Denied Poggirs Staff Application [English]

Poggirs

Staff Application Format:

IGN (In Game Name): Poggirs
Timezone: Est
Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes. I have a high quality studio based great mic with a pop filter that makes the quality even better to understand me, and the great thing about me is im in a closed area so you won't hear noise. This is a great perk within being a staff so in meetings or voice rooms I can work well and be understood without any issues.
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: I have every social media and I have email. This is another great perk within being staff since there shall be no misunderstood situations within contacting me and if there is an invader impersonating me, than you can successfully notice me on one of my socials. Discord: Poggirs#2164 for now. Until noticed of acception into team, I'll notify all staff my other socials.
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: Those are private and dark memories but they we're successful but for reasons off them and they we're including big mcpc and mcpe servers. I will include what experience I've learned off of them though.

• Self-Reliance. To an extent, university already develops self-reliance – unlike school, you are encouraged to find your own answers and develop your own path, but with the great community off these servers I've learned these.
  • Interpersonal Skills.
  • Problem-Solving Skills.
  • Commercial Awareness.
  • Maturity.
  • Teamwork.
  • Practical Skills.
  • Self-Confidence and Self-Esteem.
Why do you want to become Staff?: I say the hiring manager wants to: Learn about your career goals and how this position fits into your plan. Make sure that you are sincerely interested in the job and will be motivated to perform if hired. Find out what you know about the company, industry, position (and if you took the time to research). I've seen the community and process of Sage. It's had it's off and on's and actually to be completely honest. It's doing alright right now on a daily basis. Great place to play, very much would recommend and I'd want to make it even better as an exception of the team, if you guys are able to give me a chance.
Why should we accept you as a Staff?: I can do the work and deliver exceptional results. I can fit in beautifully and be a great addition to the team. I possess a combination of skills and experience that can make me stand out from the crowd. Hiring me will make you look smart and make my life easier, has I can do everything great and I'm such a positive guy, with much potential and positive vibes to bring in.
Can any staff member vouch for you?: No. only ex staff but no.
Additional Information: Additional information I include civic activities, awards and recognitions, volunteering, or cultural skills like language or travel. I also include other interests or activities that may show leadership, character, or qualities you feel are beneficial to your career. But I won't put all these.

All I'm saying is give a great friendly guy like me a chance to earn new skills from a very successful amazing looking team and server. If not than here are ways I would like the most professional manager on the team know, if they gonna deny me.
  1. Let the candidate know ASAP. Many hiring managers wait until the end of the hiring process before they notify unsuccessful candidates. ...
  2. Keep it brief. ...
  3. Personalize, personalize, personalize. ...
  4. Be honest. ...
  5. Ask for feedback
Thanks for taking time! Until next time.

Williq_

0.5 (Would've give you a +1 but no edvidence of Servers you had past experience)
Overall great app.
-Great grammar
-Effort
- Answers exactly what the questions are given without changing subject
- Great personality
- Alr can tell you have skills, your honest and Mature

Poggirs

Sorry for late response, since I know time matters and I did see this email noti when you first replied but didn't have time to respond. Thanks for the opinion. ❤

ItsJoran

-Add more detail
-Add a color scheme because this is pretty annoying to read
-Name your staff experiences and provide proof so we can see which servers you’ve been staff on, I personally don’t really know why that should be “private and dark memories”

S

Sansyy

It asked if you had TeamSpeak, Discord and Telegram
Not if you knew the purpose and helpfulness of them

Hard to read
add more detail

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Poggirs, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.