Denied Poomley's Staff Application

Poomley

IGN (In-Game Name): Poomley

Region (EU/NA/Other): NA (PST)

Do you have any previous staff experience?: I have previously worked on a staff team of an op factions server named RebootMC, this does not give me any staffing experience for HCF, however it did outline what it is like to be on a staff team, and help me build useful character traits. During this time I moderated chat, and banned cheaters/rulebreakers. I hope Sage is where I begin my HCF staffing career.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I believe that the 3 dominating HCF servers online right now are Sage, Viper, and Cave. I chose to apply to Sage because I believe that Sage isn't only in it for the money. Sage has improved the HCF community by making the game mode easier to play without spending a ton of money. I had purchased a Mystery Box, and right afterwards a 3x sale had appeared, sc0ttay saw this mistake I had made and gave me 2 more to make up for it. This outlined to me what kind of community Sage was, and who the people running Sage were. I have been playing HCF for around 4-5 years now, and I am beginning to notice that I am not enjoying it as much as I used to. I would also like to see the game mode in a different light, and help out this wonderful community at the same time. I have been in situations where people have gained unfair advantages against me, due to the staffs negligence and I am hoping to be given the opportunity to help stop these players. I have seen what its like being an annoyed player joining TeamSpeak, only to wait for hours or encounter a rude or unpleasant staff member. I am able to record, both microphone and gameplay, which makes it very easy for everyone involved to see an unbiased viewpoint of any situation. I can be a very mature, and professional person when I need to be, and I'm hoping to be able to use these skills while staffing on Sage. I will also improve the players’ experience by minimizing players’ interactions with hackers, racists, and bigots. I have seen players try to guilt trip, or peer pressure staff members in to making decisions they know aren't right, such as falsely reviving them and such, and I would like to stress the fact that I am confident in my abilities, and I am not someone who second guesses themselves. Please don't mistake this for arrogance however, because I am eager to learn, and firsthand experience what its like to be a HCF staff member.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: If I do get accepted I would spend countless hours working with players, helping them and assisting them in any way I can. I would do my best to cut down support room waiting times, in game help and other situations that I could come across. I can deescalate any situation, using a calm attitude and look at the situation from a players point of view. I can relate to the player base, and I can use this experience of playing to help judge my decisions when needed. I am a very understanding person, and I understand that some people can get very angry/toxic in teamspeak, and I am fully willing to show patience to said players. The amount of players that join Sage for the first time and eventually say "Staff tp hacker" or something along those lines is far too many. I would help these new players and encourage them to record their gameplay, download teamspeak, and other useful tips in HCF.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 9. I believe that honesty reflects maturity and professionalism, and maintaining high levels of all 3 is very important. Someone who lies can not be mature, and let alone professional. Being honest is very crucial and a much needed life skill.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) Unfortunately No.

Additional Information?: I have looked over every rule on the forums, and I am well aware of what to look out for. I am willing to put well over 4-5 hours in per day, since I get out of school at 12PM every day. I have played HCF for long enough to encounter almost any annoyance, and every issue there is, and as a staff member I will be able to combat these issues. I hope to be given a chance despite my age, to prove that I can do anything asked of me, by anyone. I have no issue respecting authority, and I am far from rude to anyone I encounter. I am taking challenging classes this year, which is accompanied by numerous tutors. My schedule might get interrupted for an hour, 2-3 days a week. Otherwise, my schedule listed below is 100% truthful and I am willing to uphold that schedule.
Thank you for reading my staff application. Have a wonderful day!

Schedule:
Monday: 1:30PM - 6PM
Tuesday : 1:30PM - 6PM
Wednesday: 1:30PM - 6PM
Thursday: 1:30PM - 6PM
Friday: 1:30PM - 9PM
Saturday: 10AM - 10PM
Sunday: 10AM - 10PM
(Note: These are my hours I am free during the week, and I am willing to get on any time during these hours)
Socials:
Discord: ayron#4104
Telegram: @aarongreeni
(I have TS as well)​