Denied Predicamentz's Staff Applications

Predicamentz

IGN (In Game Name): Predicamentz
Timezone: BST
Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: All 3
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: Zonix (https://gyazo.com/5ff1d10468f951a2a5b4808aeb66f309)

Zonix | Moderator | Demoted

400+ Players

Zonix was a fairly big practice server back in 2017, I was staff for around 3 months and enjoyed my time here, I sadly was demoted due to me being inactive while I was staff on here I SS'd people, moved people in teamspeak, and banned some cheaters. Worked my way up from trial mod to moderator through dedication and hard work.

Patrone | Admin | Resigned | Unreleased - Patrone (https://gyazo.com/89281781955aacf1e08ad6541372e534)

Patrone was a network made by Verzide and his team, sadly the network did not release pass beta. I was staff for a 3 days before resigning as I just didn't see the network going anywhere after verzide was exposed and the devs left.

Why do you want to become Staff?:
I want to become a staff member on Sagepvp for self-growth and to help the server out, as I do see potential in it becoming the next big server just like Velt and Minehq were.

Firstly, I want to grow as a player, by being a staff member on the Sagepvp network, I will need to step up and be a more mature and independent person. I will need to do many things by myself and I will have to tackle many issues alone, by being a staff member, I will need to be more independent and a faster thinker. By being a staff member I will work better as a team player rather than a solo player, although I will be working alone quite often, I will also need to cooperate with many other people weather I am close friends or almost strangers with them, this I feel is the most important for me, because I tend to work alone, but as a staff member, I will need to cooperate and help other staff to get the most efficient positive outcome yet still I will learn to work alone and in a team better. As a staff member, one must be expected to be able to do many things alone, such as deal with spammers and hackers etc, however, staff members also need to be great team players, staff members should be able to work with higher up staff and other staff members to get harder tasks done. If I am accepted, I would definitely have to improve both of these things to become a good, helpful staff member that the players can trust.

Secondly, I would like to give back to the community, not in a way by buying ranks and such, I want to help keep this server free from spammers and cheaters at all times of the day to make the playing experience for regular players much more enjoyable. As I live in the UK I have noticed people spam in chat and think that just because there are no staff online they can break the rules, by being a staff member I would like to help keep the chat in order and give back to the community. Most servers' lifespans depend on the community if there is a server with a very toxic player-base and lots of people who regularly break the rules, servers with the most staff and strictest rule enforcement usually last the longest, however, as a staff member, I will do my best to combat rule breakers and help keep the community from becoming toxic.

One of the main reasons that I want to become staff is for self-improvement. I want more of a responsibility. This will help build me as a character and help me become a more independent and mature person. However, this will also help me with my teamwork skills as I would be working in a great staff team. I feel like it is time for me to step up in my staff experience and have more exposure to a more active and large server and therefore handle more responsibilities.

I would also like to become staff because it would be happy to see other players enjoying themselves on the Sagepvp Network, and I am always willing to help any player in any way to the best of my ability. If I can help a player with their issue and for them to say “Thank you” genuinely makes me happy. I am enthusiastic about helping everyone, and if I am unable to do that then I will message other staff for help or research on how to help them. Even in my day-to-day life, The server will keep growing tremendously and that means that it will be getting more and more players every single day and more players, which means more rule-breakers. I would like to be a staff member on the Sagepvp Network so that I can stop all of these people from ruining the player's experience. Therefore, I will be able to enforce the rules. Every single player should have a good playing experience in my opinion.

I would greatly enjoy setting a good example about how to respond under a frustrating situation, how to react to a hacker, or just being a fun person. I am experienced in detecting hackers and I believe that no player has the right to have an unfair advantage against any other person in any possible way. My job as a staff member would be to enforce these rules on hacking, toxicity, etc. These are major issues when it comes to server moderation and I would take this very seriously. In general, I take staffing very seriously, but of course, I like to have fun. Staffing is a great way to have fun playing this game and a great way to help new players in the community.

Kohi, Badlion and MineHQ were great servers for me because it has never let me down and has always exceeded my expectations via listening to forum suggestions, unbanning rule-breakers after justified sanctions, and just having such fun to play server which has never failed to disappoint me. I would like to achieve staff for many reasons but simply because this is where I will be most influential and able to utilise all the skills that I have picked up in other positions. It would also be very rewarding to get cheaters off the network and make the server chat as toxic-free as possible. I strongly dislike players that can be extremely toxic towards anybody and think they can just get away with it unpunished. The players on this server deserve a toxic-free experience in my opinion. Therefore, it can make me feel like I accomplished something. I also realise how there are not too many European staff members which means that I can operate at a time where most other staff will probably be asleep. Moreover, I believe, Sagepvp has great potential to become number one, and I would like to collaborate in helping it get there.

I have seen a few people posting threads in the wrong topics on the forums and I would like to enforce this more because I personally feel like this is not enforced enough Having organised forums shows that this server is professional and takes things very seriously.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
✤--------------------✤--------------------✤✤--------------------✤--------------------✤✤--------------------✤✤--------------------✤--------------------✤✤--------------------✤--------------------✤✤--------------------✤--------------------✤
Experience

I personally think that experience is a satisfactory difference in a staff member. It determines how you treat players. You know the basic situations because you’ve been in them. I know the basic rules and I’d know what punishment are correct for a player.

