Status
Not open for further replies.

Maquillaje

IGN (In-Game Name):
Current IGN is PREDATORPASTOR *will be notified if change*

Region (EU/NA/Other):

NA and my time zone is (EST)

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Yes, I have multiple so here are a few of my previous experiences.

I was staff on Sage PvP previously around two years ago now, overall I enjoyed my experience on the network. But I resigned whilst I remained a helper because I could not make the time to log on, and overall help the community. I was only staff for around twenty days, but I actually picked up a few things like a better understanding of certain commands, able to understand accents with ease, and the biggest thing is just remain respectful and listen to players and what they have to say thoroughly. If you need proof of me being staff on Sage, just reply in the comments I will reply with the proof of me resigning due to not being able to put the hours in that I promised.

I was a moderator on Mine-Superior around three years ago, I was demoted due to a reoccurring issue with me being "too comfortable with the community" I believe they meant that as me being having inside jokes with a few of the players. At the time Mine-Superior was getting around seven hundred players on faction/prison resets, and 400 players daily. Although they were spoofing they did still have around two hundred players that had been real day to day, and around six hundred real players on days that realms would reset. However in my eyes I was not toxic to the community rather more friendly and treated everyone with respect. There is no specific proof on this one, rather I can just have close friends who've seen me staff on that specific network vouch for me if needed.

I owned a server last year and we consistently averaged around fifty players, eventually we came to a lack of funding. Which led to the server closing, the name of the server was called Electrolyte MC. The community the server had was incredible with a ton of interesting players. This experience taught me how to make players happy with what we do for them, and to find out if they're lying based off of their tone. The server revolved around survival/factions but the realms ended up merging into a mix of them both. There really is no proof for this one, hypothetically I could bring up the "enjin" account which was used to host the forum but it would be really inconvenient to do so.

I have had more experiences than this even some experiences in 2020. But these are probably my favorite experiences, and to be fair most notable.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

So I am able to have something to do in my free time. Also so I can provide players with a better experience on the network. Honestly I would like to also meet some new people and hopefully make some new friends across the server including staff, players and people who are overall just active in the community. It would also give me more motivation to be on the network and enjoy this game with my friends. I could also learn the rules and guidelines and learn and see how the server has changed in the past two years from my previous experience which honestly in my opinion would be pretty neat. Anyways to sum up why I would want to become a staff member is to overall bring a better experience to the servers, and to have a good time and meet new people.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

If accepted I could do many things to help improve the players experiences. Like for instance I would be very active in team speak, and move players frequently whom need assistance. From being a previous player on the network, that would automatically improve my experience greatly, because it sucks to be honest to wait in a support waiting room for a few hours because of a small issue. Also to keep an eye on chat and make sure there is nothing weird going on, and most importantly nothing related to people irl, or anything that would make someone uncomfortable (names, last names, addresses, ips, phone numbers etc.) There are many things that I will do to improve players experiences on the network. Basically would just try to make players more comfortable on the network, and overall enjoy their stay. Also I am going to write a few of the things that will also improve the players experience.

1.) Activity, my activity will help improve the players exponentially because I will usually be on an able to help out players who are in need of assistance. My hours weekly I cannot say are consistent but they total in a good sum. Typically I would average around an hour or two on weekdays, and around five - six hours on weekends, the staff who are above me in tier will be notified if there is a reason behind me being inactive.

2.) Maturity, this would is very cliché and personally I dislike it, but it is something that I withhold. I am mature in certain situations that would need me being mature for instance if there had been heavy dox threats against a certain player, I would make sure to not handle the situation alone as a helper so I could learn what a moderator would do in that case. Still I would remain mature, and comfort the player so he does not have to feel nervous if the person who sent the threat was going to do something towards he/she.

3.) Professionalism, I am able to remain professional on the server even if I move someone in teamspeak and they start yelling at me or acting immature without reasoning I will remain calm, and ask him to withhold a calm tone.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

My honestly to be blunt is a nine and the only reason I will not say a ten is because somethings there are reasons behind lying that go beyond just Minecraft. But in-game overall my honesty is a ten, I am not going to lie if I did something wrong, and I will not lie if one my friends on the staff team is abusing. I am a honest person, and if I do end up making a mistake I will own up for it and take one hundred percent of the credit for making zed mistake.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

Currently I am not really close with any of the staff members on the team, but I do remain respectful in team speak/ on the network. Also just a side comment the admin named "mxrkie" tbh is a good staff member he's good at helping the players on the network etc.

Additional Information?:

I speak fluent English, and am learning some Spanish. I should be able to sustain a good amount of hours per week, and overall make peoples experiences better if the management does decide to put me on the staff team. Also that I have been playing this network for three years now (started playing 12/2017) when the server was not named Sage PvP, it was called Delta PvP and was owned by a player of the name "Azut" who had sold it to Kappios soon after. Also that I posses a permentant sage rank, just to show that I really enjoy playing on this server. Thanks for reading though, feel free to reply with suggestions I should change to my application or even just respond if you can vouch/de-vouch my application.

EDIT: Just would like to add that if you look in the comments, you would see people whom are my factions members. I told them to leave an honest opinion, and to remain unbiased. I wanted some feedback to see what I can do to improve my application. If you're going to -1 because I was hoping to get some honest feedback please include another reason towards what I can do to improve my application. A simple +1 from one or two of my members is not going to get me as a staff member on sage. The overall decision comes from the managers, I was just looking to see what was wrong with my application. Thanks anyway for reading this small little edit! <3

Proof of me owning ElectrolyteMC (dm'd the other owner.)
1610390426590.png

Resignation letter to SagePvP (Febuary 2019)
1610390470103.png

Last edited:

Maquillaje

- Just looks like you got friends to +1
Yeah I told them that I was going to apply on sage, but I did not send the application personally nor did I ask them to +1. I asked them to read it and leave an honest opinion. Also do you recommend me fixing anything else?

Baeden

Neutral, seems as though you got a little defensive when someone recommended more detail. Maybe I’m wrong, but it’s just feedback no need to get worked up about it. Take it & better your application! — good luck!

Maquillaje

Neutral, seems as though you got a little defensive when someone recommended more detail. Maybe I’m wrong, but it’s just feedback no need to get worked up about it. Take it & better your application! — good luck!
Thanks! I appreciate the feedback

dapt0

+1 This shi is well written, the person has a good personality, He dosent sound like a 12 yr old like a quarter of sage staff, Seems very responsible. He was staff before ive met him before! he'd be cracked as a staff member NO CAPP ON JAH.

Maquillaje

+1 This shi is well written, the person has a good personality, He dosent sound like a 12 yr old like a quarter of sage staff, Seems very responsible. He was staff before ive met him before! he'd be cracked as a staff member NO CAPP ON JAH.
Thanks! I appreciate the feedback, you're also a good guy from the previous times we've talked whether it was in chat, or in ts.

Status
Not open for further replies.