Reply to calvin since he closed my post LOL

Stork

Known member
"'You were screenshared by 2 staff members who originally didn't find anything. This does not mean that you weren't cheating. This means that with an initial search, nothing was found. A screenshare tool will always be able to find cheats better than the human eye can, and use different techniques. I'm going thru your anti-cheat logs right now, and you were 100% cheating. I'd suggest owning up to your mistakes instead of using the forums as a platform for lying about the dumb decisions you make.''

Wait hold up, a screenshare is maent to look for suspicious file and look if a guy is cheating right?

like you said there was nothing found and they ran an ss tool which apparantly ''Will always find out if ur cheating'' Sage has used many many ss tools before which they ended up stopping of using wanna know why? Cause the ss tool false flagged so much that half the server gets false banned in a ss for something they didnt use.

According to the staff they said that they looked up the false flag and couldnt find anything suspiciour ran before or after i started my mc.

i dont think you know what happend and if you end up looking to my anti cheat logs and say im ''100% cheating'' that doesnt mean anything again, I got frozen cause i showed alot of logs right if i was 100% cheating they wouldnt freeze me so again ur statement is false again.

I can click 20 cps and i will show 100 pages of logs and youll say That im cheating happend to multiple youtubers and sage players who click over 15 cps. cause the anti cheat flags for that.

And ur anti cheat doesnt define shit when you get anti cheated when being stuck in a block,

If you went to school a program being coded makes way more mistaked then the human (Search it up bud).

Well like Mr canadian said is, You do whatever you want when you cant find something in someones pc and you dont even go deeper down the false flag to actually confirm if its a false or a real flag.

Regards.

Storky

Sauds

Legendary Member
I do agree based on the current anticheat state and how there are some updates needing to be patched on it you cannot use it to 100% verify if someone has been cheating.

Also, I’m not sure of the circumstances of anything which has happened although if the user was using lunarclient or offline cheat breaker it does indeed sometimes false flag Paladin and SafeShare.

Addon: Within a few minutes I’ve already false flagged whatever “Avenge” is with my cps, this screen share tool is owned by people who know nothing about screen sharing and I’m not exactly sure why this program was verified by Jacob on sage?

Last edited:

citation

Established member
I mean as an ex-staff we got told not to ban cheaters cause the AC is “spot on fab”..... and they want us to deal with other shit....

Stork

Known member
I agree that no server should use any type of screenshare tools since it is not accurate at all, but besides that you always cheat your dick off lol.
i just bought avenge the tool they used. And ran it on me again to see what they banned me for and i got banned for a clicker that was ran hours before my minecraft launched.

Cheulsy

i just bought avenge the tool they used. And ran it on me again to see what they banned me for and i got banned for a clicker that was ran hours before my minecraft launched.
why did you have a clicker running you’re before your Minecraft launcher? Something doesn’t add up...

Goodful

hm yeah true staff should use screenshare tools, they should screenshare manually or if they do use a screenshare tool and it flags something they should at least check when it was ran etc.

Stork

Known member
it was like 4 hours before my mc was opend and i closed it when i went to soccer training i think they could check that too but they didnt