RedDebil

IGN
RedDebil

Timezone:
GMT +1

Country
Croatia

Do you own a quality microphone?
Yes I do. Even though it's a laptop microphone, everyone can understand me as far as I know.

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?
Yes I do.
Discord: red#9127
Telegram: @RedDebil
And I have Teamspeak.

Do you have any previous staff experiences?:
Yes I do.
Some of them are:

FaithfulMC (Around 900-1000 players each week)

My staff experience at Faithful was great. I've met a lot of new people, learned some new things such as Screensharing, new commands, etc.
I was staff on Faithful twice, once when the staff manager was Pawndah, and the second time when Nafta was the staff manager. Before I resigned
the first time, I had Admin rank. Unfortunately, I do not have any proofs for that (
proof that I was mod+ at
that time), but I believe some of my good friends that were staff on faithful can confirm that.
The second time I resigned I had mod+ which I did not deserve to have, since I was inactive because of school.
Anyways, I think that the Faithful Experience was the best for me.

ZokuMC (50 players weekly)

ZokuMC was not that big of an experience for me since it didn't had that many players. But the staff team was
super chill and nice. The owner, AdminPlus, was also nice to us and was communicative.
I had Mod+ on it, but wasn't that active, since it did not had that many players.

Why do you want to become staff?

I want to become staff so I can help the players enjoy playing this server and Minecraft in general.
Another reason is so I can learn something new from other people
that I haven't learned yet.
I have couple of friends that are staff on this server, such as Arcticcc, Tobi, Max and Jacob.
I think that my skills that I've gotten over the past few
months would definitely help this server a lot,
and other staff members aswell.
The HCF community is kind of falling into the void with no new servers being made, and I want to
be able to revive in some kind of a way.
I would like to help the staff team at catching hackers and all sorts of things, since people
don't even try at doing their job these days.
Another reason I want to be a staff is forums. I've seen that on faithful forums, some threads weren't even replied to. And I hate those
kind of people who just ignore other people. If anyone asks for help, I would reply to him/her as soon as possible, reducing the time for him to wait
for an apply from someone else.

Why should we accept you as staff?:

There are couple of reasons why you should accept me as staff.
Some of them are:

Maturity
I think I am a very mature person, since I take everything seriously. I try to be as mature as possible at
every situation and I try to be good at what I'm working.

Calmness
I am a very calm person which means that I don't like to argue with anyone, but resolve the
situation in a calm way. If anyone starts swearing and gets toxic, I try to calm him down.

Screensharing
I've been screensharing for the past 8 months, I've learned a lot of things that are related
to screensharing and I think that I am a very good screensharer. I know how to use different SS tools and
how to find different hacked clients/disallowed mods.

Honesty
I am a very honest person and I don't like people who lie all the time. If anyone does anything bad,
they should always tell the truth instead of lying and letting himself in danger. If anyone asks for an opinion
of something, I will always be honest and tell how it is.

Respect
I have a huge amount of respect for anyone, expect for people who start talking trash about me or
for people who hate me. When it comes to minecraft, I respect anyone above my rank, as much as the people under my rank
and normal players.

Additional Information:

My Twitter: @RedDebilMC
My Youtube channel: RedDebil

Thanks for viewing my application
Sincerely, Red!​

Last edited:

11Blocking

IGN

RedDebil

Currently 16 years old.

Timezone:

GMT +1

Country

Croatia

Do you own a quality microphone?

Yes I do. Even though it's a laptop microphone, everyone can understand me as far as I know.

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?

Yes I do.

Discord: red#9127

Telegram: @RedDebil

And I have Teamspeak.

Do you have any previous staff experiences?:

Yes I do.

Some of them are:

FaithfulMC (Around 900-1000 players each week)

My staff experience at Faithful was great. I've met a lot of new people, learned some new things such as Screensharing, new commands, etc.

I was staff on Faithful twice, once when the staff mananger was Pawndah, and the second time when Nafta was the staff mananger. Before I resigned

the first time, I had Admin rank. Unfortunately, I do not have any proofs for that (
proof that I was mod+ at

that time), but I believe some of my good friends that were staff on faithful can confirm that.

The second time I resigned I had mod+ which I did not deserve to have, since I was inactive because of school.

Anyways, I think that the Faithful Experience was the best for me.

ZokuMC (50 players weekly)

ZokuMC was not that big of an experience for me since it didn't had that many players. But the staff team was

super chill and nice. The owner, AdminPlus, was also nice to us and was communicative.

I had Mod+ on it, but wasn't that active, since it did not had that many players.

Why do you want to become staff?

I want to become staff so I can help the players enjoy playing this server and Minecraft in general. Another reason is so I can learn something new from other people

that I haven't learned yet. I have couple of friends that are staff on this server, such as Arcticcc, Tobi, Max and Jacob. I think that my skills that I've gotten over the past few

months would definitely help this server a lot, and other staff members aswell. The HCF community is kind of falling into the void with no new servers being made, and I want to

be able to revive in some kind of a way.

Why should we accept you as staff?:

There are couple of reasons why you should accept me as staff.

Some of them are:

Maturity

I think I am a very mature person, since I take everything seriously. I try to be as mature as possible at

every situation and I try to be good at what I'm working.

Calmness

I am a very calm person which means that I don't like to argue with anyone, but resolve the

situation in a calm way. If anyone starts swearing and gets toxic, I try to calm him down.

Screensharing

I've been screensharing for the past 8 months, I've learned a lot of things that are related

to screensharing and I think that I am a very good screensharer. I know how to use different SS tools and

how to find different hacked clients/disallowed mods.

Honesty

I am a very honest person and I don't like people who lie all the time. If anyone does anything bad,

they should always tell the truth instead of lying and letting himself in danger. If anyone asks for an opinion

of something, I will always be honest and tell how it is.

Respect

I have a huge amount of respect for anyone, expect for people who start talking trash about me or

for people who hate me. When it comes to minecraft, I respect anyone above my rank, as much as the people under my rank

and normal players.

Additional Information:

My Twitter: @RedDebilMC​

My Youtube channel: RedDebil​

Thanks for viewing my application​

Sincerely, Red!​
Vouch for being a legend on faithfulmc as a staff member. I remember you ever since I've been playing that server. You do need to work on your staff application overall by putting more detail.
+0.5

Last edited by a moderator:

HalloMaik

Neutral, u could add some more detail to: Why do you want to become staff and Why should we accept you as staff.
Can vouch for being staff on Faithful twice.

ClipArt

Neutral

- know you from faithful
- add more detail

tag me when ya added more detail and i'll change my rating.

Status
Not open for further replies.