Denied QpL's Staff-Application.

slayer

Established member
If your looking good you see Minesaga twice and that means application copied.

Goodluck.

peah

posted almost the same thing on cave forums....and you are admin on another server while applying for sagepvp.

jwswat

you posted an app much alike on CavePVP clearly staff hunting as well as you are staff on another server as stated above
6041c0a938072685c895dd684cbf58ad.png

38c84403cff90cdb3ab29f2e984be75e.png

(i will be telling the owner about this app because believe you are staff hunting)
65b1b856741144f6320cf807caae5b45.png

(to me it seems you were trying to hide that you were staff on there correct me if i'm wrong)

you also added that no one could vouch for you AND you have no proof of staff

Last of all
65e5305f34183e326cc79fc550599f08.png
I one do not feel that staff should be based off of your personality although a good thing to have as staff.

two staffing should be a learning experience there should be no fun in staff although you may enjoy it it should not be in the "why do you want to be staff" section or in the application at all in my opinion.

8b08488081b7d7331ee78926a1026cfd.png

trust me i used to ddos and all the spooky shit and it will bite you in the ass no matter what people do not forget.

Attachments

• f3289e426db1d03f7eff20c22e80cd59.png
    f3289e426db1d03f7eff20c22e80cd59.png
    8.7 KB · Views: 138

QpL

you posted an app much alike on CavePVP clearly staff hunting as well as you are staff on another server as stated above
View attachment 251
View attachment 252
(i will be telling the owner about this app because believe you are staff hunting)
View attachment 248

(to me it seems you were trying to hide that you were staff on there correct me if i'm wrong)

you also added that no one could vouch for you AND you have no proof of staff

Last of all
View attachment 249I one do not feel that staff should be based off of your personality although a good thing to have as staff.

two staffing should be a learning experience there should be no fun in staff although you may enjoy it it should not be in the "why do you want to be staff" section or in the application at all in my opinion.

View attachment 250
trust me i used to ddos and all the spooky shit and it will bite you in the ass no matter what people do not forget.
I applied on cave like a year ago..?

Banned me on Murder.rip discord for stating they are supporting ddosers. He told me to "Join a public channel rn" I told him no your on my time. He instantly banned me. All around toxic. Just because you ddosed 2 years ago doesn't mean anything. You still did it. Do not accept this fellow.

PceLmao

Known member
[-1]

- Ddos allocations (not going to
help)
- Staff on murder.rip
- Staff is not going to do anything until it has been resolved

Good Luck,(Youtuber on SagePvP) Quaiz (Staints)

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @QpL, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.