Organized

Being organized is 1 skill to have in-game or in real life. If we all can be organized we then will know when to do things, where I can find specific things that I need. Being a mess will put me under pressure and stress, so I like to have everything organized and schedule things so I know what events are on at what time

Professional

Being professional is another skill to have for this job. We need to act and speak professionally or our reputation will go straight down. I need to keep my standards high and help anyone being professional at all times.

Communication

Communication is a VERY important part as being staff, you need to communicate with your fellow-staff members and players on the network.

Patience

Patience is an important part of life and being staff, if you are not patient and you are rude to players because you can’t understand them, they will not like you and they will be rude back. It’s better when players like you because they work with you.

Teamwork

Teamwork can be a REALLY important part of the job, you need to work with the Staff Team whether it’s ingame or in Teamspeak you need to work together to help the player, if you fight things won’t end very well.

Screensharing

Screensharing is such an important part of the job. I know how to Screenshare but I’d like to learn a little more. I know all the basics like making them set their attack/destroy to “LSHIFT” “RSHIFT” and “GRAVE” making them hit, then making them scroll down in their snooper settings. Making them open resource pack folder to check their minecraft etc. I know most file sizes but obviously having a notepad next to me with all file sizes so it helps a ton more.

Respect

A good quality to have is respect, I believe that if you show respect you will get respect in return. I always show respect even if people are screaming at me.

Kindness

Kindness is a very good quality I have because I’ve been threw a lot being staff. I’ve come across the nicest people to people whose goal was to destroy my ears. I always show kindness because I truly like when others like me!

Activity

I can be very active on *Insert server name*, as shown on my playtime and general hours I put in to a project whenever I’m involved in something I always give my 100%.

Creativity

I am a very creative person, although being Helper you can’t supply your ideas that much it’s always fun to be creative.

Recording

Recording is important especially for Helpers, you need to record all your bans for proof. I currently have a channel with 150+ Subscribers and I record in 1440p 60fps. My point being I can record in good quality.

Extrovert

Being an extrovert is a very important thing and can help me and the server in a very good way, extrovert means your not scared/nervous to talk to anyone you encounter. This will help me during the interview.

Trust

Trust is such a huge thing when it comes to a server so big, especially this community. In my personal opinion I am very trustworthy, I strive to get a good and healthy reputation in this community and I would do nothing to mess that up!

Listener

I am very good at listening to people, if someone comes in teamspeak asking to be rolled back or they were banned falsely etc. Unless it was to a hacker I would like to hear both sides of the story.

Efficiency

Efficiency is very helpful when it comes to being staff as you have a lot of people to control at one time. I'm very efficient when it comes to staffing.

✤--------------------✤--------------------✤✤--------------------✤--------------------✤✤--------------------✤✤--------------------✤--------------------✤✤--------------------✤--------------------✤✤--------------------✤--------------------✤

You should choose me as staff because I always put my 100% in everything I do, I acknowledge when I make a mistake and I fix it. I like the system called 3-strike system and that’s always shown me how to stay strong. I’ve never really gotten over 1 Strike so that motivates me a lot. Staffing has always been a way I can escape the IRL scene and just focus on helping others.

I’m always trying to help staff members even if I’m not staff. I love helping Staff so I thought why not join them. It always feels like they are having so much and I just really wanted to join them. You should also choose me as Staff because I have a lot of abilities that others don’t. I’m active and really hard working. I strive for the best of the Network and always to represent it in the best way possible. No matter what the task is I’m always trying my best to help. I see how much fun it is and with good friends on the team that makes it even better.

I know a lot of stuff like screensharing and general commands. I have to admit that the best thing I’m affiliated with is being able to memorize something by just looking at it once of twice. I have a rare thing that makes me be able to do that. If you don’t believe me test me. Feel free to add me on any of my socials and you can make a text and I’ll memorize it. I’m a really hard working person and I hope you can see that threw my application and hopefully when I see you in a Support room helping you out. I’ll make sure to improve waiting time in support waiting rooms and that’s a promise if accepted. I hope everyone that reads this app and everyone in general has a really nice day and if you have any questions about anything mentioned feel free to DM me on discord as I’m most active on there but along with any of my socials. Thanks
✤--------------------✤--------------------✤✤--------------------✤--------------------✤✤--------------------✤--------------------✤✤--------------------✤--------------------✤✤--------------------✤--------------------✤✤--------------------

Can any staff member vouch for you?: No
Additional Information:

I love helping others and love seeing others succeed. I also enjoy staying fit and being healthy and encouraging others to do the same. I have gone through many traumatic experiences throughout my life which has allowed me to realize that the main reason people are toxic to others is because they are going through something in their personal life. I'm very active, play many video games, very friendly, odd sense of humor, and going outside. I’d like to thank you for taking your time to read my application. I also made this application.

Last edited:

Sauds

Legendary Member
my man if that chat on Zonix only had 11 people the server was dead no way was it hitting 400. Just waiting for a reply from them anyways ...

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Predicamentz, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.