pr0tective

Known member
IGN (In-Game Name):
pr0tective
Region (EU/NA/Other):

AU (Australian)
Do you have any previous staff experience?:
I have the following experiences varying from Practice to HCF:
Simber - Plat admin. Simber was the first server I ever staffed on. It was a small server and was averaging about 30 players as it was an Australian server with a small community. I didn't learn a lot from being staff there but I did go from Trial Moderator all the way up to Platform admin.
Limit - Moderator. Limit was one of the bigger HCF/Practice servers AU and was averaging around 50-100 players in its time. During my time at limit, I was mainly learning how to staff on a bigger community. During this time I became SS Verified and worked my way to Moderator. Unfortunately, the server was handed to a new owner.
Syphon - Manager. As a manager at Syphon I was mainly working on the staff and also closely working with the owners of the network. While as a manager I was also the SS Manager. Syphon was a more smaller network averaging about 20 players daily. Managing on such a small server was quite easy as we only had a handful of staff. As being the manager I was also trying to find new and improved ways to find hacked clients/auto clickers.
Faithful MC - Moderator. As a moderator on one of the bigger servers in the HCF/kitmap servers was very challenging but very fun and I learnt a lot while being staff. I became SS Verified and was averaging 150-200 support rooms weekly. As a moderator of the server, I was mainly dealing with Support rooms and overall helping around kitmap and also speeds.
Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I want to become staff on Sage as I have a decent amount of experience and I want to get more experience but from a smaller server. If I get the opportunity to be staff on Sage I will be active during Australian times (AEST) doing support rooms or helping in-game. My goals with being staff on Sage will consist of doing as many support rooms as possible, Finding and SS'ing cheaters and making sure the community is less filled with cheaters/abusers. I want to advance my knowledge of being a staff member and I think Sage will be the way to increase my knowledge of being staff. I know I will be a perfect fit for your network as I am a very dedicated person and already know what the gamemode is and what is/is not allowed to be done on the server. I believe in everyone having a fair opportunity to play the server without people cheating or abusing bugs. If I become staff I will make sure that everyone that is abusing a bug/glitch or cheating will be punished accordingly. One of the reasons I want to become staff on the network as I have been a player since 2019 through to early 2021 playing off and on every few maps. If I am not playing I usually get on every map and give out my G-Kits and let players without a rank get set up easier. During my time as staff, I would like to get SS Verified and at least reach Admin before I leave or demoted.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

If I get accepted as a staff member I will ensure that every player will be treated equally and no one will be treated more than another. I can deal with multiple things at once and not get overwhelmed with stress and mess up. I know how to manage my time so I will be able to get what needs to be done within a decent time. During a support room if a player is being abusive and also being disrespectful I will do my best to help him and ignore the disrespect. As an active staff member and already knowing how the gamemode works I can ensure that I will false ban or mess up too many times. I am easily contactable for any players and also is easy to understand and also eager to help people.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I would rate my honesty as 10. If I mess up or anything I will ensure that I will let the staff manager know what happened and what led up to the situation and how I will deal with it the next time if that issue arises again. I know if I lie or bend the truth the staff manager will end up finding out anyway so there is no reason to lie. Being truthful is easier than lying.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

Not currently no.
Additional Information?:

817 words​

wpo

Veteran Member
I don't see an issue with applying at other servers. I am not currently staff on any servers just throwing out staff applications on 2 servers and see which one needs/wants me.
The issue is that it basically means you’re staff hunting, you’re not dedicated to a server and you dont care where you’re staff, you just want a staff role

C

calvin

Thanks for taking the time to create an application, but we won't be moving forward with it at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.