Denied PREDATORPASTOR staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamonk

-0.5 (If that's a thing.)

The application was well written and you seem to have a good amount of experience, however, as you said, you forwarded your application to some friends. The problem with that is that as they are your friends, they're obviously gonna be somewhat bias towards their opinion and ultimately the rating. Even if you did tell them to give an honest opinion, they're naturally, for instance, not gonna give it a -1 but rather give it a +1 as you guys are friends.

This is just my opinion. Take it with a grain of salt if you feel like it's unjustified.

Maquillaje

-0.5 (If that's a thing.)

The application was well written and you seem to have a good amount of experience, however, as you said, you forwarded your application to some friends. The problem with that is that as they are your friends, they're obviously gonna be somewhat bias towards their opinion and ultimately the rating. Even if you did tell them to give an honest opinion, they're naturally, for instance, not gonna give it a -1 but rather give it a +1 as you guys are friends.

This is just my opinion. Take it with a grain of salt if you feel like it's unjustified.
This is a well said response, and thank you for explaining yourself.

Maquillaje

Frankrm

Known member
Thanks, and I made a small edit on my application if you would like to look about the friends situation. I understand that my friends had +1ed, and they shouldn't of left a rating rather just feedback. Anyways thank you for reading my application!

No problemo! Good luck at becoming staff. Also, if you get your friends to remove their posts it would increase your chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.