EST

Do you have a good quality microphone?:
Yes, I have the blue snowball.

What is your current telegram & discord handle?:
Tele: @Qwezey Discord: Qwezey#8282

Any Punishments?
None.

What is your previous staffing experiences?:
Helper on DynPvP, Admin on Verse Network: https://gyazo.com/95366e7cacb4bcd7fff2f5b5da076cba and https://gyazo.com/43684c8db07c2b89c20691a5b2d398b2

What do you think you can bring to SagePvP?:
I can bring maturity And respect to SagePvP, Also, helpfulness and i'm cooperative. Able to put in alot of time, to make sure no body is breaking the rules or bullying others
E.T.C, There are certain skills not all staff members have. I have listed them below for you guys to read.

Activity
I am able to be really active in the community. I can help players with anything they need, do support rooms when no one is active. I am able to do alot of things for the server, whatever is needed.

Maturity
Like I have been saying, I am very mature and a all well rounded server like SagePvP cannot be run without maturity. maturity comes when you stop making excuses and start making changes. Being mature means you should take responsibility for you actions and not blame other. To be mature its a must to have good behaviors and manners which I think I have. It also means to have emotional maturity, meaning don't lash out at others just because things aren't going your way.

Experience
I know I don't have that much experience but I do know most of the commands and personally think I am good at screen sharing players. I know what to do in situations when players spam in chat or saying racial slurs. I always try to do the most I can to improve the community on any server.

Reliability
I'm very reliable. Anything you want you can ask me and if I accept I will 100% do it my best. It will get my full attention till it is perfect. I want the best for SagePvP and help it get to its full potential by doing my part with the great staff team by my side.

Responsibility
I'm responsible. If you need someone to get something done i'm your guy. I'm able to carry the weight of having responsibility on my shoulders without panicking.

Time
Being a staff member on a highly popular server means a lot of time needs to be put into it, I can guarantee that I will one of the most active staff on the server. In my previous experiences I have been at the top of playtime for staff. I really love staffing and watching over the players, making sure everything goes according to plan.

Communication
I'm fantastic at communicating with the community, you can't be shy when it comes to staffing on a server without nearly 200 players. I am able to make my self clearly understood. I'm able to explain examples in many different ways to make my self clearly understood.

Initiative
Having initiative means being able to go above and beyond working with the community on SagePvP and staff projects, which I am able to do. It means to give it 110% of your effort, i'm willing do this if i get accepted.

Leadership
You need to have leadership to be successful at your job, its a must. I will always take leadership for my actions that I have done. If a other staff member or player needs help, I will take leadership and proceed to help them do there best. I will guide everyone into the right direction.

Loyalty
If I shall get accepted I will be 100% loyal to SagePvP, I will not leave for any money related deals. I will stay with them until I know ive done my part to make SagePvP a great experience for the community. Trust, I am trustful, If you give me a set of jobs I need to finish by a deadline, you can trust me to finish them on time. When i say i'm loyal to SagePvP you can trust me. Honesty, I'm very honest. Also, very religious so i believe lying is wrong and it will never lead to good things. I believe I can really help the server with these skills.

Dedication/HardWorking
I have my full dedication and mindset on this server if I get accepted, I will be hardworking, doing my best the most I can per week, you can hold my words against me if I get accepted.

Independce/Teamwork
I'm able to do tasks by myself if needed, I've always been a dependent student throughout elementary and highschool, but through highschool I have learned to work with others. Teamwork is a necessity to staffing, so id Independence and I can offer both.

What makes you stand out in particular compared to other applican'ts?:
I'm very respectful. I think the key to having a great server is maturity, a server can't be run by immature, unprofessional staff.

Why should we accept you as staff?:
I have experience, I can ss, I'm professional and mature, respectful, cooperative. I'm able to assist new players on the Server and help in every way. I'm willing to put time and effort in this server and stay for as long as possible. I'm eager to start right away and help as much as I can.

How active can you be each day?:
No School School
Sunday 6-8 hours Sunday 6-8 Hours
Monday 6-8 hours Monday 4-6 hours
Tuesday 6-8 hours Tuesday 4-6 hours
Wednesday 6-8 hours Wednesday 4-6 hours
Thursday 6-8 hours Thursday 4-6 hours
Friday 6-8 hours Friday 2-4 hours
Saturday 6-8 hours. Saturday 6-8 hours

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would improve the player's experience by helping as much as possible and having dedication to helping the server.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would say 7/10, this is because there are somecases where you are forced to lie.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: No.

Additional Information?:
I'm very eager to become staff and help as much as possible for the community of SagePvP. Also, professional, SagePvP needs to sound professional to get as much of the community to play and have a good time. I can offer that.

If you have any questions I would be happy to answer.

I added more then just the regular questions in the SagePvP app.

Crqzie

(!) -1 (!)

lack of details in major sections
bad color scheme (hard to read)
barely any experience.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member1 - Irish

[-] Lack of Detail ( In all sections )
[-] No Colour Scheme
[-] Very little/Bad Staff Experience

Status