Denied powerxpotato2's staff application (US)

IGN (In-Game Name): my IGN is Powerxpotato2
Timezone: EST
Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes indeed, I have a blue snowball.
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: yes, discord: TSM_Classicboy#0152. I know how to work discord really well, because I use it on a daily basis. TS: Powerxpotato2 I know how to work TS a little less that I do discord, but im sure a fellow staff member could help me.
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: yes, I staffed for a server called (ArmonicPvP). Armonic was a great server, and averaged about 15-20 players. I was a regular Mod. I enjoyed staffing on Armonic, but sadly the server shut down about 1-2 years ago.
Why do you want to become Staff?: I would like to become staff on SagePvP because I want tom improve myself, by helping people out. my new years resolution was to help people out to the best of my ability, and staffing for SagePvP would help me stick to my resolution. also, a lot of my friends play on SagePvP, and they always tell me how they get killed by invisible hackers. I would like to stop this, and make the server more playable for players that enjoy playing SagePvP. another reason is that I believe I have matured a lot, and the staff team on SagePvP is very mature. I also believe that I could help SagePvP out in many ways, such as fixing glitches, banning hackers, and making the server more playable to fellow players on SagePvP. Once again, I have been wanting to help people out, and this is the perfect role for helping people out, and it would really mean a lot to me if I got accepted on the SagePvP staff team.
(Minimum 150 words for this section are required.)
Why should we accept you as a Staff?: The staff team on SagePvP should accept me to the staff team for many reasons.
Reason#1: I would make the server more fun, and in all, better.
Reason#2: the server has a lot of hackers, and I will get rid of the hackers, so the game is more playable.
Reason#3: there is a lot of toxic people, and I will punish them, if they take it too far, because I am active.
Reaso#4: I would be very open-hearted to players in need (if there is a glitch, or a broken exploit that another player used on him/her, such as pearl glitching).
Reason#5: I can help fellow SagePvP members out, whether it be in-game, in Discord, or in TeamSpeak.
Reason#6: I would really enjoy staffing on SagePvP, and making the game more fun for other players.
Reason#7: I want to be a part of the great staff team, and could help them out a lot.
Reason#8: I am very active, and will help players a lot.
Reason#9: lastly, I would really appreciate it if the staff team would read this with and open heart, and I would really enjoy being on the staff team.
(Minimum 150 words for this section are required.)
Can any staff member vouch for you?: No.
Additional Information: once again, I feel like I have matured, and I would really like being on the staff team, so I can help players out, and make the server more playable.

-1 you kept repeating multiple things, Also it lacks a lot of detail, and finally you lack the experience to be staff on a server as large as SagePvP it can be really stressful at times, either way I wish you the best of luck with your application.
ArmonicPvP was one of (maybe the biggest) faction server at one point. I think I would be fine, all disrespect aside.

GangUp

Denied:
Hello, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.