Status
Not open for further replies.

PotSticklng

IGN (In-Game Name):
PotSticklng

Region (EU/NA/Other):
NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
GlitchMC (Factions, released around 1 year ago, Trainee-Admin then resigned around 6 months later.)

Orbit (HCF, Practice - Released around 2 months ago, got promoted to senior-mod then the server got sold to new owners, and I resigned because I personally did not trust the new owners and management.)

AuraPvP (HCF, I made it to mod but wasn't really feeling minecraft anymore, so I resigned. Around this time is when I took a big break of Minecraft)
I also researched and watched a lot of staffing videos.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to become staff at SagePvP because, I feel like I am ready to step up in my staffing career. I have always really staffed on servers that had 30-50 active players and feel like I have enough experience from all of that to take it to another level. I understand all of basics, and have been around HCF for 2-3 years. I understand how HCF goes, and understand peoples pain of dying to a bug or someone bug abusing to kill them, or even having to wait in teamspeak. Sometimes it can be frustrating. Overall, I would like to come to sage to take a step up in staffing, and allow people to have better experiences!

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I would improve the player's experience, generally by helping out. I can be online usually around 5-10 hours, depends how fast I finish my school in the morning. (Im online schooled) I feel like I could help by shortening support room waits, finding bugs, help understand how the bug works and fix it, help players by answering their questions or just helping them in general. I feel like when it comes to helping, I can always be there. When im not on my PC I have my phone always beside me and I'm always checking it so if someone makes a ticket or needs support I can always try my best from my phone or even if im not on my phone. If im not asleep im either online on my phone or pc or playing basketball, which its too hot recently to so. Overall, I would best help by being professional and calm about situations, supporting the players in the best way I possibly can, and help find bugs to fix.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
9. I am really honest and mature when it comes to talking or answering. I feel like honesty and maturity is a big part of staffing, if you have a dishonest staff member or immature staff, it might not always go the best. I prefer being honest and mature that way people know where im coming from and understand me better as well as I can give them a clear picture as to what they need..

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
Hahasike

(optional) Additional Information?:
I hope I get accepted, and if I do im looking forward to staffing here at sage!

Last edited:
E

Elway

Thank you for taking the time to apply, but unfortunately, we will not be moving forward with it at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.