Denied Qiorys Staff App

Qiory

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): Qiory
↬ Age: 16
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): Na
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes i ObsidianMc and SteelPvp
↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to become a staff member because hcf is basically on its death bed rn and ive seen some corrupt staff members abuse there power and is one of the reasons this community is so Toxic, Honestly i just want to be apart of whats left of Sage Pvp and help the community.
↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: If Accepted i would improve Players experiences by basically no lifing the server i guaranteed ill Grind this server doing tickets Support rooms etc to help players and reduce the amount of hackers on the network
↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I Woud say 9 Because i really dont have a reason to tell a lie over a block game Even if i do lie i gain nothing because knowing players can do nothing to impact me and my life
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) Nope
↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.) Yes i can
↬ What is your telegram @?: @RoryOnCrack
↬ What is your discord @?: Rory#1050
↬ Additional Information (optional)?:

Sewing

Veteran Member
Hello.
I have reviewed your application. Unfortunately, it has been denied.
You may re-apply in 2 weeks.