Denied Poomley's Staff Application [NA]

Poomley

IGN (In-Game Name): Poomley

Region (EU/NA/Other): NA (PST)

Do you have any previous staff experience?: I have previously worked on a staff team of an op factions server named RebootMC, this does not give me any staffing experience for HCF, however it did outline what it is like to be on a staff team, and help me build useful character traits. During this time I moderated chat, and banned cheaters/rulebreakers. I hope Sage is where I begin my HCF staffing career.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I believe that the 3 dominating HCF servers online right now are Sage, Viper, and Cave. I chose to apply to Sage because I believe that Sage isn't only in it for the money. Sage has improved the HCF community by making the game mode easier to play without spending a ton of money. I had purchased a Mystery Box, and right afterwards a 3x sale had appeared, sc0ttay saw this mistake I had made and gave me 2 more to make up for it. This outlined to me what kind of community Sage was, and who the people running Sage were. I have been playing HCF for around 4-5 years now, and I am beginning to notice that I am not enjoying it as much as I used to. I would also like to see the game mode in a different light, and help out this wonderful community at the same time. I have been in situations where people have gained unfair advantages against me, due to the staffs negligence and I am hoping to be given the opportunity to help stop these players. I have seen what its like being an annoyed player joining TeamSpeak, only to wait for hours or encounter a rude or unpleasant staff member. I am able to record, both microphone and gameplay, which makes it very easy for everyone involved to see an unbiased viewpoint of any situation. I can be a very mature, and professional person when I need to be, and I'm hoping to be able to use these skills while staffing on Sage. I will also improve the players’ experience by minimizing players’ interactions with hackers, racists, and bigots. I have seen players try to guilt trip, or peer pressure staff members in to making decisions they know aren't right, such as falsely reviving them and such, and I would like to stress the fact that I am confident in my abilities, and I am not someone who second guesses themselves. Please don't mistake this for arrogance however, because I am eager to learn, and firsthand experience what its like to be a HCF staff member.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: If I do get accepted I would spend countless hours working on Sage, with players in TeamSpeak or in game. If I ever see someone post in public chat "staff tp hacker" or "staff tp glitcher" I would make sure to check out any situation and handle it accordingly. I would answer any questions I can and help out in any way I can. Minimizing TS waiting room times is a very high priority task for me, since I know firsthand what it's like to have to wait hours for a simple solution. I have a very creative mind, and I believe I will be able to give unique suggestions and recommendations to help the server, and the community to the best of my ability. I will also keep watch over the discord, answering any questions that players may have pertaining to buycraft, media positions, sotw/motw/eotw times, and any other miscellaneous questions. I would love the chance to prove myself to the staff team, and the player base that I can be there when I'm needed, and help make every interaction as friendly as I can.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 9. I believe that honesty reflects maturity and professionalism, and maintaining high levels of all 3 is very important. Someone who lies can not be mature, and let alone professional. Being honest is very crucial and a much needed life skill.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) Unfortunately no, although I do have a somewhat positive reputation on Sage.

Additional Information?: I have looked over every rule on the forums, and I am well aware of what to look out for. I am willing to put well over 4-5 hours in per day, since I get out of school at 12PM every day. I have played HCF for long enough to encounter almost any annoyance, and every issue there is, and as a staff member I will be able to combat these issues. I hope to be given a chance despite my age, to prove that I can do anything asked of me, by anyone. I have no issue respecting authority, and I am far from rude to anyone I encounter. I am taking challenging classes this year, which is accompanied by numerous tutors. My schedule might get interrupted for an hour, 2-3 days a week. Otherwise, my schedule listed below is 100% truthful and I am willing to uphold that schedule.
Thank you for reading my staff application. Have a wonderful day!

Schedule:
Monday: 1:30PM - 6PM
Tuesday : 1:30PM - 6PM
Wednesday: 1:30PM - 6PM
Thursday: 1:30PM - 6PM
Friday: 1:30PM - 9PM
Saturday: 10AM - 10PM
Sunday: 10AM - 10PM
(Note: These are my hours I can guarantee during the week, but this isn’t a strict schedule, I have flexibility to be online later/earlier than I listed)
Socials:
Discord: ayron#4104
Telegram: @aarongreeni
(I have TS as well)​

Last edited:
D

Deployable

Thank you for taking the time to apply, but unfortunately, we will not be moving forward with it at this time.