Denied Pole_'s Staff Application

Pole_

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): Pole_

↬ Age: 15

↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): NA

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I rate my honesty a 10/10 because being an honest person is very important to me and I take staffing very seriously.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (Mod+) Crating

↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.) Yes I can reach a minimum of 12 hours+ playtime per map

↬ What is your telegram @?: @polehcf
Discord: Pole#8088 It is more easy to contact me via discord as I am more active on discord than Telegram

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?: I become staff on a server called RippleHCF around a year ago and I was a Trial-Mod. RippleHCF was a pretty calm server with around 50+ players on SOTW and an average of 10-12 players daily. My responsibility's on Ripple was quite easy due to the fact I was a Trial-Mod but my job was to learn how to staff and how to help people who needed help.

AlphaMC: I became staff on AlphaMC in the middle of Teams Map 3 and my responsibility's on Alpha was to watch teamfights and make sure fights ran smooth. I also had to watch for other factions cleaning and X-Raying. X-Raying on Alpha was a very big issue so that was one of my main priorities. I would first spectate them for around 10-15 minutes and If I had sufficient proof I would freeze them, bring them into TS and ask if they wanted to admit for a shorter ban. I would also have to watch for people who were cheating and I would ban them. Those were pretty much my main responsibility's on alpha. Sadly I had to choose between a sister network or Alpha and I choose to leave alpha as I believed that the sister network would have more of a potential.
Alpha Staff.png

ClashMC: My latest server that I was staff on was called ClashMC and it averaged around 100 players on SOTW and 8-20 daily. I was a (Mod) then got promoted to (Head-Mod). My responsibility's on ClashMC as a Mod was to do as much tickets as I could and to watch KOTH (King Of The Hill) and to ensure that there was no cleaning or allying. Another responsibility was to ban cheaters who were blatantly cheating. As a Head-Mod my responsibility's didn't change much but I did get some more permissions like /unban which was something I was able to handle as a Head Mod.

ClashMC Staff Players.png
headmod.png

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I would like to become a staff member on the SagePVP network because of all the benefits I can bring to the server. I have been playing HCF for around 4+ years and around a year and a half of staffing. I really enjoy staffing because I really like helping people and I want to make the server a better place. I see that some staff on here aren't as active as I would usually be if I were to become staff.

Dedication: I am a very dedicated person because when I am doing something I give it all my effort to do a task and I think being dedicated is very important because if you are dedicated to doing something you will end up doing it. I am dedicated to helping as many people as possible and making sure that I did a good job helping that person.

Activity: I am a very active player in the HCF community and I can bring lots of playtime which I can do support rooms and help people who need help with my activity.

Knowledgeable: I am very knowledgeable because I have been playing this game mode for quite some time and I know how to handle most
situations.

Maturity: As you can tell by my age you probably think that I am quite immature but you would be wrong. I take staffing very seriously and I try to handle each situation as
professionally as I can.

Positivity: I would bring lots of positivity to the staff team and to the network as a whole. Being positive makes me want to staff harder and work to the best ability as I can. I have a really great mindset and I am a very positive person.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?
I would improve the players experience by making sure that they get the support that they need and making sure that I move people in teamspeak as fast I possibly can and making sure they get the assistance that they want.

↬ Additional Information (optional)?: Thank you for reading this application. Feedback is much appreciated.
thanks and have a great day/night :D

Last edited:

4Gpuglife

Established member
↬ IGN (In-Game Name): Pole_

↬ Age: 15

↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): NA

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I rate my honesty a 10/10 because being an honest person is very important to me and I take staffing very seriously.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (Mod+) Crating

↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.) Yes I can reach a minimum of 12 hours+ playtime per map

↬ What is your telegram @?: @polehcf
Discord: Pole#8088 It is more easy to contact me via discord as I am more active on discord than Telegram

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?: I become staff on a server called
RippleHCF around a year ago and I was a Trial-Mod. RippleHCF was a pretty calm server with around 50+ players on SOTW and an average of 10-12 players daily. My responsibility's on Ripple was quite easy due to the fact I was a Trial-Mod but my job was to learn how to staff and how to help people who needed help.

AlphaMC: I became staff on AlphaMC in the middle of Teams Map 3 and my responsibility's on Alpha was to watch teamfights and make sure fights ran smooth. I also had to watch for other factions cleaning and X-Raying. X-Raying on Alpha was a very big issue so that was one of my main priorities. I would first spectate them for around 10-15 minutes and If I had sufficient proof I would freeze them, bring them into TS and ask if they wanted to admit for a shorter ban. I would also have to watch for people who were cheating and I would ban them. Those were pretty much my main responsibility's on alpha. Sadly I had to choose between a sister network or Alpha and I choose to leave alpha as I believed that the sister network would have more of a potential.
View attachment 2662

ClashMC: My latest server that I was staff on was called ClashMC and it averaged around 100 players on SOTW and 8-20 daily. I was a (Mod) then got promoted to (Head-Mod). My responsibility's on ClashMC as a Mod was to do as much tickets as I could and to watch KOTH (King Of The Hill) and to ensure that there was no cleaning or allying. Another responsibility was to ban cheaters who were blatantly cheating. As a Head-Mod my responsibility's didn't change much but I did get some more permissions like /unban which was something I was able to handle as a Head Mod.

View attachment 2665 View attachment 2666
↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I would like to become a staff member on the SagePVP network because of all the benefits I can bring to the server. I have been playing HCF for around 4+ years and around a year and a half of staffing. I really enjoy staffing because I really like helping people and I want to make the server a better place. I see that some staff on here aren't as active as I would usually be if I were to become staff.

Dedication: I am a very dedicated person because when I am doing something I give it all my effort to do a task and I think being dedicated is very important because if you are dedicated to doing something you will end up doing it. I am dedicated to helping as many people as possible and making sure that I did a good job helping that person.

Activity: I am a very active player in the HCF community and I can bring lots of playtime which I can do support rooms and help people who need help with my activity.

Knowledgeable: I am very knowledgeable because I have been playing this game mode for quite some time and I know how to handle most
situations.

Maturity: As you can tell by my age you probably think that I am quite immature but you would be wrong. I take staffing very seriously and I try to handle each situation as
professionally as I can.

Positivity: I would bring lots of positivity to the staff team and to the network as a whole. Being positive makes me want to staff harder and work to the best ability as I can. I have a really great mindset and I am a very positive person.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?
I would improve the players experience by making sure that they get the support that they need and making sure that I move people in teamspeak as fast I possibly can and making sure they get the assistance that they want.

↬ Additional Information (optional)?: Thank you for reading this application. Feedback is much appreciated.

thanks and have a great day/night :D
you wrote most of this in white so you cant see it

Sodium

Abused and tped me in the sky on ClashMC - got demoted + getting his friends to vouch his application (lryic) extremely unprofessional.

Pole_

Did not abuse I got false demoted by BabyCombo and I already put in a resign due to the poor management the video is coming out very soon.

Sodium

Did not abuse I got false demoted by BabyCombo and I already put in a resign due to the poor management the video is coming out very soon.
There is literally a video of u tping a player into another players base and u tping them in the sky killing them.. what?