Denied QuintyVuurboom's Staff Application

QuintyVuurboom1

IGN (In-Game Name): QuintyVuurboom
Region (EU/NA/Other):
EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?:
I was staff on a Skyblock server average people around 250 Players Forgot the name of the server it's 2 years ago
Why would you like to become a staff member?:
Because is see that I could take this opportunity to start my HCF staffing career I am really motivated to be staff on sage because I have a lot of free time to spend, and I would rather spend it on helping people when they need because i get feeling that i can't express its just so nice when i help people in general and I wanted to become staff on a HCF server for a long time but never made an appeal after a few months of playing SagePVP I finally made an appeal on the SagePVP which I am really proud of
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I work hard because I want to proof my self every single day that I can be always higher up in the staff team I know my boundaries about things I can and can't do I will help anyone doesn't' t matter who it is what he does and how he behaves him self I always think in my self that I have to be the more mature guy and don't flip out in a situation people annoy me in. I can talk with anyone because of my few languages, English, Dutch and Arabic. .
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
10 because I won't and can't lie, I will not punish people without me having any clear evidence of the guy who does something illegal
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
None
Additional Information?:
Telegram: @QuintyVuurboom
Discord: QuintyVuurboom#2387​

Last edited:
D

Deployable

Sorry, but unfortunately we won't be moving forward with your application. You may re-apply in 2 weeks time.