just free's up a lot of stress, it also shows what kind of person you are so I hope to always be honest in any scenario.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) No.

Additional Information

• | Languages | •
Fluent English
Some Chinese

• | Playtime Per Week | •
Monday 1+ Hours
Tuesday 2+ Hours
Wednesday 2+ Hours
Thursday 2+ Hours
Friday 3+ Hours
Saturday 3+ Hours
Sunday 3+ Hours

The reason why staff experiences don't show proof:
Reasoning in why I cannot show proof is because my most recent staffing was where I was told about documentation and I have started setting up my esports teams and Minecraft servers I have been staff in.

Media:
I do play a lot of servers quite frequently because I stream on Youtube & Twitch with a combined 3k followers, I always keep on top of my schedule to make sure I can staff every day if mentally possible and make sure I can stream.

Last edited:

citation

Established member
HCRival - Mod (Resigned due to Youtuber Headed exposing a Sr Admin being a pedophile towards minors on a YouTube video. +1 if that's true, cheers.

I was at rival during the time that stuff was happening, and I don’t remember anyone with your name being on the staff team. I remember Hoodboy23 (pedo) Aabes and Um3 in the interview and someone named “Jared” being the one who was going to dox the staff team if they didn’t leave due to that SrAdmin.
So unless you reply with your name at the time you were there. -1

I was at rival during the time that stuff was happening, and I don’t remember anyone with your name being on the staff team. I remember Hoodboy23 (pedo) Aabes and Um3 in the interview and someone named “Jared” being the one who was going to dox the staff team if they didn’t leave due to that SrAdmin.
So unless you reply with your name at the time you were there. -1
I don't really think it's fair you can -1 me just because you didn't see a mod on, also my timezone is AEST so chances are you didn't see me on. Also I can link the video which tells why I left rival. You can keep it as a -1 but isn't very fair.

citation

Established member
I don't really think it's fair you can -1 me just because you didn't see a mod on, also my timezone is AEST so chances are you didn't see me on. Also I can link the video which tells why I left rival. You can keep it as a -1 but isn't very fair.
I’m Aussie as well. During my time at Rical we only had 2 other AU staff. Farkya and Uncapturable. I have a feeling your farkya on a new account, but I could be wrong. Only reason for the -1 is due to possibly lying of experience, but I’ll be nice and out this to neutral, as your comment made me notice I was being a little too harsh.

I’m Aussie as well. During my time at Rical we only had 2 other AU staff. Farkya and Uncapturable. I have a feeling your farkya on a new account, but I could be wrong. Only reason for the -1 is due to possibly lying of experience, but I’ll be nice and out this to neutral, as your comment made me notice I was being a little too harsh.
It's fine, I was staff on November. I wasn't for very long and half way through I was offered a irl job and to be honest I was away for 2 weeks and when I came back I saw headed posted the video of the Sr Admin pedophile incident and I was disgusted and left. I mean I don't know how to change it to a +1 but I apologise if I didn't provide proof. I did state the reasoning and what you said was fair

citation

Established member
It's fine, I was staff on November. I wasn't for very long and half way through I was offered a irl job and to be honest I was away for 2 weeks and when I came back I saw headed posted the video of the Sr Admin pedophile incident and I was disgusted and left. I mean I don't know how to change it to a +1 but I apologise if I didn't provide proof. I did state the reasoning and what you said was fair
I left early November when sotw was canceled and Aabes and Expedia left for a bit. Wanting for Aabes to msg me back. I was staff there for 3.5 months and was Admin under “Controlll” if you remember me

I left early November when sotw was canceled and Aabes and Expedia left for a bit. Wanting for Aabes to msg me back. I was staff there for 3.5 months and was Admin under “Controlll” if you remember me
Not really, left staff I ever talked to before leaving was p4xD (Kyle) who was Mod+ if was correct.

citation

Established member
Not really, left staff I ever talked to before leaving was p4xD (Kyle) who was Mod+ if was correct.
Yes he was Mod+ I was the mentor manager with him due to irl things when I was Admin. I also messaged Aabes, and he only said me, farkya and Uncapturable were staff on rival, but I’ll message uncap as he was admin for a bit and see what he thinks. So atm is neutral

Status
Not open for further replies.