Remove Ability items

Remove Ability items

• YES

Votes: 20 80.0%
  • NO

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters

apcays/vexlin

i originally thought custom enchants were way too op for ranks when i first started playing this server, but as the owners/admins got way greedier for money they actually added a sword that literally takes off your helmet and i dont even want to play the server because of it, its purely unfair as players with no ranks are immediately down 5-6 pots since they have to have drinkable speeds unless they want to grind for hours on end for speed boots they also have to use p1s1 because thats all they have access to while donaters literally have p2s2 and now with this new update the non rank players have their enderpearls disabled (telebow) they have their helmets taken off while completely blinded(pumpkin reaper) they are grappling hooked onto (genuinely impossible to escape from the moment someone has one of these and has better gear then you, it is actual guarenteed death with no possibility of counterplay) i really despise these updates, they are the reason ive grown to really hate this server specifically the telebow and grappling hook since the pumpkin reaper is new, and it is the reason why my faction apcays quit the server (aswell as no au conquest) since everytime we would go to a big fight at a koth (what we mainly liked to do) the enemy faction could be so outnumbered but it wouldnt matter because they would telebow our bard then grappling hook onto him resulting in no room for counterplay whatsoever. this combined with the fact that our 2 main players with ranks quitting and these changes made the server entirely unplayable for us. if any angry owner/admin disgrees with my post i challenge you to setup on your own server without additional advantages over the average player and record it, i can literally guarentee you, you will get absolutely nowhere on f top or anything.

Elize

Established member
i originally thought custom enchants were way too op for ranks when i first started playing this server, but as the owners/admins got way greedier for money they actually added a sword that literally takes off your helmet and i dont even want to play the server because of it, its purely unfair as players with no ranks are immediately down 5-6 pots since they have to have drinkable speeds unless they want to grind for hours on end for speed boots they also have to use p1s1 because thats all they have access to while donaters literally have p2s2 and now with this new update the non rank players have their enderpearls disabled (telebow) they have their helmets taken off while completely blinded(pumpkin reaper) they are grappling hooked onto (genuinely impossible to escape from the moment someone has one of these and has better gear then you, it is actual guarenteed death with no possibility of counterplay) i really despise these updates, they are the reason ive grown to really hate this server specifically the telebow and grappling hook since the pumpkin reaper is new, and it is the reason why my faction apcays quit the server (aswell as no au conquest) since everytime we would go to a big fight at a koth (what we mainly liked to do) the enemy faction could be so outnumbered but it wouldnt matter because they would telebow our bard then grappling hook onto him resulting in no room for counterplay whatsoever. this combined with the fact that our 2 main players with ranks quitting and these changes made the server entirely unplayable for us. if any angry owner/admin disgrees with my post i challenge you to setup on your own server without additional advantages over the average player and record it, i can literally guarentee you, you will get absolutely nowhere on f top or anything.
not just that the sword literally kills bards, rogues, archers in 2 seconds if your helmet gets taken off.

DumbChild

Known member
yea its just making sage shit again. u go to end and its impossible to kite a from a tele bow and grappling hook. like wtf is this shit cosmic of something

apcays/vexlin

Not hard to tank dude I tanked in rogue with no helm and I had to switch lmao
when envy took my bard helmet off with that shit I didn't die I tanked it through the class warm up but I had literally no pots left my whole inventory depleted so you're dead anyway