Denied R0CE's Staff Application NA (CST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

R0CE

Established member
IGN (In-Game Name): R0CE

Timezone: CST (Central Daylight Time)

Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):

────── 〔✿〕──────

Vendor

Player count: 20-40

Proof: Unfortunately, I don't have any.

Resigned/demoted: I Resigned do to Personal reasons.

Experience: This was the first server that I was ever staffed on, sadly the server has shut down. The server taught me how to be a general staff member and assistance for the community. This server was the first stepping stone to many more experiences I appreciate then give me the opportunity as well learn essential skills and the general idea of being a staff member. The sever started having a bad reputation, shortly after me leaving.

────── 〔✿〕──────

Verux

Player count: 100-200

Proof: https://gyazo.com/197835ed3dddff319af0c0f240179a72
Resigned/demoted: I resigned simply because just I wanted to change.
Experience: To this day, probably one of the best and most professional servers, I've ever been a part of.
This is what I develop a higher level of thinking and had the problem solved. I would say it felt like a family.
Overall the staff team works well as a team and we built off of each other.

────── 〔✿〕──────

Brave.gg

Player count: 100-300

Proof: https://gyazo.com/3c081094e515a314982ead27725d3f97

Resigned/demoted: Temporarily closed

Experience: This is a recently reopened network. There was a consistent player base. Overworld really enjoyed the management team. Everyone was very mannerly and professional. I learned more complicated situations, and overall really enjoyed my time there.

────── 〔✿〕──────

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I want to become a staff member because of my skills and dedication to Sage. I can benefit the staff team with my maturity, confidence, problem-solving, flexibility, critical thinking, and last-minute decision making. I will also develop and grow to become a better person at Sage. I still have many things to learn but I do feel ready to take on the position as a staff member. This will be a great opportunity to teach me more and to meet some new people. I'm social and enjoy talking to my fellow staff members and players. I'm always in TeamSpeak and in-game. It's very important to be social as a staff member. You can brainstorm new ideas or solutions with other staff members. I have many skills and traits that make me who I am. I can help the staff team with my skills and personality. I feel confident in my decision making and problem-solving. Every day I work towards achieving a goal. I’ve learned that working on things long term is more beneficial than setting impossible standards for yourself. Support rooms allow me to create relationships and connect with the community. I am an active member of the community. Banning cheaters is helpful but doing support rooms are more important. People come into TeamSpeak with a variety of issues with limited time to wait for support. I take it upon myself to make sure I’m not wasting their time because time is valuable. When I assist someone, I put myself in their shoes to understand how they are feeling. I do this so we can come to a resolution that is fair to the player and beneficial to the server. I also listen to the players and ask questions during support rooms. I ask if they're enjoying the server and ask for suggestions and feedback. Then I discuss how to fix the problems with my peers and bring the problems up during meetings. I am always patient. I never let disagreements affect my emotions. The server is going in the right direction and already has an amazing reputation for excellence.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

Respect

I believe that if you show respect you will get respect in return. I always show respect even if people are showing disrespect towards me.

Kindness

I show kindness because it’s synonymous with respect. Kindness can make a difference in someone's day and is a sign of good manners.

Problem-solving

I listen to everyone because there are two sides to every story and the truth usually lies somewhere in the middle. Using the information I am given, I can reach a fair resolution.

Example:

In HCF most situations that use problem-solving is insiding. Most of the time someone just leaves. With high valued items and joins another faction. Is multiple different scenarios of the situation. But you just got to break down piece by piece and make sure that they're fully restored.

Critical Thinking

I’m able to make smart decisions on my own. I'm a strong thinker, so I feel this benefits greatly in the trait.

Recording

I can record evidence so I don't get called out as an abusive or a biased staff member. This is a really good thing about staffing and every staff member should be able to record. I have a very good computer so I can record for a very long time with solid fps.

Screen sharing

My knowledge about screen sharing has increased over the time of me being a staff member. I'm much more knowledgeable and up-to-date with screen sharing. I'm not going to talk about my methods of screen sharing in this application.

Patience

This is a situation where my patience has benefited me greatly.

One day I was clearing out support rooms when a player was being toxic towards me. I acted extremely calming and just said “If you want to appeal for a Blacklist” you're going to have to wait for a Head-Staff member. Then the player explained why he was so frustrated and apologized, Shortly after I had a staff member arrive and the player was unblacklisted.

Teamwork

I think my teamwork is pretty good. If you played any kind of sport, you would realize teamwork is beneficial. It creates great chemistry within the staff team. You can build off each other and just learn from your mistakes. Overall, If you have good teamwork it will create a better working environment.

Maturity

Being mature doesn’t only help the server but it helps me as well, this might be weird but if I can show that I’m mature it actually gives me a good feeling as some players do comment on maturity and it will always be fine for me. I think this is kind of the same as professionalism but I also included it, as it’s a little bit different. It all starts by being mature enough before applying if you are just immature in chat & then apply you won't achieve anything. I will never show any immature behavior in any situation representing me on the network because, as I said I care about the server & how professional the team is and I'm surely willing to improve anything that could be improved.

Fairness

I'm very fair and non-bias when it comes to staffing as it is a vital thing. I'd never give my friends a bigger advantage over other players as that's immature and shows that you're not ready to become a staff member. Being fair shows that you're wise and know what you're doing as a staff member.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: Unfortunately, not.

Additional Information?: I appreciate anyone who's taking their time out of their day. To read my application. If you do have any suggestions, please comment below and finally thank you.​

Last edited:

Botings

Elite Member
Congratulations, your application has been set to Pending!

Please connect to ts.sagepvp.org for an interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.