Denied R0UND's Application | Youtube

r0und

IGN (In Game Name): R0UND
Youtube Channel (Link): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxlaad0P6T5J9wBDD2gKHBQ?view_as=subscriber
Amount Of Subscribers: 76
How many videos do you have on SagePvP? Although I have 0 videos, i'm fully committed to uploading on SagePvP.
Average amount of views per video: 104.4

Will you be seriously committed to uploading on the server? Of course! I need clips and Sage is perfect for getting action packed clips. (Mainly applying because I'm trying to daily upload. Sage will help me do that. So far I've gained 50 subscribers in 5 days.
Why do you want to have the famous / youtube rank on our network: To benefit the server by advertising it and playing on it in multiple videos planned, and I'm trying to get clips due to me starting youtube. Currently trying to daily upload. SagePvP is just the server for help out!

Sidenotes: Thank's for the reading the application, hopefully you guys can accept me. I get a lot of likes per video, and I've been growing so much. I'll grind for that youtube rank if i'm denied.

Last edited:

r0und

I would also recommend uploading, I did the same thing as you and got denied, after I uploaded 2 videos I was good!
trutru, i upload almost all the time. i can probs upload sage, but with no loot its hard lol

Kuttans

I recommend you grow your channel before applying (by growing your audience / view count).

King Regards,
-Philip / Kuttans