Not open for further replies.

PlusFamous

IGN:
PlusFamous

Timezone:
EST

United States Of America

Do you own a quality microphone?
Yes, I have the new Razer microphone that just recently came out, which helps me in many ways.

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:
Yes, I believe as a staff member you must have discord, telegram and teamspeak to be prepared for being a staff member.

Do you have any previous staff experiences?:
Yes, Here are the servers I was staff on.

VeltPvP
I was staff on velt for about 1 month. As you may know, VeltPvP is a populated HCF server that varies for many different game modes, such as HCF, Practice and KitMap. I was staff on veltpvp about 3 months ago, and I was mod+. Veltpvp is not easy to get promoted. That’s why I take every server seriously that I am staff on. Currently I am not staff on any servers, but VeltPvP does have a great staff team. I was demoted because, I was not very active at the time. I forgot to tell the head Staff I was on a trip.

ExcileHQ
ExcileHQ averaged about 30 players a day. When I was staff I became a moderator. Excile is also not easy to be promoted either. I was able to ss hackers, temp-ban and mute players with good judgement. I feel having this experience will help me a lot. ExcileHQ at the time was still a growing server, but I was very smart with my actions. I resigned because I thought I wasn't helping the serer very much.

Craftypvp
This is a HCF server that had about 100 players a day. I was mod+. When the time that I was staff on the server, I was able to help the staff team, monitor players and help others. The server had many ups and downs. There was lots of hackers, and people roaming around cursing. I made sure I dealt with them the right way and I also made sure I did not abuse. I resigned due to the fact that I had lots of schoolwork.

ValuxPvP
This is a practice server that averaged 200-300 players on it a day. This was a server that was really hard to get ss verified on but, I did get it between the week I was accepted. I feel that this server will help the most with hopefully being staff on sagepvp, because as I said, it is very hard to get staff and ss verified on ValuxPvP.

Why do you want to become staff?:
I want to become staff because, I believe I can help the SagePvP server out a lot. As you saw above, I can help the server in many ways due to the fact that I have lots of experiences with being staff on populated servers, and non-populated servers. As a staff member I think you need experience because, without experience you may not know how to ss, ban hackers, or mute players due to the fact of not knowing how to do it or when to do it. As an individual, I am able to do those important and key factors to help out the server and making sure I do the right thing. I have been playing sagepvp for a while now. I have enjoyed it and I have recorded some videos on it. First, I want to become staff because I believe that I have a ability that could help the server out. I know you may think that staff members are only supposed to help the members playing, but in someone’s, other staff members can help staff members. Which I think, that is a good way to improve on the rights and wrongs of you moves that you are doing as being a staff member on a server. For me, I think with me having experience as staff before, helped me improve about my educated choices and logical words. I have a habit of helping others, but don’t worry I do not abuse my permissions in any sort of ways. If you are looking to be a staff member on a server, you must use your permissions the right way. Me as a individual, I am a very good person. Secondly, I want to be staff on sagepvp because of how good the server is to me. I have some friends that have connections with staff members on sagepvp and I have also talked to staff due to some players hacking. I feel that I have a close connection with some staff members too, because there are sometimes when you can meet with someone and you talk. I believe having a connection or talking to staff members gets you to know them better which can benefit you in the long run while being staff or applying for staff on a server. Lastly, I want to be able to help others and make a impact on the staff and server as a good staff member. I want to make sure that the players are happy and having fun with no hackers being on the server.

Why should we accept you as staff?:
One Reason is my activity, here is my schedule.

