Removal of kb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerjah

Hello, this is coming from alot of People on the server who is tired sitting for 3 hours capping a koth.
I think me and many other People agree to that knockback and hcf dont g0 hand in hand.
We sat today for 2 hours trying to cap and people just kept on coming and coming it got to the point where we just gave up and threw it.
Please remove the knockbacks for the NeXT map of hcf.

Kindest regards Gerjah​

guzzle

removal of perks ruins the community, every server needs something different than normal! The kb slime balls are awesome man!

Gerjah

removal of perks ruins the community, every server needs something different than normal! The kb slime balls are awesome man!
Well you obviously doesnt play to cap koths, and its not something different like every server has them but viper cause that isnt that p2w, I see why you like them you probably like running from bases and hit them down in traps but when you cap koths or conquest its actual cancer fighting against its legit impossible for people to cap.

guzzle

Well you obviously doesnt play to cap koths, and its not something different like every server has them but viper cause that isnt that p2w, I see why you like them you probably like running from bases and hit them down in traps but when you cap koths or conquest its actual cancer fighting against its legit impossible for people to cap.
I understand your POV, but there’s no need to remove them when we could just limit the usage, maybe block the knockback in cap zones, but removal of it would be too much.

Gerjah

I understand your POV, but there’s no need to remove them when we could just limit the usage, maybe block the knockback in cap zones, but removal of it would be too much.
I dont know if its possible to remove them in a certen area ;/

Aceq

Known member
+1

I absolutely agree with you, I think kb slimeballs are very annoying and should be removed.

Specy

If you wanna have something changed to help u actually cap koth, ask for a shortened time by like 1 minute or something. Removal of KB probably wont happen

Gerjah

If you wanna have something changed to help u actually cap koth, ask for a shortened time by like 1 minute or something. Removal of KB probably wont happen
And how do you know this lol, to me you look like a newgen bot

Gerjah

lol, ur not gonna get kb removed, this is ur best chance if u actually wanna cap koth.
Tell me why they wont be removed? You do know all the big factions are against them right people who actually leave theyre base and contest stuff.

Specy

Well as @plotters said above, if it is possible to disable in a certain area that would be awesome, and great for koth. But if thats not possible, im not sure that they would remove it. But this is all me, its a good suggestion, just not entirely sure.

Reinsure

Agreed, I tried to do conquest and a faction full of KB Slime Balls was in there going to each color non stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.