Monday: 4-5 Hours
Tuesday: 4-5 Hours
Wednesday: 4-5 Hours
Thursday: 7-8 Hours
Friday: 6-7 Hours
Saturday: 8-9 Hours
Sunday: 4-5 Hours

As you can see I am very active. The days with 4-5 hours I have a little bit of schoolwork but, I am allowed to be on for 4-5 Hours and 7-8 hours tops.
You should accept me as staff due to the many qualities, traits and talents that I have. I am able to ss people with no problem. I am very respectable, I can deal with players that are very toxic and just not nice in general. I am also very efficient with multi-tasking. I can muti-task with a good or great result coming out from it. I am a very good person. I think about others when it comes to hard times. I make sure I am always nice no matter what. Usually, when I am dealing with people that are calm and nice too, we get a connection because of other players that are toxic. The kind of connection I mean is, we become friend usually, but I make friends very quickly. I would rate my maturity level very good. I make the right choices when it comes to hard times as I stated above. You should accept me as staff due to my loyalty. I am very loyal. Once I am staff on a server or once I start to play on a server, I stick with it for a very long time. You should also accept me because, I can make friends with the staff very quickly. I believe that being friends with the staff can help you as having a good staff time on the server or even just playing time. Overall, I think you should accept me for staff because of all the reasons I stated above. I am very mature, loyal, respectful and here is one more reason. I am able to record. I have been recording videos for a while. I record on faithful, SagePvP, and Vipermc. I have fun recording. On the other servers that have been staff on, I was required to record. I think That will help me if I get staff on this server because, being able to record will ensure that I can show the player that is hacking proof of me recording it, and I can even show the other staff member for proof.

Scenario #1
If there is a hacker and he is not admitting, and I don’t have ss perms I will just keep asking him until he admits. But, as I’m asking him I will take note of his tone, because on other servers such as veltpvp when someone was hacking they seemed very nervous. Then If he still refuses to admit, I will get or ask another staff member to come in the support room I am in for help. Then at that point I will let the higher ranked staff member carry on with it.

Scenario #2
If someone is typing curse words multiple times and spamming it I will just mute him. I will temp-mute him or mute him depending on the rules for how long or what it says to do.

Scenario #3
If a hacker is roaming around the server hacking while pvping regular players, I will simply freeze him. Note: in this scenario I do have ss perms. Once I freeze him, I will bring him into teamspeak and if he refuses to admit, I will start the ss process. Once I start to ss him, if I do find any sort of client, I will ask him what this is and then I will investigate it more. Once I have found the first client I will open his Minecraft and see what he is up to. Obviously, I have already found the hack that he is using so, I would ban him or temp ban him for as long as the rules state.

Scenario #4
If someone comes into Teamspeak saying I have been hit off line by someone on this server, I will ask him if it is staff or a player. Then when he states who it is I will ask him for proof, once I do that and say he says it’s a player, I will ask him for proof again and if he doesn’t have proof I can’t do anything, but if he does have proof, I will get a higher ranked staff member to help me.
Lastly you should accept me as a staff member because, I am very nice respectful, and just in general smart. I am able to define cases that are very hard or easy. I make good choices when I am in serious situations. Yes, I joke around once in a while but, I am able to follow the rules and make sure I am doing the right job I am assigned to.

additional Information:
My name is Ed, I am 14 and I have a passion for sports and video games. I get a’s and b’s in school and II make sure that I pay attention in staffing servers, school, and sports. As you may or may not know, I have been staff on many other servers but have resigned or been demoted. I feel that all of that experience will help me out a lot if I become staff on the SagePvP Network. Thank you so much for letting me apply.

1,781 words 8,922 characters

Last edited:

PockedHCF

- You have to been 15 to get staff on veltpvp and plus you said u were staff 3 months ago, so you are blatantly lying, and plus i dont remember you from velt
- Lacks details
- Extremely toxic​

PlusFamous

- You have to been 15 to get staff on veltpvp and plus you said u were staff 3 months ago, so you are blatantly lying, and plus i dont remember you from velt​

- Lacks details​

- Extremely toxic​
On Velt, they stated that you may be able to make it to the staff team if you are 14 and your application had good detail and scenarios. Thanks for the feedback.
:)
-PlusFamous

PlusFamous

Proof of being staff on veltpvp.
hjgjhghj.jpg

PlusFamous

your lying about ur experience that is a video
That is not a video. That is a picture I took with my friend LaChapo and, when I took the picture, that was right before the staff meeting on velt for the conquests. Have a great day and stay positive.
:)
-PlusFamous

Status
Not open for further replies.